Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,574 members, 7,892,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 10:35 AM

Help!!! How Can I Retrieve Back My Yahoo Account? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!!! How Can I Retrieve Back My Yahoo Account? (709 Views)

Can't Log Into My Yahoo Account / Help My Yahoo Account Is Generating Emails And Sending / Please How Do I Retrieve Files From A Broken Flash Drive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! How Can I Retrieve Back My Yahoo Account? by tegax(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2013
Hello friends. I'm presently faced with a serious challenge. My Yahoo account was hacked into by some evil guys. It happened this way: I received a mail last week from a supposedly Yahoo sender, to confirm my password as spammers were intruding into my account. I did so immediately but realized that the next page after confirmation was a blank space. I tried confirming again, but same thing happened. Then i ignored it entirely. I realized two days after that my Yahoo and facebook passwords were changed and the person went ahead to perform some fraudulent act with my facebook account. Anyway, to cut the long story short, i succeded in retrieving my facebook account with my outlook mail this time, but my problem right now is with my Yahoo account. I cant access it anymore. Whenever i try, it keeps saying that i type in my alternative mail or answer a secret question, of which i realized that this same guys has changed. My account was opened by a cousin, since about 8 years ago and he said that he cant even remember the answer to the first secret question nor the alternative mail he used in opening it. Right now, there a two secret questions. The one dat this new guy just did and that of my cousin. I'm so confused right now as i really need to access my account because i've been expecting some responses which i was told have been sent to my mail by a friend, since she received hers through same way as well. Please, guys in the house, help me out as my life could, to an extent, depend on this so much!!! Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Retrieve Back My Yahoo Account? by tegax(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2013
NB: if there isnt a way of retrieving it, could someone please direct me on how i can close it permanently, so as to prevent this guy from using it to perpetrate some evil act and to also gain access to vital information in my inbox.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Retrieve Back My Yahoo Account? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
Don't accuse anyone you know, cos its a yahoo problem. Yahoomail have been attack massively, it also happened to me and other million people out there. I'm very sure of my own security question but still not able to login successfully.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! How Can I Activate My Windows 8 / What Do You Think Guys Will Use This Google Specs For? / What I Noticed About Google Mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.