Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,047 members, 7,963,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:13 AM

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... - Education (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (1176693 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session / Obafemi Awolowo University (oau), 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1885) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Didi5(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Couples of the Week:
Mickey7 and Doc-Miss....
Riley Freeman and *coughs*....
oliseh.com....
Suave and....
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mcslize: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello Boss, I will like to have ur 2go ID if u don't mind. Drop a post for u in myschool too @ I-am-winner
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
Michael Sokoto:

Niceee, shey haterz don make u discover music rap talent ni?

Tiz guud!

We luv u 2 bro!

#no-homo#

In C.S.O's voice, #Dazall# cool
thanks man
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
odizeey: ah i comot hand o,naso i spin one guy(indegene) gal for sch,d guy say mk i no com dat syd again o,if i go dere na scaman tyns i dey do,b God pass am

ILSIL4MH-i laff sote i land4 mental hospital
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
Romanticboy1:

lipsrsealed

[size=30pt]Ha-Ha-Ha! I laff in Schwarznegger's voice cool[/size]
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
exPLIcit7: I Hear You My B0y

fixed cool

and seriously, Y'all hating on Ditrix aren't being nice.

yes, Ditrix could overdo at times..but that isn't enough reason to always pick on him.

I bet some of you don't even read his posts to get the message he's passing across before you pounce on him.. You just read half way, n like.. 'this guy never does make sense'...just click on quote n boom! Another abuse...not fair, I tell ya..not fair

He overdoes things, yea..I admit, but If there's one quality in him that I really admire n most of you here lack..it's honesty, the guy is honest as well as open..Y'all should need to see this.

N about that, I'd leave you with a quote "if you reject someone based on their weakness, you reject their strength as well" ~ TBJ

you never can tell what the future holds, or even the near future, he might just be the one with 2tellers while you're struggling to get one. Think about it.

N please dont quote/reply, just read n learn. tenk
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by mhizzbernie(f): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
odizeey: To ma haters dis is dedicated to u,
yaw yaw yaw
i dey ma own den dey hate
latar dem go puknoze say i spin sis kate
mehn i jst leave all to fate
cos at d end we nid to apply a lil faith
Dem say dis dem say dat
den say ma mouth too gt fat
no b u create me and das a fact
comon tk off bfore i shook u wit dart
ive gt to say ma peaces
bt i pray i dnt meet u in peices
love yursef love urmrs
And pls i wld like u to reply dis

I love this syt so much,i thank God for bringing me here i love u all
lolz...wen did u bcum a rap artist
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by mhizzbernie(f): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mickey7: seriously.just hrd on radio dt d admission list has been cancelled.some say its becos d ASUU asked dt d putme exams b cancelled before dey call d strike off..u hrd it too ryt?...dis is so nt happening
bt i was abl 2 print mine ystrdae
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
Romanticboy1:

collect form for me dere
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
Riley_Freeman:

fixed cool

and seriously, Y'all hating on Ditrix aren't being nice.

yes, Ditrix could overdo at times..but that isn't enough reason to always pick on him.

I bet some of you don't even read his posts to get the message he's passing across before you pounce on him.. You just read half way, n like.. 'this guy never does make sense'...just click on quote n boom! Another abuse...not fair, I tell ya..not fair

He overdoes things, yea..I admit, but If there's one quality in him that I really admire n most of you here lack..it's honesty, the guy is honest as well as open..Y'all should need to see this.

N about that, I'd leave you with a quote "if you reject someone based on their weakness, you reject their strength as well" ~ TBJ

you never can tell what the future holds, or even the near future, he might just be the one with 2tellers while you're struggling to get one. Think about it.

N please dont quote/reply, just read n learn. tenk
lips sealed.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mickey7: seriously.just hrd on radio dt d admission list has been cancelled.some say its becos d ASUU asked dt d putme exams b cancelled before dey call d strike off..u hrd it too ryt?...dis is so nt happening
yeah dey are jonzing big time.:-@
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
mhizz_bernie: lolz...wen did u bcum a rap artist
since d day ur arrow pearced ma heart
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by SirTunechi(f): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
packaging tinz..... Dy jst want Fg 2 ansa dem shap shap. Hunger dy kil dem
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
Romanticboy1:

I neva knew dat kind of laugh exist.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
Riley riley riley, ur one k is waiting for u in benin

