Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,224 members, 7,913,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:56 AM

The Honest Truths About Forex Trading You Never Knew! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The Honest Truths About Forex Trading You Never Knew! (1750 Views)

How To Make Money With Forex Trading / Free 1,000 pips to give Your Forex Trading a Lift. Click to Enter. / Interested In Forex Trading? We Are Offering Free Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Honest Truths About Forex Trading You Never Knew! by anigold(m): 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
Are they socalled forex gurus still trading forex. The first time i heard the word ''forex trading'' was on success digest newpaper, that was around APRIL 2005. I SAW SO MANY MARKETERS who claim that you can make 100% in a week from forex , well i was entice to throw some money at them only for them to lose my cash under 5 days. Well i learnt a bitter experience from that, that did not stop me from doing a good research about forex trading. After 3 years(from 2005) of demo trading/live trading and tested many trading sysems/approaches i came to realize the following secret truths about forex trading;

1) That complex trading systems rarely work.

2) losses are unavoidable in trading, losses is part of trading
and that the percent of successful traders in the world is less than 4%.

3)making money on the long run in forex is very possible but very difficult.

4) its very diificult to make money consistently trading timeframes below 4hours.

5) anybody who claims to make 100% profits a month,is just taking a suicidal trading risk that eventually leads to lost of total capital.

6) forex trading requires alot of discipline,patience and mental maturity.

7) it is difficult to make money consistence in forex without good knowledge on trading.

cool that its easier to succeed when one is trading with a mentor and friends.

9)that forex is not a get rich quick business.

10)that to make a living from forex you have to invest a huge capital atleast $10,000 and above
11)that to succeed in forex trading you need a trading method that can adapt to changes in the markets in the long run.

12)forex robots are not always reliable on the long run

13) that you can still trade forex and still keep your paid jobs.

14) that forex systems that works are always very simple and less fanciful.

15)that without excellent risk management and money management you cannot succeed in forex.

16) that things that work in forex are not always made popular to the forex trading community
lastly

17)that no one can accurately predict what the market will do in future.

For more free tips about forex trading and forex account management

email; brinegold@gmail.com
www./goldenfx

1 Like

Re: The Honest Truths About Forex Trading You Never Knew! by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2015
anigold:
Are they socalled forex gurus still trading forex. The first time i heard the word ''forex trading'' was on success digest newpaper, that was around APRIL 2005. I SAW SO MANY MARKETERS who claim that you can make 100% in a week from forex , well i was entice to throw some money at them only for them to lose my cash under 5 days. Well i learnt a bitter experience from that, that did not stop me from doing a good research about forex trading. After 3 years(from 2005) of demo trading/live trading and tested many trading sysems/approaches i came to realize the following secret truths about forex trading;

1) That complex trading systems rarely work.

2) losses are unavoidable in trading, losses is part of trading
and that the percent of successful traders in the world is less than 4%.

3)making money on the long run in forex is very possible but very difficult.

4) its very diificult to make money consistently trading timeframes below 4hours.

5) anybody who claims to make 100% profits a month,is just taking a suicidal trading risk that eventually leads to lost of total capital.

6) forex trading requires alot of discipline,patience and mental maturity.

7) it is difficult to make money consistence in forex without good knowledge on trading.

cool that its easier to succeed when one is trading with a mentor and friends.

9)that forex is not a get rich quick business.

10)that to make a living from forex you have to invest a huge capital atleast $10,000 and above
11)that to succeed in forex trading you need a trading method that can adapt to changes in the markets in the long run.

12)forex robots are not always reliable on the long run

13) that you can still trade forex and still keep your paid jobs.

14) that forex systems that works are always very simple and less fanciful.

15)that without excellent risk management and money management you cannot succeed in forex.

16) that things that work in forex are not always made popular to the forex trading community
lastly

17)that no one can accurately predict what the market will do in future.

For more free tips about forex trading and forex account management

email; brinegold@gmail.com
www./goldenfx

Hello am a green horn but I am interested in forex trading please what brokers will you recommend?

1 Like

Re: The Honest Truths About Forex Trading You Never Knew! by anigold(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
bisous:

Hello am a green horn but I am interested in forex trading please what brokers will you recommend?

fxopen.com is a good broker..

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss.. Make Millions Monthly Exporting Cassava, Maize, Ginger etc / Brand New LG And SONY Lcd And Led Tv, @ A Give Away Prices! / Nominations, Banking And Shipment Procedure For BLCO At Temmark Marine NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.