Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,197 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:54 PM

Either You Take It Or You Leave It! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Either You Take It Or You Leave It! (1595 Views)

Should I Take It Or Leave It? / I Want To Leave My Current Job,what Is The Best Excuse To Give My Boss / Would You Leave A Poorly Paid Engineer Job For A Pilot Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by ujukala: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2013
Someone attended this job interview in Lagos last week and now seeks my advice. The Human resources manager promised her the job if she sleeps with him this weekend to come back on Sunday. The company is a big one. She has a boy friend she is engaged with. Please, your opinion is needed fast.
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2013
She is not the only one who needs a job urgently; and she is not the first to be given that option. Therefore, stick to your dignity and integrity if you have them.

2 Likes

Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
It is better to get f***ked for a job than to continually give it to that boyfriend for free. Engagement my foot!

2 Likes

Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by JewelDiamond(f): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
After sleeping with her and he didnt give her the job,what will she do.No job is worth ur body.Ur priceless

1 Like

Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by ujukala: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
Thanks. Comments please.
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by yorke1: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dr. Wise:
It is better to get f***ked for a job than to continually give it to that boyfriend for free. Engagement my foot!

Are you for real?
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Dr ( i assume a medical Dr), supports having multiple sexual partners. Very bad!
I think sleeping with previous boyfriends does not count here!
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
AJJ:
Dr ( i assume a medical Dr), supports having multiple sexual partners. Very bad!
I think sleeping with previous boyfriends does not count here!

My sister, that thing does not have a guage or meter but make sure he uses a condom. Let's be realistic for once!
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dr. Wise:

You are very stew.pid for making this come out of your dumb brain...did u ever think, the H.R manager is trying to test her maybe she can do anything immoral or unacceptable to get what she wants? You don't belong to this world. You deserve a red card for this. Scumbag...

1 Like

Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
If she agrees to do this, she will be greatly f..ucked with her labia totally worn out and at the same time already lost that job...You are warned o
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hayjaycity:

You are very stew.pid for making this come out of your dumb brain...did u ever think, the H.R manager is trying to test her maybe she can do anything immoral or unacceptable to get what she wants? You don't belong to this world. You deserve a red card for this. Scumbag...

I would not dignify a m0ron with a response.
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dr. Wise:

I would not dignify a m0ron with a response.

Ode...what have u jst done?...go and make your O'levels before posting comments here, this forum belongs to the intellectuals
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ok S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ let's say she refuses, den gets d job eventually nd den d employer in question decides to try aa lil harder? Frustration wud most likely set in.
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by rexfada(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hayjaycity:

Ode...what have u jst done?...go and make your O'levels before posting comments here, this forum belongs to the intellectuals
the last time I checked, the definition of an intellectual is not one who insults people. This is a public online forum where people air their views, he's entitled to whatever he comments here, drop ur own comment and move the Bleep on.
Back to the topic, OP, u or ur friend are grown ups I believe, u know what's best for u. If u feel sleeping with the dude for a job is ok, go ahead, else, 4get about the job and pray for a better option. If I were in ur shoes, I will turn my back to his devilish offer.
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
rexfada: the last time I checked, the definition of an intellectual is not one who insults people. This is a public online forum where people air their views, he's entitled to whatever he comments here, drop ur own comment and move the Bleep on.
Back to the topic, OP, u or ur friend are grown ups I believe, u know what's best for u. If u feel sleeping with the dude for a job is ok, go ahead, else, 4get about the job and pray for a better option. If I were in ur shoes, I will turn my back to his devilish offer.

Are u a learner?!!, and mind u, the OP is not just asking for comments, she wants advice, and by ur comments, you cannot also do such a thing, so why not condemn a destructive and a misleading advice. Dr Wise does not have personal integrity, let him live with it alone.
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 18, 2013
rexfada: the last time I checked, the definition of an intellectual is not one who insults people. This is a public online forum where people air their views, he's entitled to whatever he comments here, drop ur own comment and move the Bleep on.

My brother, it is so sad that some people cannot tolerate divergent views on issues and these are people who claim they are intellectuals.

I gave my own advice as requested by the OP and this guy is about visiting the hangmen!

