Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:56 PM

FG To Send OBJ & GEJ Along Side Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Send OBJ & GEJ Along Side Nigerian Army (469 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of OBJ, GEJ, IBB, GMB Et Al / Hilarious Photo Of GMB,OBJ,GEJ And Amaechi / A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG To Send OBJ & GEJ Along Side Nigerian Army by eduson33(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
Uche Iwu: FG said they are sending troops to fight Mali Rebels. The Mali Rebels said they are well equiped and ready to welcome Nigerian troops and others with bombs and unstoppable shootings. Is it possible to include or attach some of our politicians to our troops heading to Mali to fight the rebels? After all, Prince Charles fought in Afghanistan.

Who among the politicians do you expect to see in this Mali Crisis troops? Which politicians do you suggest? Les go there.
Re: FG To Send OBJ & GEJ Along Side Nigerian Army by eduson33(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
For me,I think OBJ will do a perfect job
Re: FG To Send OBJ & GEJ Along Side Nigerian Army by missmoneygram: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2013
Haba,this thread na wa oo..
Anyway,

Baba and buhari will do a better job
Re: FG To Send OBJ & GEJ Along Side Nigerian Army by buchaino4NL: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
O B ...
I no talk anything oo.if you like add am J , that one concern you
Re: FG To Send OBJ & GEJ Along Side Nigerian Army by Omen100(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
5th position taken, so beware of intruders wink

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Dares Not Come To My Church – Bakare / What Do U Think About Lupe Fiasco Action During Obama's Inaugural Event? / Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.