Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,812 members, 7,889,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

Could She Be Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could She Be Pregnant (1249 Views)

Menstural Circle Intercourse Is Save And You Can Be Pregnant During That Period / Top Ten Signs You Might Be Pregnant / My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be Pregnant by sexybash(f): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
hi all
a freind of mine had sex with her partner and he used condom but she is having sign like painful nipple, dizzyness and fatigue , her period is due 31st of January 2013, her test came back negetive is there any sures that she could be pregant? Thanks
Re: Could She Be Pregnant by Idowuogbo(f): 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
halleyuah oooo! oga don score o! tongue tongue

emmm.. jokes aside, i reckon its her imaginary glands playing up. tell her to take anoda test next month. * sprinkles baby dust* wink
Re: Could She Be Pregnant by mynameisjade: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
Lols@baby dust.....
Chances are dat she is a bit late
**sprinkles thread wif baby dust**
Re: Could She Be Pregnant by sexybash(f): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo: halleyuah oooo! oga don score o! tongue tongue

emmm.. jokes aside, i'll reckon its her imaginary glands playing up. tell her to take anoda test next month. * sprinkles baby dust* wink
never new imaginary pregger exist anyway thanks for the info
Re: Could She Be Pregnant by Idowuogbo(f): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
sexybash:
never new imaginary pregger exist anyway thanks for the info
it does.. its wen ur mind tells u something is kicking in ur tummy after missing just a month period. grin grin grin grin
Re: Could She Be Pregnant by sexybash(f): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
mynameisjade: Lols@baby dust.....
Chances are dat she is a bit late
**sprinkles thread wif baby dust**

sorry dont understand late as in anyway i told her to wait for her normal period but she still complain that her both nipple still hurts and she feel cramps so bad, could that be an indication of something else?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Pregnant by Idowuogbo(f): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
sexybash:
sorry dont understand late as in anyway i told her to wait for her normal period but she still complain that her both nipple still hurts and she feel cramps so bad, could that be an indication of something else?
Thanks
yep! cycle change.
Re: Could She Be Pregnant by mynameisjade: 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sometimes it cud be stress,pills or jst plain emotions it cud push ie change d cycle
So jst relax urself n be ready to take d DIY pregnancy test again aii

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Pregnant by kittykat1(f): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
We said it! And it has happened... Thre are high chances that it could b imaginary especially if she is hoping to take in. If her period is 31st of Jan that is abt 15dys from today, how can she be preggers? What's the lenght of her cycle?
Idowuogbo: halleyuah oooo! oga don score o! tongue tongue

emmm.. jokes aside, i'll reckon its her imaginary glands playing up. tell her to take anoda test next month. * sprinkles baby dust* wink
Re: Could She Be Pregnant by sexybash(f): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
kitty kat: We said it! And it has happened... Thre are high chances that it could b imaginary especially if she is hoping to take in. If her period is 31st of Jan that is abt 15dys from today, how can she be preggers? What's the lenght of her cycle?
i spoke to her and we calculated it following the 14 day rule she just worried cos of the symptoms she is having but the DIY test kit clearly indicated negetive so we wait for her period then take it up from there Thanks still
Re: Could She Be Pregnant by kittykat1(f): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
I don't think she is pregnant if she has a 28 day cycle. When did the egg fertilize and zygote implant? When was the sexual actvity that deposited d sperm. We shd be expecting fertilization to happen like yesterday or today or evn tomorrow. How can she be pregnant?

sexybash:
i spoke to her and we calculated it following the 14 day rule she just worried cos of the symptoms she is having but the DIY test kit clearly indicated negetive so we wait for her period then take it up from there Thanks still
Re: Could She Be Pregnant by sexybash(f): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote author=kitty kat]I don't think she is pregnant if she has a 28 ddays cycle. When did the egg fertilize and zygote implant? When was the sexual actvity that deposited d sperm. We shd be expecting fertilization to happen like yesterday or today or evn tomorrow. How can she be pregnant?

[/quote
the best indicator has said negative, she said she had sex like (10) days ago for now but i guess her body is just playing pranks on her,
like i said i told her to take relax and we wait for her period but she no go gree me rest
Re: Could She Be Pregnant by Oahray: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
*following thread* grin
Re: Could She Be Pregnant by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
Oahray: *following thread* grin

Me too! grin

Lets know if she is?

I know a good hospital for antenatal. But i doubt she is even if she wants it! tongue
Re: Could She Be Pregnant by Oahray: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
Vikin:

Me too! grin

Lets know if she is?

I know a good hospital for antenatal. But i doubt she is even if she wants it! tongue
Amebor grin dnt scare away the gist o
Re: Could She Be Pregnant by sexybash(f): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
Vikin:

Me too! grin

Lets know if she is?

Oahray: Amebor grin dnt scare away the gist o
na wa for una
Re: Could She Be Pregnant by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
Oahray: Amebor grin dnt scare away the gist o

Na gist you dey find! Sorry, check another thread. This one is booked.
Re: Could She Be Pregnant by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 19, 2013
A DIY test is useless at this stage even if she were pregnant. Vaginal fluid can be an indicator of fertility (google for info). Otherwise the anxiety can itself be creating symptoms. Goodluck.
Re: Could She Be Pregnant by sexybash(f): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2013
Flytefalls: A DIY test is useless at this stage even if she were pregnant. Vaginal fluid can be an indicator of fertility (google for info). Otherwise the anxiety can itself be creating symptoms. Goodluck.
Thank you
Re: Could She Be Pregnant by oyinbogirl(f): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
sexybash:

YOU spoke to her and calculated it? Shouldnt your 'friend ' be doing the calculating with her as hes the boyfriend? Not trying to sound rude but i wonder o. Even if it is your girl , we dey advise u well anyway. But as for being pregnant, i doubt it based on the dates you gave here.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Pregnant by navygrl: 7:47am On Jan 21, 2013
There is an expression in med school, those who believe in the rhythm method of birth control (counting fertile days based on a woman's menstrual cycle) are more often then not called parents. The reason for this, that method has long since been proven false.

Yes she can be pregnant. It can take some women up to 2 months along before their hormone Levels to be high enough for a pregnancy test to be positive

And yes there is a condition known as phantom pregnancy where the body reacts as if it were pregnant. Hormones change, womb expands, some women even experience labor dispute there never being a fetus.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Pregnant by sexybash(f): 8:10am On Jan 21, 2013
navygrl: There is an expression in med school, those who believe in the rhythm method of birth control (counting fertile days based on a woman's menstrual cycle) are more often then not called parents. The reason for this, that method has long since been proven false.

Yes she can be pregnant. It can take some women up to 2 months along before their hormone Levels to be high enough for a pregnancy test to be positive

And yes there is a condition known as phantom pregnancy where the body reacts as if it were pregnant. Hormones change, womb expands, some women even experience labor dispute there never being a fetus.
Thanks Girl
Re: Could She Be Pregnant by Youngpo413: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Reacted To Septrin? / Useful Facts About; CASHEW NUTS / Effects Of Different Sleeping Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.