Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:57 AM

An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare (18157 Views)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by gp66(m): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
blackpanda: To be honest I've aways thot Jonathan kneeling before adeboye was both stupid and uncalled for. Yes he is a christian and he loves God, no one is contesting that. But when u occupy such a sensitive position as the head of the entire nation, such actions are uncalled for7m nigeria is not a christian nor a muslim state. By kneeling before a pastor, the message he is sending is clear: I am a president for christians.
Btw who is he really deceiving, ur kneeling before pastor meanwhile u and ur wife are busy bleedy the country dry with the worst situation of corruption in the country's history!

u r talking rubbish. Are u insane? What abt the muslims that kneel and even sit down on the floor to worship their own gods.
Jehovah is superior to any soul. It doesn nt even mata how u position urself to worship Him. What matas is the heart at that moment of worship.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by LagosBoi2(m): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
bongila:

Atang ye Ukam.

same to you dear
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by muredo(m): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
I have lost all the respect i have for this jealousy bakare,e de pain him gaga o,i can smell hatred and jealousy,go and sit down joo,if they give u jet,u no go take?kettle calling pot black,if u want GEJ in ur church for kneeling down,invite hm nw,he will surely come,hypocrite
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Wadeoye(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
gboss4sure:

You are in his mind to know that he knelt for vote. Shame on u. Bakare has used up your brain

If you dont know he knell down for votes then you just proved us right that most of you no longer use your brain.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by gerald09(m): 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
Keeling in before a pastor shuld hav bin done in d privacy of his home or church. A president of a country dat recognises 2 religion islam and christen shuld not choose sides. Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ all kn GEJ is a christen he didn't have to do that. Weather is d pope or d an imam the president of Nigeria shuld be neutral. Keeling in front of that man will
1. Increase his customers
2. Cos division btw nigerian
3. Reduce the integrity of the church, who open dere arms and welcome corruption
4. Increase the hatred btw christen and Muslims.

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Boss13: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
Wadeoye:

So, a tithe collector who said/lied he drove his car without fuel is now to be compared with queen elizabeth?

Guy you are funny - tithe collector grin
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by gerald09(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
gp66:

u r talking rubbish. Are u insane? What abt the muslims that kneel and even sit down on the floor to worship their own gods.
Jehovah is superior to any soul. It doesn nt even mata how u position urself to worship Him. What matas is the heart at that moment of worship.
Its u dat is talking rubbish n insane, no 1s talking about his religion practice, but as president of a nation dat recognises 2 religions d president is not suppose to choose side. I wuld have done the kneeling in d privacy of his home or @ d presidential chapel. Its people like u dat use d bible to force people to believe in ur crap.

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by miiraaj: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
nl.official:
[size=15pt]You guys are forgetting that he did this for political reasons? Wow.

I now understand that most Nigerians suffer from Amnesia.[/size]

That has been the problem of Nigerians. Very confused creatures.

3 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Boss13: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
Honestly I feel this thread is not about kneeling down but the insensitivity of our government and not just the president alone. We need good people in government. Pastor Bakare is not afraid to tell the government how insensitive they are. We need more people like him and not tithe collectors (who just don't care).

2 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by LagosBoi2(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
[quote
author=Boss13]Honestly I feel this thread is not about kneeling down
but the insensitivity of our government and not just the president
alone. We need good people in government. Pastor Bakare is not afraid to
tell the government how insensitive they are. We need more people like
him and not tithe collectors (who just don't care). [/quote]

God Bless you more.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Wadeoye(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
gerald09: Keeling in before a pastor shuld hav bin done in d privacy of his home or church. A president of a country dat recognises 2 religion islam and christen shuld not choose sides. Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ all kn GEJ is a christen he didn't have to do that. Weather is d pope or d an imam the president of Nigeria shuld be neutral. Keeling in front of that man will
1. Increase his customers
2. Cos division btw nigerian
3. Reduce the integrity of the church, who open dere arms and welcome corruption
4. Increase the hatred btw christen and Muslims.

But not only that, a president should be seen encouraging hardwork, truth, etc and not all these lazy attitude of thinking everything is by prayer/miracle. How many presidents of the world troop this low? Abandoning all rational thinking, sincerity, patroitism and piety - and now deceiving ignorant religious followers that you are praying to God for help. Has he helped himself? A corrupt man that refused to declare his asset.

