Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,333 members, 7,947,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water (1038 Views)

Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) / Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by unlessgod: 10:33am On Jan 18, 2013
Seriously I don't know what are women are feeling like this days, not quite long I wrote about Wife's Lover Baths Husband To Death With Acid Today is another terrible story again "Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water". It was all pandemonium recently when Mrs. Mike Fineboy Llikori, a mother of two, allegedly bathed her divorced husband, Mr. Mike Uzondu with a raw acid. The divorced couple is natives of Aguata (Umuona) In Anambra State.

We gathered that trouble started when the mother of two was allegedly frequently disturbing Erube for upkeep of their two children.
According to eyewitness, Mrs Mike had on that fateful day gone to Mr. Mike and requested for money to provide the Children’s Christmas cloth, but the man had allegedly already bought it and gave it to her, but when she could not allegedly see means of collecting more money from the man, she allegedly arranged with her two brothers to go and inform Mike that the children are very sick and needed money for admission. But her inability to prove to her brothers that the children were sick led to a free-for-all-fight between her and her two brothers, during which the ex-husband intervened by separating the fight. Unknowingly to him, the ex-wife took boiled water which was on her neighbour’s outside kitchen and eventually poured it at him.
Mr. Joshua Uzondu, Younger brother to Mike, who spoke with source explained. “it was about 8.am on December 24, 2012. I was outside when I heard the lady and his brother ex-changing words. The next thing I saw was the two brothers of the lady. One was holding firewood, the other cutlass. The one with firewood had already tear his brother’s head, while the lady rushed to a corner of the neighouring house and held a cup of hot boiled water unknowingly to me. She eventually poured it at my brother took her heels”.
Efforts made to hear from the other parties as at the time of this report proved abortive

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/01/wife-baths-husband-with-boiled-water.html
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by ogusbaba1(m): 10:36am On Jan 18, 2013
hmmm, women are becoming somtin else o shocked haba
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by unlessgod: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2013
ogusbaba1: hmmm, women are becoming somtin else o shocked haba
yes na
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by Gurusdiary: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2013
make dem kill d woman
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by hrmkz: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2013
Apayan.....
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by PaulIM(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2013
Gurusdiary: make dem kill d woman
if dem kill d woman wetin be d gain? make dem jst go treat d man, no ni but women self dia own dey their body, i for like here say
The Woman was beaten up by the Husband brothers and..... grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by Gurusdiary: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2013
PaulIM: if dem kill d woman wetin be d gain? make dem jst go treat d man, no ni but women self dia own dey their body, i for like here say
hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin on point no ni
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by Meegadough: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2013
Bad
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by PaulIM(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2013
hmmmm
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by doctokwus: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
How can one react to a story dats disjointed.Furthermore,not a single photograph;its na wa o!Everybody wants to b a reporter,but many cannot compose a simple,comprehensible 500 word report
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by Gurusdiary: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
doctokwus: How can one react to a story dats disjointed.Furthermore,not a single photograph;its na wa o!Everybody wants to b a reporter,but many cannot compose a simple,comprehensible 500 word report
hmmmmm how many u don do?
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by PaulIM(m): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
doctokwus: How can one react to a story dats disjointed.Furthermore,not a single photograph;its na wa o!Everybody wants to b a reporter,but many cannot compose a simple,comprehensible 500 word report
If you dont knw wat to talk pls why not skip dan to kos..... on dis clean thread pls? no harm, is somtin much to talk on, its era for women, u neva can tell me what d woman did is right, u neva talk anyfin bout the topic but yet u are criticizing the Op. how i am sure u even read the post b4 u comment.
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by ogusbaba1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
na wa o
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by unlessgod: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
@Doc na wa for u oo haba chai
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by akpomeme(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote author=unlessgod][/quote]
can't you write English!!! "Allegedly" everywhere
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by unlessgod: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
akpomeme:
can't you write English!!! "Allegedly" everywhere
akpomeme write ur own come make see haba, if u understand the whole story why nt say wat u understand dan dis criticizing of a tin gosh!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by PaulIM(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
unlessgod:
akpomeme write ur own come make see haba, if u understand the whole story why nt say wat u understand dan dis criticizing of a tin gosh!!!!!!!!!!
kk
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by Globalwalyy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
Jesus Christ, Women are turning to Iron women nao oo dis woman dis woman dis wife and whole lot dat, make dem beat the woman near death make see non die sha but serious beating i trust warri boy for dat kind tin haba
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by ogusbaba1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
Lols @ Global
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by redsun(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
She is not a wife material in the first place and not fit to be a mother aswell.That kind of woman is only good for a night stand.

Anguish woman.
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by ogusbaba1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
redsun: She is not a wife material in the first place and not fit to be a mother aswell.That kind of woman is only good for a night stand.

Anguish woman.
lols
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by unlessgod: 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
K o fp for dis post abi? Mod
Re: Wife Baths Husband With Boiled Water by ogusbaba1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
unlessgod: K o fp for dis post abi? Mod
i tire oo wetin dey happen na? mod

(1) (Reply)

25-year-old Man Molests Toddler / Woman Jailed For Life After Excising Husband's Di.ck (photos) / Bad Guys Rape Mother And Two Daugters. . .robbed Them Of N50000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.