Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,564 members, 7,951,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (45131 Views)

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Ovie56(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
HARDDON:

Who is dis smelly dirty drone ?

Comon run off to your cows . Do you ĸпoω anytin abt God?

Tw3rp
im sure he will lose all his cow .if care is not taken

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by ManofSteel1: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
pls Sheikh Gumi, it aint too late to go back to primary school despite your age and white beard/hair/goatee which i tot waz supposed to symbolise wisdom. pls if u were a product of the almajiri system while growing up as a young boy, you should note that western education could have taught you that there are better conspiracy theories that you could have come up with. Look, i dont expect you to watch films like avatar, Lord of the rings, seseme street or even cartoons such as tom and jerry and understand a thing, but i would suggest you take an IQ test at this point because my earnest prayers for you and your kind all these years seem to have yielded nothing(your words get less and less intelligent by the day. SO, I DONT BELIEVE THAT BOKO HARAM KILLED YAKOWA/AZAZI AND I ALSO DONT BELIEVE THAT THERE WAS ANY PLOT AGAINST MUSLIMS. BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT NIGERIANS WILL CONTINUALLY REMAIN UNDER THE CURSE OF GULLIBILITY TILL THEY ARE ABLE TO SEE THROUGH YOUR GENERATION OF IMAMS,PRAYER CONTRACTORS, AND FLAMBOUYANT JET DISPLAYING PASTORS.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
I can see that this religion of a thing is making people go nutts. I was wondering if Christianity and Islam started in Nigeria because the way we go to the extreme practicing these religion, it is killing this country. when other countries are moving forward, we are here using God as an excuse not to develop our country. foreigners who brought religion to Nigeria are far ahead of us while we Nigerians wallow in hatred all because of religion. too bad!

4 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Revolva(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
crydrama for naija....it may be true they wanted to plan that ...well 1 - 0 ..muslim - xtains haha

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by pimps: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
From what d christians hv written S26% a444444 far now  understand perfectly why they killed there lord jesus n still worship d dead man.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Judolisco(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
sorry guy we ar christians not Xtians if u do math u wil no d meaning of X

3 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
Kamanda: All you moronic and brainwashed Southern christians that voted for Jonathan and not PDP should enjoy the fact that your President is a Weak,Liverless,Sissy Dummy.

He will do nothing about this until they come and get him,then the above mentioned Southerners will start making noise.
Shame.At least the Northerners know what they want and they go for it with their all.

A REAL President would have had the Gumi guy Chilling in a Solitary Confinement or better still mingling with worms in a shallow grave.

Nigeria is doomed.

Is this Iran that you arrest people for expressing their opinion? what about freedom of speech? Do you want to live in a country where people vanish becos they make a stupid comment about the government?

His comments are repulsive but there are many ways to skin a cat. Try and learn something from the Americans. If you fight your enemies without a strategy , you are doomed for failure.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by REVOLUTNIS: 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
The man spoke the mind of every real Muslim even the vice president, they don't want a christian to rule them and they are seriously planning on how to take over the leadership of this country by all means. i just pray the christian community will rise to this terrorists b4 it becomes late.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by kheart(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
I m abt to slaughter my chicken plz

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
Revolva: crydrama for naija....it may be true they wanted to plan that ...well 1 - 0 ..muslim - xtains haha

The joke is on you. What is "xtains"?
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by bintalabi(f): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
manny4life:

You know they ALWAYS have something to say, just be prepared. Who wouldn't defend insanity even when it's obvious.
oOoooooopoooonu oooodddeeeee
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
chuks49:

Wetin bring Jonathan for this mata

Don't mind them.

Ignorant people will blame GEJ for anything including their wife's cooking!

It's getting boring.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by mmmustapha(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahha, now where r they?
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Blueboy0402: 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
Sheik Gumi: Allah killed Yakowa, Azazi

Hope all those Boko Haram Nairalanders like this caption.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
mmmustapha: Hahahahahahahahahahahahha, now where r they?

