Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,045 members, 7,973,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:28 PM

A Guy Shift Date From Elder Sister To The Younger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Shift Date From Elder Sister To The Younger (1009 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / Tales Of A First Date From hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Shift Date From Elder Sister To The Younger by Davico(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
Nairalanders, a girl has bin datin a guy 4 sometime and they promise no sex until marriage. One day, d guy asked 4 sex but d girl refused following their plan. D guy left only for the lady to discover d guy don't come to her again. Few days later, d ladys younger sister come dey abuse am say her sister b fool, dat her guy don shift base to her just because she no give am sex. This lady love him so much, but can't endure d abusive words from d sister again. Wat do u think d lady should do?
Re: A Guy Shift Date From Elder Sister To The Younger by abrahym(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
the guy na player
Re: A Guy Shift Date From Elder Sister To The Younger by Adufaye(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
No comment sori
Re: A Guy Shift Date From Elder Sister To The Younger by omega25red(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
she should wish them good luck and figure out how to move on with her life. She should also consider herself lucky because a man who would sleep with your sister would also sleep with your mother if the chance presents itself. As for her sister she will eventually graduate from Mr. experience's class. Everyone always graduate.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Shift Date From Elder Sister To The Younger by Exponental(m): 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
Beg ur mother 2 tell u d true father of ur sister.
Also.....walk away, no love without peace of mind.
Re: A Guy Shift Date From Elder Sister To The Younger by Davico(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
More comment
Re: A Guy Shift Date From Elder Sister To The Younger by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
Exponental: Beg ur mother 2 tell u d true father of ur sister.
Also.....walk away, no love without peace of mind.
Re: A Guy Shift Date From Elder Sister To The Younger by topsco(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Whatever goes up must surely comes down.
'Oju lo nkan omo alajo to n jale'
If i was her,i would just leave them to their lust and ignorance,then continue with my life.
Life Continua...ile aye ile aye asan,ofo lori ofo.
Re: A Guy Shift Date From Elder Sister To The Younger by Davico(m): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2013
topsco: Whatever goes up must surely comes down.
If i was her,i would just leave them to their lust and ignorance,then continue with my life.
Hmm
Re: A Guy Shift Date From Elder Sister To The Younger by sexybash(f): 11:30am On Jan 22, 2013
topsco: Whatever goes up must surely comes down.
Gbam i will be happy for her sef, thank God he came out instead of doing it behind
Re: A Guy Shift Date From Elder Sister To The Younger by Mynd44: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
The girl should siddon look with 3D glasses
Re: A Guy Shift Date From Elder Sister To The Younger by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
This story dey one kind,i go reply am one kind...There is nothing to cry over since the guy is perambulating in search of séx within the family.

(1) (Reply)

The Promise Ring / Dating An Unbeliever / Is It Wrong That I Let My Gf Know My Ex Was Still Calling Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.