Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,356 members, 7,888,128 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State (8603 Views)

Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun / Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by delkuf(m): 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
Did u guys see d rubbish Eltoh John and furnish are doing. they said they have given birth to their second son through a surrogated mother, and they are happy. Do u want this type of thing in Nigeria?
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by kumbalo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
I still don't understand why anyone who settle for being homo and not fight it. It can only be a spritual or biological problem. People should let them be as i consider them an object of pity.
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by neversaynever(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe:
Nigeria is not religious. It is filled with hypocrites and blood thirsty cowards.

Yes. That, tribalism and a whole lot more is halting her development. You'll be amazed if you know the crime most of these mobsters commit. SMH

1 Like

Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by Sunnibenty: 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
wat is bad is bad,gay shld neva be practice,it a sin.....guy common check nau
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
delkuf: Did u guys see d rubbish Eltoh John and furnish are doing. they said they have given birth to their second son through a surrogated mother, and they are happy. Do u want this type of thing in Nigeria?

And what's wrong with that? If they can take care of a child then why not?

Many straight men are running away from their parental duties why deny someone for doing something you should be doing?
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
Symphony007: Welcome to the new nigeria. The chicken has come home to roast!! Tomorrow if your neighbours don't like you, they'll just accuse you of being gay and beat you to death. They need not have proof and they ae immune from prosecution.

Thank you, if this is left unchecked very soon the easiest way to deal with someone who wronged you is to accuse him of being gay and the animals in society will do the rest for you.
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by delkuf(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:

And what's wrong with that? If they can take care of a child then why not?

Many straight men are running away from their parental duties why deny someone for doing something you should be doing?
And wht is not wrong with that. U call that life. that is madness. so because striaght guy are runinng from their responsibility, that now give us d iota to become guy. guy u are suffering peyote. u mind is affected
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe:
Nigeria is not religious. It is filled with hypocrites and blood thirsty cowards.

The most hypocritical society ever, callous evil people always hiding under the banner of religion. I'am sure if Nigerians were there in the time of Jesus Christ they would have been at the forefront of stoning him...imagine what they would do if they see their pastor moving around with a prostitute! These are the very same pharisees Jesus was referring to, no love in their hearts only hatred. God hates sin but he loves even the sinner. Fornicators and adulterers sef dey here dey form moral!

why not just report to the authorities, this was the same jungle justice that Jesus spoke against when he saw them about to stone the adulterous woman and told them he without sin should cast the 1st stone.

2 Likes

Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by elliottibanga(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
The Nigerian people have always loved to blame thier predicaments on someone or something other than the root cause, and the Nigerian Government (by stigmatizing people because of thier sexual orientation) has given the fustrated masses a new scapegoat.

So Nigerian People, from now on;

1) If you dont have electric power in your area, blame the gays for disrupting PHCN with thier gayness! grin

2) If you dont have good roads blame the gays. They have spoilt all the good roads with too much gay action! grin

3) If you get robbed or kidnaped.....some how, just find a way to blame it on the gays. It must be thier fault. grin

Nigeria, we need to grow up oooh....and we need to do it soon. smiley
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
delkuf: And wht is not wrong with that. U call that life. that is madness. so because striaght guy are runinng from their responsibility, that now give us d iota to become guy. guy u are suffering peyote. u mind is affected

People do not become gay because straight men are running away from their parental duties.
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by elliottibanga(m): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe:
All gays are ritualists? Mscheeeeew!

The amount of ignorance in the above post.....IS TOO DAMN HIGH!!!

1 Like

Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
Nonsense, they should stop poking them smelling nose around.
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by neversaynever(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
klax:

Open up and tell us if you are one of the boloks period then we know you and identify you right away. But when a country say No this is not acceptable so why not you just listen and foget all these craps silly things called gay or ga whatevercat you??

The Western world has ruined the entire world with their filthy way wardness and this was part of the things that gave birth to Terrorism we are suffering for today because in Islamiic world the West are term a "Pollutant" which is somehow correct thereby angered people like Bin Laden seeking for clean society and embrace Sharia and Sharia gave birth finally to Terrorism here we are now. If gay are beaten up good for them as a matter of fact their joystick should be amputated from their body since they dont need it period.

Should i applaud you or what? My GOD! You sound so ignorant, Nigeria says no to homosexuälísm, why? Religion, culture and what have you. Even with the 'no' status Nigeria has on homosëxualism, do you know how many homosëxuals we have in the country? You'll be suprised if you did. The west might be termed whatever but they're still the most developed of all continents, they're not as religious as Africa. Even with the high level of Africa's religious status, they still have the most corrupt leaders.

Sharia law, really? Sounds like you prefer that, well suit yourself...you said it yourself, thanks to IT, we have terrorists and suicide bombers.
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by Ccdavies(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
dahonestboss: we need to understand that gays are human like us, they didnt choose their sexual orientation, why cant we just let them be? you need to be a gay to understand the kind of pain they are passing through in a society like Nigeria.

Pls Let them be
go and sleep joor..b4 thurndr go fire u dia
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by elliottibanga(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
Jan8: I refuse to believe dat ga.y-ism is as a result of nature. Heck no...dere are people who have fought such....things. I wonder however if after their release, they would still go back to dere abnormal b.s

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Google is your friend.
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
INNO18: Check my profile picture to know my response!

