Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,320 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:35 PM

Who Can To Hire Me To Be Your China Purchaser To Save Your Cost And Risk - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Who Can To Hire Me To Be Your China Purchaser To Save Your Cost And Risk (401 Views)

Looking To Hire A Good Truck Driver With Good Pay. / A Profitable And Risk Free Biz (palm Kernel Crude Oil Extraction) / Request To Hire A Training Facility In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can To Hire Me To Be Your China Purchaser To Save Your Cost And Risk by kevinchina: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2013
I am from shenzhen china,the biggest electronic market,also cooperate with many factory and can find factory and product for you,anyone want to hire me to be your china purchaser also do the inspection and so on.

Email:kevin.zeng@hk-easy.com
Msn:jj_zhs@hotmail.com
Re: Who Can To Hire Me To Be Your China Purchaser To Save Your Cost And Risk by kevinchina: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

New Tips Available / Do You Need The Pks And Hardwood Charcoal? / How To Raise Capital For Business Without Collateral Or Interest (08037753199)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.