Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,771 members, 7,938,331 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

After The Traditional Marriage Can She Spend Weekends@my Place.....? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After The Traditional Marriage Can She Spend Weekends@my Place.....? (1096 Views)

Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / She Wants Court Marriage, He Wants Traditional Marriage, She Say He Does Not.... / See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After The Traditional Marriage Can She Spend Weekends@my Place.....? by willarrie(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
We got married a few weeks ago{Traditional marriage}while planning for the white wedding coming up in 5wks time,my point is,wuld it be wrong if she spends the weekends at my place?
Re: After The Traditional Marriage Can She Spend Weekends@my Place.....? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
Why don't you ask your Pastor?
Re: After The Traditional Marriage Can She Spend Weekends@my Place.....? by greatgod2012(f): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
Yes, traditional wedding is d real wedding that God ordained for pple, others are just to show off.

That been said, if along d line, your wife get pregnant, some churches will refuse to conduct d wedding for u pple, so i will advise u cool temper a little bit more unless you can afford to miss church wedding, which is not really a big deal, you just go to d registry and legalise your marriage.

Summary of it all is that, if you MUST do church wedding, wait till after d church wedding to avoid d avoidable and unnecessary embarrasment for yourself.
If you wont mind what pple will say, then she can start spending weekends with you, but make arrangement for registry.
Above all, have d fear of God, if pregnancy occurs in-between.....do not go for abortion in order to have your church wedding.....that is hypocrisy and deception.
May God help you.

2 Likes

Re: After The Traditional Marriage Can She Spend Weekends@my Place.....? by CrazyMan(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
willarrie: We got married a few weeks ago{Traditional marriage}
Congratulations

willarrie: While planning for the white wedding coming up in 5wks time,my point is,wuld it be wrong if she spends the weekends at my place?
Why should it be wrong...you're already married.

Even God wouldn't frown at that.

1 Like

Re: After The Traditional Marriage Can She Spend Weekends@my Place.....? by ifyalways(f): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
Why call it traditional "marriage" when it obviously does not qualify as a marriage to you?

What's "sin" to you?sleeping over or fornication?

Na una sabi.
Re: After The Traditional Marriage Can She Spend Weekends@my Place.....? by armyofone(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
em, wait small. You go chop tire soon. Hang in there bros.
Re: After The Traditional Marriage Can She Spend Weekends@my Place.....? by jmoore(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
marriage is marriage be it traditional or church.
Re: After The Traditional Marriage Can She Spend Weekends@my Place.....? by Winneygirl(f): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
Just 5 weeks more

Guy cool Ur temper!!!
Re: After The Traditional Marriage Can She Spend Weekends@my Place.....? by baby124: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
Congi dey worry the bros. wink
Re: After The Traditional Marriage Can She Spend Weekends@my Place.....? by feminineA: 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
Its just 5weeks common! She does not need to come over given room for fornication (that's if you have not been doing that). Honeymoon is for getting to know each other. Don't start exploration now
Re: After The Traditional Marriage Can She Spend Weekends@my Place.....? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
Wetin you dey wait forGo recharge am Booster card abeg!!!If pentecoastal no wed u,go catholic,if they still no wed u,go court.
Re: After The Traditional Marriage Can She Spend Weekends@my Place.....? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
Yep you can.... But nope for my kids.... What's the point of white wedding then? That's the main union before God IMO..... but to each, his owns smiley
Re: After The Traditional Marriage Can She Spend Weekends@my Place.....? by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 18, 2013
No,she can't spend it at your place ooo,but she can spend it at my own place.
Re: After The Traditional Marriage Can She Spend Weekends@my Place.....? by Onyinyechimara(f): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2013
Very amusing comments cheesy
I guess you re both married now........from what I ve seen with my cousins, they had to pack bag and baggage and follow hubby home immediately after trad wedding. Nobody will even allow the new bride to sleep under her fathers roof again. It's pretty much a done deal

But I think church wedding is also important for Gods blessing too
Congrats though

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To My Cousin At His 12th Birthday / Adoption From Nigeria (PLEASE HELP!!!) / How Did You React To The News " I'm Pregnant"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.