Bros,I feel very sorry for you...Are you actually telling us that a grown a..ss man like you takes it in the a..ssszz Tufia! I spit on your face! You are mentally f..ucked up. You know what I think I think you should be hanged unclad to teach other man lovers a lesson.
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by Ccdavies(m): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
SlyIg: I tire for some people o. I keep wondering what the business of people is about what others do in their private bedroom! Going around people's bedroom so check who is lesbian and Gay! I tire well well. Gay,how has it affected them. Are you God? Leave them to God,simple!
shut up.must u comment.tolo tolo
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by mankand(m): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
never_say_never:

America walking towards doom? Nigeria nko? #iLaff. One man's poison is another man's meat.

Nigeria is walking towards disintegration which will be the best for us all to manage and control our corruption. There will be no one to save america at the end of the day. They already have many problems with the middle east as well as asia. Africa is their only ladt straw of survival. We should not emulate their lifestyle of arrogance and stupidity
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by SANCTO: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
They acted list beasts and were treated likewise.Thumbs up to the people of Ekwe community. They even tried to spare the lives of those devilish Homosexuals because their actions (Homosexuality) is an abomination and it attracts capital punishment.

Please don't ever drag law enforcement agencies into this matter. Allow the community to take care of them.
Am an advocate of traditional institution. Had it been we allow our tradition to take its course, all these rubbish in the land would have stopped.

Nigeria Legislature should whittle down the excesses of all these so called HUMAN RIGHT GROUPS, who collects bribe to protest every right decision by government or groups.
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

Bros,I feel very sorry for you...Are you actually telling us that a grown a..ss man like you takes it in the a..ssszz Tufia! I spit on your face! You are mentally f..ucked up. You know what I think I think you should be hanged unclad to teach other man lovers a lesson.

He's a normal human being.
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by SANCTO: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
They acted like beasts and were treated likewise.Thumbs up to the people of Ekwe community. They even tried to spare the lives of those devilish Homosexuals because their actions (Homosexuality) is an abomination and it attracts capital punishment.

Please don't ever drag law enforcement agencies into this matter. Allow the community to take care of them.
Am an advocate of traditional institution. Had it been we allow our tradition to take its course, all these rubbish in the land would have stopped.

Nigeria Legislatures should whittle down the excesses of all these so called HUMAN RIGHT GROUPS, who collects bribe to protest every right decision by government or groups.
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by ijebabe: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
elliottibanga:

The amount of ignorance in the above post.....IS TOO DAMN HIGH!!!
Mscheeeew!!!
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by neversaynever(m): 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
SANCTO: They acted list beasts and were treated likewise.Thumbs up to the people of Ekwe community. They even tried to spare the lives of those devilish Homosexuals because their actions (Homosexuality) is an abomination and it attracts capital punishment.

Nigeria Legislature should whittle down the excesses of all these so called HUMAN RIGHT GROUPS, who collects bribe to protest every right decision by government or groups.

Oh really? No wonder 'aluu4' matter just died like that. Anyway, wait till it happens to one of your own. #GodhelpNigeria
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by elliottibanga(m): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
SANCTO: They acted list beasts and were treated likewise.Thumbs up to the people of Ekwe community. They even tried to spare the lives of those devilish Homosexuals because their actions (Homosexuality) is an abomination and it attracts capital punishment.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone who reads your comment is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may your God have mercy on your soul.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by kingsceemark(m): 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
dahonestboss: we need to understand that gays are human like us, they didnt choose their sexual orientation, why cant we just let them be? you need to be a gay to understand the kind of pain they are passing through in a society like Nigeria.

Pls Let them be
Why you dey deceive yourself naw? Na 4 northern part dat rubbish fit happen, we the easterner no accommodate dat sin. Anybody wey try am 4 our side go occupy 6 fit under
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
kingsceemark:
Why you dey deceive yourself naw? Na 4 northern part dat rubbish fit happen, we the easterner no accommodate dat sin. Anybody wey try am 4 our side go occupy 6 fit under

Do you get love it when you see dead people?
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by equily(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
Plz dis is naija nt Sodom n gomorah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,woe Betide YOU 'GAY'............get ur ax out of naija
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by Ejine(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
Even till today, I still don't get why one should even be offended over who someone else is phucking.
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by kingsceemark(m): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:

Do you get love it when you see dead people?
Don't put dead ppl with dis stupid act, I only expect you 2 ask me a question between gays and wild animals. Because no different between both of dem
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by Ejine(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
equily: Plz dis is naija nt Sodom n gomorah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,woe Betide YOU 'GAY'............get ur ax out of naija

Please shut it, you bible-thumping hypocrite. If you're going to spend your miserable life consumed over someone else's sex life, why don't you hand him your daughters to ravish?

This reminds me of the hypocrites who came on the pages of newspapers to crucify Anita Hogan over the explicit pictures she exchanged with HER FIANCE (now husband)!!!
Why the phuck are people so backward and hypocritical?
These are the same people who go out at night to patronize roadside prostiitutes and EVEN underage girls!

Mark my words, na you God go first punish before even punishing the so-called gays.

Idiiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport / 80-Year-Old Man Defiles Minor In Bayelsa / 22-year Old Mechanic In Court For Slapping INEC Staff In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.