Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:52 AM

Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) (24975 Views)

Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members / Nairaland Hits 1 Million Members Hurray! / Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by vicholas(m): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
Am happy to be amon the 1 million member. I gain a lot from Nairaland Congratulation!!!
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Maureenah(f): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
Tank u, 4 such educating forum

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Yeeeeeeeaaahhhh"oga seun u damn welkumm"tenk u tooo
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by hassan123(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
it will be unfair4 me not 2 post comment 4 appreciation. nairaland has been my number 1 site for years. Apart 4rm reading current news, I enjoy various discussions I read from nairalanders & these make my days interesing. Kudos
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by ocheejemb: 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
The Onus is on you to mske Nairaland even greater, with a much improed, attractive UI and more social features

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Hadesewa: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
U're welcome
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by yungdamaz(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
delors: Bros abeg, send me richard card abeg...MTN, N1500. I dey wait abeg.
na recharge brox...tnk u seun
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
If nt 4 nairaland,i 4 don get hyper-inflatn...may God bless Seun,all nairalanders & I 4 comment(even if my comment wudn't get 2 d front page),tnk u all.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
If nt 4 nairaland,i 4 don get hyper-inflatn...may God bless Seun,all nairalanders & I 4 my comments n likes(even if my comments wudn't get 2 d front page),tnk u all.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by saintugo(m): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
You Are Welcome Boss Seun, But Abeg I Need Recharge Card To Join Celebrate With You Na grin
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Input(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
You are welcome dude.

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by cfola: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
Seun, you have done well for yourself, you remain a force to be recorned with in the field of web successes.

The younger generation and even some older ones in the industry are looking up to you for direction.

You r boththe google and facebook of nigeria. You know what I mean!

We still need a face with an office for NL just as we have for google and the others.

All the best for your consistency!

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by neksummi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
You're welcome. Thank you for putting up nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Emychina(m): 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Seun: Dear 1 Million Nairaland Forum Members,

Thank you for joining Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for creating interesting topics on Nairaland Forum.
Thank you for posting interesting replies to topics on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for posting items for sale in the advert sections of Nairaland Forum.
Thank you for patronizing sellers who posted their items for sale on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for volunteering to become moderators, and serving the community faithfully.
Thank you for reporting rogue content created by spammers, fraudsters, and trolls to moderators.

Thank you for telling your friends, family, colleagues, and online friends about Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for making Nairaland Forum successful.
Thank you for making Nairaland Forum great!
seun,if i get u there nw eeh,i wil slap u.beta go back to ur office or else i wil colect ur girlfriend
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by ANYPEN(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
thank you for creating a forum like this and thank you for giving people a forum to express selves in a way because most of the people that come here to rant cannot stand to talk in public yet you give confidence to their voice here.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nwogbe: 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
welcome Seun
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by barikono(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
Sir, big thanks to you. And also try re verify some news be4 posting that ll as well make the forum more interesting
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by crackhouse(m): 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
did u say volunteering to become a moderator? i don't get this part very well.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by juman(m): 7:45am On Jan 21, 2013
Congratulations to Oga Seun and the Nairalanders.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by kaze4blues(m): 8:15am On Jan 21, 2013
Big kudos to u, seun.

More power to ur elbow....

Try nd improve d site nd make it more user friendly
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Paentera(m): 8:18am On Jan 21, 2013

Thank you for patronizing sellers who posted their items for sale on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for volunteering to become moderators, and serving the community faithfully.
Thank you for reporting rogue content created by spammers, fraudsters, and trolls to moderators.

Thank you for telling your friends, family, colleagues, and online friends about Nairaland Forum.

You didn't thank us for making you rich o...Seun...we're seeing you in 3D o grin grin grin
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Ezeego1(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2013
cool
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by emrino(m): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2013

How do I close a thread.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Smartiegurl(f): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
moreeni: Very happy to be a part of this wonderful forum...I even got something wonderful from here. My secret!
share it with me nah. U can whisper it 2 ma ear.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by michaelbiz: 1:46am On Jan 26, 2013
@seun

thank you for the many cars we sold on nairaland. (seun, come and collect one HSE sports LOL na play i dey play ooo cheesy)

then also, thank you also for the young chaps who got jobs cos they saw a post on nairaland.

finally, thank you for believing in nairaland...everything that didn't make sense to critics is making sense now.

much love to everyone. una do well, my people. grin

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by ArmaniNG: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2013
Smh...a person joins newly and first thing is to ban, rubbish if I must say
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Seun(m): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2013
Armani_NG: Smh...a person joins newly and first thing is to ban, rubbish if I must say
Sorry about that. Our AntiSpamBot is not perfect. However, I can assure you that you have never been banned, because I just checked,
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2013
Seun:
Sorry about that. Our AntiSpamBot is not perfect. However, I can assure you that you have never been banned, because I just checked,
Maybe this account is a new one he had opened after the ban on his original account..
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2013
I have gained a lot of knowledge in this forum. Thank you seun and other members of the site for keeping it going all these years. Happy Easter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) / The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94 / 10 Important Things To Pay Attention To In Your 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.