Thanks for an insightful observation.
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by olumaxi(m): 5:13am On Jan 18, 2013
Dr. Wise:
gbam!!!
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 18, 2013
I SMH for unemployed Nigerian graduates...85% of them walk about with empty brains. I believe the OP also knew H.R manager's request is somehow strange and unethical, and she had to seek advice from nairalanders. Don't worry, after heeding to ur evil advice, she will still come back to seek for advice that, the H.R manager wants to f*ck her before she is paid her salary or before she can be promoted, and therefore the f*ucking will go on and on like dat till she gives another man's child to her husband. Well, they've already said that 20% of fathers are not actually the father of their child in Nigeria, this is how it happens...keep thinking about immediate result without thinking about the long term effect before taking decisions. Sheyb na her P.U*S.S.Y, wetin concern me. Who always get fu.cked for once, if he/she wants to continously enjoy favour?, nt even ur girlfriend, talkless of an employee. My advice to the OP...Even if you are a prostitute, don't let ur hiring manager know that you are one, YOU WILL NOT BE EMPLOYED, reject that job, that's not the only job in Nigeria..PATIENCE has always been a priceless virtue a human being can possess.

3 Likes

Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 18, 2013
irpheezy: Ok S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ let's say she refuses, den gets d job eventually nd den d employer in question decides to try aa lil harder? Frustration wud most likely set in.

This will be a different case, coz she already landed the job, she can always use and apply her intellect and discretion, fine if she is a pretty girl, every 1 will want to get under her pants, but I tell you, they will like and respect her more, if they discover that she has integrity. Its a place of work, the moments you start sleeping with a colleaugu or boss, who you are not married or engaged to, just start to prepare for your exit, coz you won't last long in such organisation. Mark my words!!!

1 Like

Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
@ Dr Wise: truly it does not have a guage. Sleeping around disintegrates one‘s body healthwise and morally. Later, it ll become no deal sleeping with anybody. If the lady has reached that state she wouldnt even seek for our advice!
I maintain my stand! NO! DON‘T DO IT.

1 Like

Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hayjaycity:

This will be a different case, coz she already landed the job, she can always use and apply her intellect and discretion, fine if she is a pretty girl, every 1 will want to get under her pants, but I tell you, they will like and respect her more, if they discover that she has integrity. Its a place of work, the moments you start sleeping with a colleaugu or boss, who you are not married or engaged to, just start to prepare for your exit, coz you won't last long in such organisation. Mark my words!!!
Wish twas that easy like that; any female that works @ a friend‘s working place; end up leaving because almost all are men and would want to sleep with the few girls: to the extent that the girls resign.
In short, getting the job with(out) sleeping with the boss does not guarantee job security.
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by ifyalways(f): 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
So, did she sleep with the HR manager and did she get the job?

I have no advise for her. She's an adult and knows what is best for her.
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
ifyalways: So, did she sleep with the HR manager and did she get the job?

I 'loff' Ify; she's so on point..abi we go sha c d end of d movie...lol!
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
Buh seriosli, I c no rison 4 guys xchangin wrds on top anoda man mata o.. Lyk words dey gum 4 body..any fu*ckn body can say any f*ckn thing he/she lyks....lyk I care!!
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
ifyalways: So, did she sleep with the HR manager and did she get the job?

If she knows what's best for her, she won't come here for advice. Its like you are indirectly shunning her, and u are only interested in knowind d end of the story. To me, dats not commendable at all
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by ujukala: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
Thanks so much for your time. I told her that 'it is not worth it' . But, she should 'do what her mind tells her'.
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Dogitto(m): 5:04am On Jan 20, 2013
I hope there will be a season 3 to these whole episodes
=D =)) I don laffº°˚º≈=)) \=D sotey  mistakenly º°˚º Dial Bokoharam numberº
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by saipn: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2013
@Hayjaycity u r d only one dat made sensible comments here,it is upto her to decide her future.
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
saipn: @Hayjaycity u r d only one dat made sensible comments here,it is upto her to decide her future.

Thankx...whatever decision she makes, she will be the one to face the reward/consequences. We can only offer an advice. And I believe d advice we give to our fellow nairalander should be the kind we can give our brothers/sisters at home, or putting ourselves in other's shoes, before we offer one.
Re: Either You Take It Or You Leave It! by ainabeosei: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
pls my beloved sister, do not fall to d devil, value ur God and ur body, u will c Him give double jobs in all d next levels. Do not sell ur body for once,or u will sell it for ever and u lose respect.Hold on to ur faith,do not miss heaven cos of job,God will provide for u.Bless u my beloved.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows If Pan Ocean Has Done Recruitment This 2013! And How Much Do They Pay? / Recruiting Fulltime And Locum Pharmacist At Healthplus Limited / IHC Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.