Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,448 members, 7,978,443 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:28 AM

Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody (19103 Views)

The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) / Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by brownlord: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
iwanchop: Breaking News
Goats numbering about a thousand have barricaded the Oshogbo highway ,they are demanding that the DPO of d station where their dead colleagues were remanded be sacked.
The state commissioner for goat and ram affairs while addressing the angry goats promised the issue would be investigated and appropriate punishment would be meted to anyone found wanting.

Let them take the case to ministry of Goat and ram affairs, Jonathan must hear this, better still they should look for any animal right activist to take up the case....
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by nikky5(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
the owner of the goat hs the right to sue the state govt for the death of her goat.An autopsy should be carried out and compensation paid in full.This is a case of animal abuse.I am interested in this case.
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
talk true: The five goats arrested by the Osun State Waste Management Agency (OWMA) in Osogbo last week were on Tuesday dragged before an Osogbo Magistrate Court along side their owners. Three owners of the goats including Mrs. Aduke Adetona, Mrs. Esther Ibikunle and Adedoyin Adetayo were docked, while the goats were not allowed into the court hall but kept in the premises of the court.

The court presided over by Mrs. A. O. Ajanaku discharged Mrs. Adetayo, who had already lost her goat in the custody of OWMA and ordered other accused persons to pay N2, 500 fine to the coffers of the state government.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/arrested-osun-goat-dies-in-custody/

After commiting sucide at POLICE KITCHEN.... Big pot !!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
Funny thread...cant stop laughing here
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Cornel88(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
What! Goat case in court! I don't want to believe this in a hurry. What was there offence please?
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by raycomray: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
Onyenna: How did the goat die!?. . . . Olokpa will always be Olokpa. . . . IsiEwu.com . . .
grin grin grin
God Abegoooo! grin grin grin
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Iaz93: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
RIP Goat!
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by JimmyBoy1: 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dem don chop the goat jor.
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Symphony007: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
This case should be investigated properly..i suspect a serious case of "goat meat pepper soup".
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by raycomray: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
Professor Emma: That means the level of carelessness on the side of the Custodian in terms of accomodation and feeding. Abi i lie?

Ur phader grin grin grin grin[s][/s]
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Symphony007: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
The demise of those goats should be investigated properly..i suspect a serious case of "goat meat pepper soup".

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Desoda: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hahahaha(20times) this country is a comedy. Hope the goat was cooked and buried inside the police stomach? Hungry Nigeria police is at work again

1 Like

Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by StateOfMind: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
Jazzgreen:
and here am i wonderin why some people behave d way they do here in NL

This post got me laughing out loud..same with most of the responses on the first page..

Nairalanders are comedians...LOL!
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by dayokanu(m): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
Below are the remains of the deceased

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
Let d spirit of d deceased goats continue 2 hunt their killers,amen.meanwhile,d deceased goats should b immortalize by d Osun State govt.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Although, the dead goat story is laughable, the judicial system is doing the right thing to get domesticated animals out of the streets.

This plan is laudable in all ramifications.
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by vision2050: 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
pepper soup on point................ ;Dpepper soup on point................
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rip Goats. You died as heroes

6 Likes

Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by kutchs: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
Abeg make una leave me chop my chop b4 I choke wit laffta.
I hope say the goats get insurance policy? Who be dia next of kin abeg show up.
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Freiburger(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
J12: Rip Goats. You died as heroes
You can say it a million times. grin
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by ignis: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
miss law: wait was it writtn in d book of law to arrest animals too .... oga oo
You should know better.
Aint you miss law?
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
Jazzgreen:
and here am i wonderin why some people behave d way they do here in NL
grin[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by adexsimply(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
what an absolute waste of precious time?
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by adexsimply(m): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
nikky5: the owner of the goat hs the right to sue the state govt for the death of her goat.An autopsy should be carried out and compensation paid in full.This is a case of animal abuse.I am interested in this case.
whats your own?
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by adexsimply(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
ebenezer4o2: Let d spirit of d deceased goats continue 2 hunt their killers,amen.meanwhile,d deceased goats should b immortalize by d Osun State govt.
haba!! dont worry statues will be erected for them.. satisfied? grin grin grin
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by adexsimply(m): 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
Zanxx: like seriously? cant stop laughing. should i say r.i.p or bon appetit.
bon appetit will be ok..hahah

1 Like

Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by BANGASOUP1: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
talk true: The five goats arrested by the Osun State Waste Management Agency (OWMA) in Osogbo last week were on Tuesday dragged before an Osogbo Magistrate Court along side their owners. Three owners of the goats including Mrs. Aduke Adetona, Mrs. Esther Ibikunle and Adedoyin Adetayo were docked, while the goats were not allowed into the court hall but kept in the premises of the court.

The court presided over by Mrs. A. O. Ajanaku discharged Mrs. Adetayo, who had already lost her goat in the custody of OWMA and ordered other accused persons to pay N2, 500 fine to the coffers of the state government.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/arrested-osun-goat-dies-in-custody/
ok
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by horlatunde(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Police don chop dat goat ni.... Hw goat go die 4 custody.... Well no be dia fault dey were train to share one head of fish at camp so wen d opportunity came to eat goat dey took d chance.....
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by 401kk: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
This thread is sooooooooo funny
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by toygod2: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
chai..............height of joblessness
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by tomiedatlo: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
braine: It died or it was killed? undecided
Good questn LoLz
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by hardbody: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
Chedarking: Is there going to be an autopsy for the deceased?

We must get justice for our fallen member...

Signed

Moo-sa Egufe

for

The Nigerian Association of Goats and Cows
(NAGCO)

Bros, u sef be goat? Just an innocent question oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Policeman Confirmed Dead As Robbers Attack A Bank In Ekiti State. / Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder / Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.