Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,343 members, 7,881,264 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

From Me To You & You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / From Me To You & You (515 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Me To You & You by BeingAkorede(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
Here are some suggestions from Wayner Dyer to help you transcend ingrained ideas of self important.

All of these are designed to help prevent you from falsely identifying with the self-important ego.

Whenever anyone has offended me, i try to raised my soul so high that the offence cannot reach it. - Rene Descartes

STOP BEING OFFENDED:

The behaviour of others isn't a reason to hold back on limiting attitudes. That which offends you only weakens you. If you're looking for occasions to be offended, you'll find them at every turn.

This is your ego at work convincing you that the world that the world shouldn't be the way it is.

But you can become an appreciator of life and match up with the universal spirit of creation. You can't reach the power of intention by being offended.

Peace is of your higher self, you who are part of God are not at home except in peace.

Being offended creates the same destructive energy that you in the first place and leads to attack, counter-attack and war.

(1) (Reply)

Boys Or Gals???? Hu Is More Rude, Arrogant And Snobbish / The Kalu Leadership Series / Building On Fire In Surulere Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.