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello guys.. Mon nom est winner.. Ai am new here, i av bin a guest for a yle but as from today i am no more a guest but a nairalander like you all.. I have been Watching and following you guys right from the 200th page of this thread till now and i must say that i am impressed with you guys.. Aniways i was a medical aspirant but praise God because i was admitted to study medicine and surgery in uniben.. A big Congratulation to those who were admitted with dia desired course and also to those without dia desired course.. And as for those who are yet to be admitted.. Pls i urge you deeply not to loose hope in God because He never fails.. A big shoutout to you all.. You all will be seeing me from now onwards.. Thanks guys..
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
odizeey: since d day ur arrow pearced ma heart

wow! U mean me?
Bt i nr shoot u arrow o grin
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
Romanticboy1:

Hi 'mama'

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by SirTunechi(f): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
I-am-Winner:
Hello guys.. Mon ami est winner.. Ai am new here, i av bin a guest for a yle but as from today i am no more a guest but a nairalander like you all.. I have been Watching and following you guys right from the 200th page of this thread till now and i must say that i am impressed with you guys.. Aniways i was a medical aspirant but praise God because i was admitted to study medicine and surgery in uniben.. A big Congratulation to those who were admitted with dia desired course and also to those without dia desired course.. And as for those who are yet to be admitted.. Pls i urge you deeply not to loose hope in God because He never fails.. A big shoutout to you all.. You will be seeing me from now onwards.. Thanks guys..
"mon ami est Winner"...... Re u sure u did french in skul
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
[quote author=Riley_Freeman][/quote]

Is dat yooooooooooooooooou? shocked

chineke meh!
Me is nat likin u again lipsrsealed
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mehlena: Hi peeps..hw una dey. Watsup wit dis jamb site ish abeg make dem no dey play dat kin rough play. Riley i sight ya welcum baq

No sight me jare, I be dey notice you no care about me anymore embarassed

but wait o...rain dey fall n we geh light? For this Nigeria

Adex was right...*nods head slowly*

End Time Tins. -_-
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
Attention everybody...I want us to take a close and deep look on this Jamb site...what could be the problem with them...*frowns*I checked there about two minutes and DIBU was saying"exPLIcit CALM DOWN AND RELAX...YOU WORRY TOO MUCH...
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mickey7(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
mhizz_bernie: hostin mister
lolzz.d girl frm d previous season nd toolz are better hosts...knew she wudnt b hosting dis year wen i hrd of her fraudulent practice..i'm sure efcc is still dealin with her grin grin but osas...hope she grows on me sha.noticed some improvements lst nyt...dt aside,osas is very beautiful.i cud marry her
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by RileyFreeman(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2013

lol..This boy, you go crase tey sha grin
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
I-am-Winner:
Hello guys.. Mon ami est winner.. Ai am new here, i av bin a guest for a yle but as from today i am no more a guest but a nairalander like you all.. I have been Watching and following you guys right from the 200th page of this thread till now and i must say that i am impressed with you guys.. Aniways i was a medical aspirant but praise God because i was admitted to study medicine and surgery in uniben.. A big Congratulation to those who were admitted with dia desired course and also to those without dia desired course.. And as for those who are yet to be admitted.. Pls i urge you deeply not to loose hope in God because He never fails.. A big shoutout to you all.. You all will be seeing me from now onwards.. Thanks guys..

Holla!

Gracias!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Romanticboy1:

wow! U mean me?
Bt i nr shoot u arrow o grin
God forbid bad tyn
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sylva, d supa story u af show us af do ooo! cool
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Riley_Freeman:

No sight me jare, I be dey notice you no care about me anymore embarassed

but wait o...rain dey fall n we geh light? For this Nigeria

Adex was right...*nods head slowly*

End Time Tins. -_-
na u o nor be me.. Wetin u bring cum nah?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
Corrected.. Thanks boss
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mickey7: lolzz.d girl frm d previous season nd toolz are better hosts...knew she wudnt b hosting dis year wen i hrd of her fraudulent practice..i'm sure efcc is still dealin with her grin grin but osas...hope she grows on me sha.noticed some improvements lst nyt...dt aside,osas is very beautiful.i cud marry her
toolz dey involved in fruad?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mickey7: lolzz.d girl frm d previous season nd toolz are better hosts...knew she wudnt b hosting dis year wen i hrd of her fraudulent practice..i'm sure efcc is still dealin with her grin grin but osas...hope she grows on me sha.noticed some improvements lst nyt...dt aside,osas is very beautiful.i cud marry her

Every woman u wan marry
may u nat end up marryin. . .lipsrsealed
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mickey7: lol..but 6k is too much na..id hv abandoned d fone but...sad

U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ can always reach a compromise. Dnt worry. When Ï add U̶̲̥̅̊‎​. We go Ⱦαƪƙ aboutam

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1885) (Reply)

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.