Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

The Day I Will Never Forget! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Will Never Forget! (6291 Views)

Finally The Day I Press Tiwa Savage Bress In Mavin Studio (picture) / The First Day I Had Sex / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by jintujinta(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2008
Hmm, is this hostility that i see on this thread? Oops! How i wish we could do without it.

Please Trooe, gentlegg and tkb let us bury the hatchet and just pretend those offensive posts never exist.

Hmm, the day i will never forget.

It was mt first day in the boarding house. Inspite of all the excitement of going to the boarding house, i got there and was quite happy but the moment my parents turned the vehicle to leave water came rushing down my eyes. As if that was not enough, as i was still standing there waving at them as they departed, a senior student just barked at me " Hey you there, " Oh it was the begining of another life. It was the first time i had ever left my home to live somewhere else, even for a day. I later learnt that my mother also sobbed on her way home. But thank God i survived those bully of a senior.
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by tRoOE(f): 7:33am On Mar 11, 2008
gentlegg abi na gentelcow

On a normal day i would have given you my piece of mind but it's now clear to me you are nothing but a sick bastard, so next time you come across me, you might not go scoot free like you did now. my last respond to you asshole

@jintujinta
My bad for going off toipic jare cheesy

Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by augustluv(f): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2008
the day i will never forget,is the day i lost my DAD.It was incredible
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget! by Pinkrosey(f): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2008
All the more reason why I shouldn’t go near such a fraudulent site, with their desperado move… scammers them be , pls Seun enough is enough ban this lunatic and his fraudulent site he is so busy advertising ewu angry angry!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meeting An Ex-boyfriend. / Is She Two Timing? / I Want My Pvsssy Smashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.