Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,324 members, 7,947,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Why Do Girls Like Corpers? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Girls Like Corpers? (3202 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like Corpers? by syke92(m): 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
I have been noticing for quite some time now that girls like corpers so much even to the point of obsession.This is a normal occurrence for those that are posted to schools.So am asking what do they see in these corpers?If you are a male corper serving in a school,pls share ur experience?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Corpers? by vislabraye(m): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
syke 92: I have been noticing for quite some time now that girls like corpers so much even to the point of obsession.This is a normal occurrence for those that are posted to schools.So am asking what do they see in these corpers?If you are a male corper serving in a school,pls share ur experience?

My experience was bad. I served in a Sharia state and only boys go to school. sad
Re: Why Do Girls Like Corpers? by syke92(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2013
Hahaha,are u trying to tell me there was no single girl in the school?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Corpers? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
syke 92: Hahaha,are u trying to tell me there was no single girl in the school?
and u think if there are girls there,he can mess around with them? Never.. U there not pass ur boundary in sharia states
Re: Why Do Girls Like Corpers? by matthias42(m): 3:20am On Jan 18, 2013
Girls like male corpers because d gals tink, dat male corpas wil marry dem.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Corpers? by eklassical(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
Here in ibo land they don't only like corpers ,, they love you...... Jusyt say the word----- n they r all yours.... Call Ɣ☺ΰ from morning - nyte... Been quite an experiance sha...

They like corpers cos they "think" the govt "" pays us big big money"" quoting one of them verbatim,, =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º =))
Re: Why Do Girls Like Corpers? by UncleJJ(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2013
Rule 1 - Women must respect authority.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Corpers? by CrazyMan(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2013
eklassical: Here in ibo land they don't only like corpers ,, they love you...... Jusyt say the word----- n they r all yours.... Call Ɣ☺ΰ from morning - nyte... Been quite an experiance sha...

They like corpers cos they "think" the govt "" pays us big big money"" quoting one of them verbatim,, =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º =))
What part of ibo land are you referring to?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Corpers? by nastrodomus: 11:06am On Jan 19, 2013
which part ibo land pls. and how do they start their arassment
Re: Why Do Girls Like Corpers? by ik121: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2013
eklassical: Here in ibo land they don't only like corpers ,, they love you...... Jusyt say the word----- n they r all yours.... Call Ɣ☺ΰ from morning - nyte... Been quite an experiance sha...

Nobdy send u as a corper in sum ibo states, infact ur sn as no difrnt frm a police officer bt no doubt ur eida servin in Abia or Anambra - the ibo states wit d highest 'Illiteracy' rate.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Corpers? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2013
syke 92: I have been noticing for quite some time now that girls like corpers so much even to the point of obsession.This is a normal occurrence for those that are posted to schools.So am asking what do they see in these corpers?If you are a male corper serving in a school,pls share ur experience?
It only in rural areas that young girls tend to get obsessed with male corpers,if you serve in the state capital or urban areas,walahi no one go look your face
Re: Why Do Girls Like Corpers? by jubu20(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
is not because of money, but they knws dat dos coppers has a brighter future.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Corpers? by syke92(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
More responses please
Re: Why Do Girls Like Corpers? by Pirowsky(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
Am posted 2 enugu n hope itz nt lyk dat there? Lolz!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Corpers? by demmy55(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ogbeche77: It only in rural areas that young girls tend to get obsessed with male corpers,if you serve in the state capital or urban areas,walahi no one go look your face

On point.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Corpers? by demmy55(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
Posted to Edo state, Etsako East LGA. If you are not careful with the girls here, u'll definitely be ending your career here.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Corpers? by EmmyDe25(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
Gidi girls dont give a spoon! All those only happen when you serve in a rural community.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Corpers? by syke92(m): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2013
Lmao
Re: Why Do Girls Like Corpers? by lexib(m): 1:18am On Sep 23, 2013
ik121: Nobdy send u as a corper in sum ibo states, infact ur sn as no difrnt frm a police officer bt no doubt ur eida servin in Abia or Anambra - the ibo states wit d highest 'Illiteracy' rate.

wat will u den say of Ebonyi ... in Anambra, illiteracy n money znt a problem

(1) (Reply)

Heard Of A Lot Of Sexual Encounters In NYSC Champ!!! / See What This Corpers Were Caught Doing And What Happened Next / NYSC 2017 Batch A Foreign Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.