Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,318 members, 7,971,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:21 AM

Are Female Bosses Really Nice? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are Female Bosses Really Nice? (660 Views)

Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) / Are Female Bosses Really Nice? / Are Female Bosses Really Nice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Female Bosses Really Nice? by Derin007: 11:55am On Feb 29, 2008
Truth is that before I started work, I had this impression of female bosses and it is that they are usually not nice at all. This is judging from peoples experiences. Though so u can imagine my mindset when I started working. I have worked in three organizations before now and I am currently in working in the fourth. So u can trust when I give my own statistics.
From my first experience, I had a man as my boss so I wasn’t surprised he turned out to be nice all through my stay.

My second place of work presented me with the first opportunity of having a female boss who turned out to be very nice. She took it upon herself to drop me off after the days work every blessed day. Unfortunately, I was transferred to another branch where I had the opportunity of working with the second female boss who wasn’t only nice but who kept you on your toes by making u work and also enjoying every bit of the work. She also was ready to defend u whenever it mattered.

My third place offered me the third opportunity of working with a female boss, but trust me, this time it was far from all I had experienced working under a female boss as my boss in this place was not nice at all. She snaps at any given opportunity, was hostile and very touchy, funny enough she doesn’t speak good English. To make matters worse, she made me do menial jobs like washing of plates whenever the board just finished a meeting {it was a manufacturing industry}.After a month, I had to leave as I couldn’t stand her anymore. Did someone say ‘typical of female bosses?’

My fourth place which is where I am currently working, I want to believe God actually has compensated me for all the troubles I went through with my last female boss. Lest I forget, I am currently working under the fourth female boss and to say she is down to earth is an understatement. I can go on and on about how nice she is and how wonderful she makes me feel every single day. She not only defends me but she also told me she has taken me as her sister and trust me, her actions do not in anyway contradict her words.
The truth is that she has never complained or scolded me not even for once for whatever mistake I make no matter how silly it is and she is ever willing to assist me no matter the the magnitude or complexity of what I have at hand is. To crown it all up, she checks on me almost every 30mins to know if I am okay and she ensures I finish my work as soon as I can even offering to help me whenever ive got so much to do. There are even times she would not ask from me and would just go ahead and help me finish up my work so I can close early. She would also call me whenever she gets home to know f I am at home and okay. Really she has just been so FANTASTIQUE and can't be more grateful to God for blessing me with a guardian Angel that my female boss has turned out to be.
Can you share your experience? Have u been fortunate with your female bosses or have they turned out to be a pain in the neck? Please let me know as your contribution will be highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

2008 Lcu Postgraduate Diploma In Customer Service Management / Etb Call 4 Interview / Nigerian Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.