Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Kim Kardashian Says Sister Kourtney Will breastfeed Her Baby (kanye's Child) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Says Sister Kourtney Will breastfeed Her Baby (kanye's Child) (2600 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Says She Will Not Breastfeed Her Kids / Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] / Kanye West Slept With Kim Kardashian Says Amber Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Says Sister Kourtney Will breastfeed Her Baby (kanye's Child) by avenjahh(m): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
“[Kourtney] said, ‘in the old days, and maybe we should try this one sister should babysit all the kids, so I can go out or vice-versa, and whichever sister is babysitting should just breastfeed all the kids that are there,’” Kim recalled.

Kourtney, who has two children, Mason three and Penelope, five months, said she didn’t suggest they try it but that it was a good idea.

“No, that doesn’t freak me out,” she said about feeding her siblings’ kids with her own boobs. And vice versa.

Lol this is just funny, one would think this weird.
Would you do this for your sister or even allow your wife?

http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/2013/01/16/kourtney-kardashian-offers-to-breastfeed-kims-baby?

Re: Kim Kardashian Says Sister Kourtney Will breastfeed Her Baby (kanye's Child) by homesteady(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
lol....inshut ...i'm confused
Re: Kim Kardashian Says Sister Kourtney Will breastfeed Her Baby (kanye's Child) by kungfupanda: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
SMH
Re: Kim Kardashian Says Sister Kourtney Will breastfeed Her Baby (kanye's Child) by avenjahh(m): 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
homesteady: lol....inshut ...i'm confused
Don't be, just epic stuffs
Re: Kim Kardashian Says Sister Kourtney Will breastfeed Her Baby (kanye's Child) by avenjahh(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
[b][/b]
kungfu.panda:
SMH
I fear, lol
Re: Kim Kardashian Says Sister Kourtney Will breastfeed Her Baby (kanye's Child) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 17, 2013
Thinking out of the box

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Says Sister Kourtney Will breastfeed Her Baby (kanye's Child) by avenjahh(m): 12:30am On Jan 17, 2013
blink182: Thinking out of the box

How big is the box? Lol
Re: Kim Kardashian Says Sister Kourtney Will breastfeed Her Baby (kanye's Child) by Msfavey(f): 12:35am On Jan 17, 2013
LOL... Kim is cwazy
Re: Kim Kardashian Says Sister Kourtney Will breastfeed Her Baby (kanye's Child) by avenjahh(m): 1:21am On Jan 17, 2013
Ms_favey: LOL... Kim is cwazy

Yea sure she is, but it sounds cool
Re: Kim Kardashian Says Sister Kourtney Will breastfeed Her Baby (kanye's Child) by SlyIg(f): 5:56am On Jan 17, 2013
Her breazt nko? Wetin happen to am?
Re: Kim Kardashian Says Sister Kourtney Will breastfeed Her Baby (kanye's Child) by daryoor(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2013
kanye babe, hw fa, tok true na only me dey hia, who get the pikin?
Re: Kim Kardashian Says Sister Kourtney Will breastfeed Her Baby (kanye's Child) by deepwaters(f): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2013
Life is indeed strange. So Khloe will now have two unmarried sisters with children while she, the one who's (respectfully)married hasn't been blessed with any yet... I hope her story will change soon
Re: Kim Kardashian Says Sister Kourtney Will breastfeed Her Baby (kanye's Child) by avenjahh(m): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2013
deepwaters :
Life is indeed strange. So Khloe will now have two unmarried sisters with children while she, the one who's (respectfully)married hasn't been blessed with any yet... I hope her story will change soon
Life itself holds funny stuffs
Re: Kim Kardashian Says Sister Kourtney Will breastfeed Her Baby (kanye's Child) by Caracta(f): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2013
I pray Khloe gets pregnant soon, at least for the sake of Lamar.
As for Kim and Kourtney, they can breastfeed the whole world and continue seeking attention.
Re: Kim Kardashian Says Sister Kourtney Will breastfeed Her Baby (kanye's Child) by victorian(f): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
deepwaters :

Such is life sometimes, we are just pencils in the hands of God...khloe that leads a straight and faithful life would be so down mentally by nw... E no easy..
Re: Kim Kardashian Says Sister Kourtney Will breastfeed Her Baby (kanye's Child) by Kslib(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
Kim just doesn't want her breast to loose shape and i think that's not fair...
If na me be her pikin and i grow up without sucking my mama's breast,i wont say anything ooh.. Na the night before her birthday i go cut the two breasts at exactly 11:59pm so she go become the first celebrity to celebrate her birthday breastless.. No be fame she want,i go give her fame...
Re: Kim Kardashian Says Sister Kourtney Will breastfeed Her Baby (kanye's Child) by avenjahh(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2013
Kslib: Kim just doesn't want her breast to loose shape and i think that's not fair...
If na me be her pikin and i grow up without sucking my mama's breast,i wont say anything ooh.. Na the night before her birthday i go cut the two breasts at exactly 11:59pm so she go become the first celebrity to celebrate her birthday breastless.. No be fame she want,i go give her fame...
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Emulates Cossy Orjiakor / I Would Have Proposed To Omotola —ali Nuhu / Meet:stephen Wiltshire: Man Who Remembers All He Sees And Draws.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.