Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

Check Out This Pictures And Tell Me What U Think About Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Pictures And Tell Me What U Think About Abia State (1601 Views)

What Abia State APC Gubernatorial Candidate Said About Abia Will Shock You! / The Truth And Lies About Abia State (ckn Visit Report Part 1) / These Images Tell Good About Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Pictures And Tell Me What U Think About Abia State by patrikobi: 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
noticed a great change in the way Abia state government have got their administration running smoothly....many works have been put to place,roads being fixed,other necessary and vital operational facilities are being raised,the state government is building a new government house; two gigantic 4-storey office complexes for civil servants, ultra-modern offices for departments and agencies; state-of-the-art international conference centre; magnificent court complexes in Umuahia and Aba; Diagnostic Centres in Umuahia and Aba,Construction of new umuahia industrial market, new mechanic and allied matter market, ubani international market,just to mention but a few....this site will usher one into a world where the real pictures of the said project are kept...http://www.panoramio.com/user/7238079?comment_page=1&photo_page=2&show=all

Re: Check Out This Pictures And Tell Me What U Think About Abia State by fineworker(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
This is not what I think but the reality. Abia state is doomed under T A Orji and ruined by T A Orji.
Re: Check Out This Pictures And Tell Me What U Think About Abia State by Itoroetti(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
Upon all the projects u mentioned,I have not seen any picture that tells me that such is going on.meanwhile,when was building of Government houses became a development?is it d poor masses that will lives under such building?T.A.Orji is really clueless.I guess its the age factor that affects him.
Re: Check Out This Pictures And Tell Me What U Think About Abia State by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
I think Abia state is being ruled by a guy as mentally challenged as the OP.Thanks.
Re: Check Out This Pictures And Tell Me What U Think About Abia State by azontoototo: 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
Abia hopes to attract investors with good roads...
Governor Theodore Orji of Abia State says the ongoing road rehabilitation in Aba, the commercial hub of the State is aimed at attracting new investors to the area.

Orji, who was at the commercial city at the weekend to inspect the ongoing road projects, expressed satisfaction with contractors handling the road projects, noting that the roads would be completed before the rain sets in.

He also observed that the general cleanliness of the city would be enhanced when the projects are completed.

According to Orji, the face of Aba is changing; even the median, which used to be a dumping ground for all manner of refuse, is now clean.

The Governor expressed satisfaction with contractors handling Azikiwe, Milverton and Brass Roads, noting that the roads have been completed in less than one month, stressing that at the speed the rehabilitation work is going, a lot would be achieved before the rainy season sets in.

According to him, “the preoccupation of my administration for now is to sustain the achievements so far made as well as to maintain the cleanliness of Aba.”

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/city-file/city-file/50237-abia-hopes-to-attract-investors-with-good-roads-

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Pictures And Tell Me What U Think About Abia State by azontoototo: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
There's hope for Abia, and I believe with the extent of work going on in the state, they are bound to succeed. Goodluck Abia!

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Pictures And Tell Me What U Think About Abia State by ocular007(m): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
Abia has the prospect to do even more better,and with the way things are going am convinced there is going to be a greater success from abia state...The governor is doing great....so we have taken cognizance of that....carry on T.A
Re: Check Out This Pictures And Tell Me What U Think About Abia State by Abagworo(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
ocular007: Abia has the prospect to do even more better,and with the way things are going am convinced there is going to be a greater success from abia state...The governor is doing great....so we have taken cognizance of that....carry on T.A

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Check Out This Pictures And Tell Me What U Think About Abia State by ba7man(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
At least look at the bright side...Governors are now making an attempt at infrastructural development...Nigeria had it worse in the 90's. Things can only get better.
Re: Check Out This Pictures And Tell Me What U Think About Abia State by OmoTier1(m): 12:47am On Jan 17, 2013
@op,
See the development pictures on the link below and ask yourself if truly Abia have any hope under Orji.

https://www.nairaland.com/1164725/benin-city-reborn
Re: Check Out This Pictures And Tell Me What U Think About Abia State by ocular007(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
NATIONAL GOOD GOVERNANCE MEDIA TOUR. Yesterday, Hon. Minister of Information, Labaran Maku arrived Umuahia, Abia state. Today he will be visiting some legacy projects around the State Capital, such as Emeka Omerua Guest House, Abia Diagnostic Center/ Eye Center/ Dialysis Center, High Court, Industrial Market, ASEPA, New Government House, New Commissioners Quarters, Customary Court, International Conference Center, New State Secretariat, Laying Of Foundation Stone Of New JAC Secretariat and ASUBEB Complex, House Of Assembly Complex, Youth Empowerment/Women Development Center, New BCA Complex, Ministry Of Justice, Senior Police Quarters, Amaokwe Housing Estate, Umuahia North Complex, Amachara General Hospital, Ohiya Power Plant.. ETC, built under the administration of Gov T.A. Orji, the Executive Governor of Abia State.....so with all these in place ,why would people come up with discrediting and malignity against T.A ORJI...let us allow truth to prevail .....T.A is welcomed and embraced in our localities in Abia state...
Re: Check Out This Pictures And Tell Me What U Think About Abia State by Demdem(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
I think Abia has gone to the dogs.
Re: Check Out This Pictures And Tell Me What U Think About Abia State by feelamong(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
So after more that 7 years in power: this is the best foot the governor and his cohots can put forward!

TUFIA!!!

(1) (Reply)

New Tax Law: Lagos To Lose N6.25bn Monthly / PDP Hails Alleged Defection Of Gov Amaechi And Loyalists To APC. / Burial Date Of Olatunji Abimbola Okusanya & Olatunji Okusanya (jnr) Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.