Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,476 members, 7,964,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:32 AM

Glo Airtime Transfer aka Glo Easy Share - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Airtime Transfer aka Glo Easy Share (3317 Views)

Bbm Set To Introduce Person To Person Airtime Transfer / How Do I Make Use Of This Bonus Airtime From MTN / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Airtime Transfer aka Glo Easy Share by chineduace(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
I've been wondering why on earth glo stopped their airtime transfer for more than a year now. Glo is the only network in Naija that stopped this service. Besides their tariff is now the worst in the industry and they are the only ones that dont give any bonus whatso ever (mb, sms, airtime). Pls anyone having clues on what's wrong with glo now.
Re: Glo Airtime Transfer aka Glo Easy Share by Francheezy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
axe lulu0saS
Re: Glo Airtime Transfer aka Glo Easy Share by luluosas(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
Nothing absolutely is WRONG with Glo. Yes, they've discontinued the Easy Share service with a promise of revamping it. Although it is long since it was stopped but, that nis not to say they've forgotten about altogether. So, be patient.
As for the freebies you mentioned, sorry to disappoint you on the MB side. Although I no longer subscribe to the Glo HSI internet plans ever since I discovered that you can use the Glo BB plans on phones and other devices https://www.nairaland.com/1140414/glo-blackberry-plans-phones-other but, they are currently running promos on their Bolt Modem. First, if you buy the Modem, you are credited with FREE 500MB data volume. Then, subsequent purchase of N1,000 and above will give you additional 200MB each for six months, in addition to 30% data bonus on ALL your purchases (excluding BB plans), starting from N100. What will you call this my friend? Thank you.
Re: Glo Airtime Transfer aka Glo Easy Share by luluosas(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Francheezy: axe lulu0saS
I have just answered him jor.
Re: Glo Airtime Transfer aka Glo Easy Share by abrahym(m): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
so ppl still dey use glo
Re: Glo Airtime Transfer aka Glo Easy Share by sinade1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
abrahym: so ppl still dey use glo
Yeah, we dey use am to browse wella. The cheapest subscription in Naija.
Re: Glo Airtime Transfer aka Glo Easy Share by luluosas(m): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
abrahym: so ppl still dey use glo
Which planet are you from?
Re: Glo Airtime Transfer aka Glo Easy Share by Francheezy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
0sas, aw t0 transfa mb fr0m gl0 t0 gl0 ? Any h0pe ?
Re: Glo Airtime Transfer aka Glo Easy Share by chineduace(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
Yeah, i know all that. However, i dont use a BB and dont think i'll ever do. All you've said is concerning web browsing via glo bolt and BB. Remember that other service providers also offer one internet service bonus or the other. I use MTN F@st link and i'm enjoying it every bit. What of mobile browsing which constitute most of the browsing traffic in Nigeria. Etisalat, Mtn and Airtel gives bonus MB for recharge and other freebies. But glo has remained silent. I use to be a glo lover before but they've fallen short of all my expectation. Tariff wise, they are still bottom the pack. That's my point.
Re: Glo Airtime Transfer aka Glo Easy Share by luluosas(m): 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Francheezy: 0sas, aw t0 transfa mb fr0m gl0 t0 gl0 ? Any h0pe ?
Yes, only when you are using Glo HSI internet plans. Thank you.
Re: Glo Airtime Transfer aka Glo Easy Share by luluosas(m): 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
chineduace: Yeah, i know all that. However, i dont use a BB and dont think i'll ever do. All you've said is concerning web browsing via glo bolt and BB. Remember that other service providers also offer one internet service bonus or the other. I use MTN F@st link and i'm enjoying it every bit. What of mobile browsing which constitute most of the browsing traffic in Nigeria. Etisalat, Mtn and Airtel gives bonus MB for recharge and other freebies. But glo has remained silent. I use to be a glo lover before but they've fallen short of all my expectation. Tariff wise, they are still bottom the pack. That's my point.
My friend, I don't care about some "miserable" 10MB bonus other network may be offering. As far I can now get 3GB from Glo for only N1,200 BB plans, I am covered.
As for the tariff, I am sure Glo is not sleeping. However, since I started using a GSM service provider in my life, Glo has been and will remain my number one and only "network of CHOICE" in spite of their challenges. I rather supports my brother to get better than throw away my money to a man (foreign organisation) who don't give a damn about my country.

1 Like

Re: Glo Airtime Transfer aka Glo Easy Share by frankadelek: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pls is glo BB plan still working on any phone? Pls i need a reply
Re: Glo Airtime Transfer aka Glo Easy Share by physise(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
frankadelek: Pls is glo BB plan still working on any phone? Pls i need a reply
no

(1) (Reply)

***smilevoice 4G LTE Calls, Video Calls And Sms Is Here*** / I Need A Link/website To Download GTA San Andreas / Tecno W1 - Cheapest Andriodâ„¢ 7.0 Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.