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Samchelsea(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
lacasa:

Wai "interpret" ..hhehe grin

Lalai kana neman karin ilimi domin bakasan waye lacasa ba grin
Boko haram language.....meaning operation BOMB them all
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by chuks49(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
nagoma:

I thought he was the president ?

Aboki if you go through the topic and his comment you will realise your stup.idity.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by vislabraye(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
As long as these Islamic extremist are still alive, the world will know no peace. Imagine the things coming out of his mouth.
Is that what his quran taught him? Sowing seed of discord? So it was Allah that pulled down the chopper from the sky? So their Allah must be a suicide bomber.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by smallatobs(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
God please have mercy on these people.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by seanet01: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
ndu_chucks: A clear indication of political sophistication the ability to respect our constitution and welcome the rights of all citizens to express themselves freely even if one strongly disagrees with such expression.

The Sheik is entitled to his opinion no matter how repulsive it may seem. If he crosses the legal line, let them go and arrest him if they have the balls.
What a M.O.R.O.N you are.
So he have a right to add fuel to the pains of some people?
Did you know some people are going through a trying time now because of the death of this people?
People are grieving and you are here talking about Legal right.
Too much primitive Cattle rearing destroys the brain.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by REVOLUTNIS: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
pimps: From what d christians hv written S26% a444444 far now  understand perfectly why they killed there lord jesus n still worship d dead man.

monkey, do i need to fry egg for u b4 u seek for knowledge.
Jews and Roman solders killed Jesus not Christians. ewu

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by FutureDon(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
Some so-called pastors, priests, and in this case, imams are religiously deluded.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by pneumaticos(m): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
lacasa:

Wai "interpret" ..hhehe grin

Lalai kana neman karin ilimi domin bakasan waye lacasa ba grin

been going through your posts,,u seem like an immature guy lolz
u are a muslim,feed with all manner of teachings ..but still dont know the real God.try jesus and ur life will be different and who will also teach how to communicate in love

6 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by pneumaticos(m): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
FutureDon: Some so-called pastors, priests, and in this case, imams are religiously deluded.

some not all,and by the way, choose your side

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
Pstsmith: is it when he died dat uve come to say it

What?
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by REVOLUTNIS: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
Southern Kaduna youth should by the statement of this terrorist call Gumi strike the Governor and retake the govt house immediately. I SUPPORT IT!
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
pneumaticos:

been going through your posts,,u seem like an immature guy lolz
u are a muslim,feed with all manner of teachings ..but still dont know the real God.try jesus and ur life will be different and who will also teach how to communicate in love

Jesus

Totally in favour of your comment.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
smallatobs: God please have mercy on these people.

....and everyone on NL ....infact Nigeria as a whole!
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: Southern Kaduna youth should by the statement of this terrorist call Gumi strike the Governor and retake the govt house immediately. I SUPPORT IT!

...Take the govt house from your computer?

Why don't you take the first step and many will follow you!

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by mu2sa2: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
seanet01: What a M.O.R.O.N you are.
So he have a right to add fuel to the pains of some people?
Did you know some people are going through a trying time now because of the death of this people?
People are grieving and you are here talking about Legal right.
Too much primitive Cattle rearing destroys the brain.
Who is the M.O.R.O.N now? Freedom of speech is guaranteed under the nigerian constitution. The Americans we claim we are copying exercise their freedom of speech fully, that is why u find a whole movement comprising respected professionals even to this day saying the 9/11 downing of the twin towers of the world trade was a US govt conspiracy.And nobody insults them as u people are doing on NL because Sheikh Gumi spoke his mind - some good christians are even suggesting he should be murdered!

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by anataala: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: Southern Kaduna youth should by the statement of this terrorist call Gumi strike the Governor and retake the govt house immediately. I SUPPORT IT!

dont worry come 2015 we will see
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by pneumaticos(m): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
am here
SELFWORTH:

Jesus

Totally in favour of your comment.

am here to rebuke,teach and love
it great u are part of our kingdom.the kingdom of God

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election / #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics / Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.