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by bobblue: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
I totally agree with Bakare, kneeling before Adeboye was unnecessary and inappropriate
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by kokoA(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
Well, I don't know if its right or wrong to kneel down before a man of God but my question is why does GEJ do this only when he is seeking something? He knelt down before the man some months before 2011 election, after the election he never went back to 'kneel' again till now that he is seeking 2015. Correct me if am wrong.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by jeroton: 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
[quote author=gboss4sure]

You are in his mind to know that he knelt for vote. Shame on u. Bakare has used up your brain[/quote u don't have 2 b in his mind 2 know he is kneeling down 2 target vote,that is y u c all politician throging to redeem camp $ if u don't know d defference between adeboye $ other pastors is nothing but d large crowd which is what politicians want
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by scram(m): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
Kettle calling pot black. Let Bakery abi na Bakare tell us how he got his own mansions and investments?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
bakare is just seeking relevnce and attention.
some questions needs to be answere ,did gej kneel to greet adeboye or he knelt to be prayed for by adeboye?if he kneltt to be prayed for then bakare is the dumbest bloody basstard i have ever known but if gej knelt just to greet adeboye then if possible he should be impeached .
thirdly,lets assume it was bakare that gej came to and knelt for prayers ,will bakare complain like he is doing now ?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by africannubian: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
iamswizz: Even oyedepo kneels before adeboye... The fact that jonathan is the president doesnt mean he cannot kneel before a respected man of God or you want him to kneel before GURU MARHAJI....Tunde bakare is just frustrated.. You say God called you,you have not finished winning souls,na 170 million people you wan lead... Well, maybe you are the one that called God,because i havent seen where a prophet became governor or president in the Bible....
pls read and understand my friend…what the manis saying is that as the president over all both muslims,christians,traditional worshippers e.t.c he should not be seen in his official capacity publicly to be kneeling down in front of a christian pastor…
will he be kneeling down in front of an islamic leader tomorrow?if yes then will he kneel in front of an okija tibia or babalawo or guru maharaja next week?
he can do whatever he likes in his private house but not in public
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by scram(m): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
onatisi: bakare is just seeking relevnce and attention.

I think so too

some questions needs to be answere ,did gej kneel to greet adeboye or he knelt to be prayed for by adeboye?

Of course he knelt down to be prayed for like every other christian world do.

if he kneltt to be prayed for then bakare is the dumbest bloody basstard i have ever known

he sure is

but if gej knelt just to greet adeboye then if possible he should be impeached

Out of the question.

thirdly,lets assume it was bakare that gej came to and knelt for prayers ,will bakare complain like he is doing now ?

No he wont. In fact he would ave louded GEJ to be a man after God's heart...
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by ayobase(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
The spiritual controls the physical!
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by kokoA(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
africannubian: pls read and understand my friend…what the manis saying is that as the president over all both muslims,christians,traditional worshippers e.t.c he should not be seen in his official capacity publicly to be kneeling down in front of a christian pastor…
will he be kneeling down in front of an islamic leader tomorrow?if yes then will he kneel in front of an okija tibia or babalawo or guru maharaja next week?
To read and understand is a very big issue with Nigerians. Some people just read healines and jump into conclusion. In their mind, since its Bakare talking, he must be insulting GEJ so let me insult him to.. Smh!
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
grin
if gej knelt in front of adeboye in order to win redeem members votes,then why cant bakare convince buhari to kneel before him.
i guess his inability to get buhari to kneel before him is starting to drive him nuts.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
cheesy
the point is bakare need to get buhari to kneel before him in public sharp sharp,so as to win votes oooo.gej don do im own and for sure he don win some votes .
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by scram(m): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
africannubian: pls read and understand my friend…what the manis saying is that as the president over all both muslims,christians,traditional worshippers e.t.c he should not be seen in his official capacity publicly to be kneeling down in front of a christian pastor…

Even British kings were loyal to the popes until king james i think had a quarel with the pope then broke away to form the church of England. Your argument or rather Barake's argument is baseless.

No he will not kneel before an Imam or Babalawo because he is a Christain.

The answer has been given above.

Added: In the end you can not separate the church from the state.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by deletrue: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
striktlymi: Good morning,

I wonder why he made this very controversial comment. In essence, is he also saying that Jesus was wrong to have been baptized by John? Or does he question the "divine calling" of Adeboye?

Anyways, I didn't expect such from him.

Thank you!
Thank you so much. This is one of the brightest.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by onatisi(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
all these arguements is uncalled for ,the guy has knelt ,stood up and even forgotten about it .bakare can stay there and keep on talking and yelling trash ,he can change what has been done
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Wadeoye(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
onatisi: cheesy
the point is bakare need to get buhari to kneel before him in public sharp sharp,so as to win votes oooo.gej don do im own and for sure he don win some votes .

Xtians are becoming zombies. So, you vote for people just like that? These guys need to be liberated.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by Kslib(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
Before reading this interview,i never really cared to know who tunde bakare was,i even cluelessly followed others saying "he was a man with low integrity",but after reading this interview,i can boldly say that i was wrong..
Look,this man speaks nothing but the truth,he is bold and doesn't suger-coat his words to please anybody.. He is intelligent and says things as they but what is shocking is that people on this thread are busy attacking the man.. Have you guys sat down and really asked yourselves what the problem of Nigeria is?? You guys are the problem..
Here you have a pastor who is not a religious bigot,someone who really wants change to happen despite the fact that he is rich afterall,and can decide to just enjoy his money and keep quiet but decided to come out openly and say what our problem is and you guys are here attacking him..
You guys saying that he is angry cos jonathan knelt down under a more superior pastor than him are just clueless,pls can you guys tell me waht is special about gej that bakare will want him to kneel under him??
Why should jona kneel down under a pastor openly when he knows he is the president of both the muslims and christians?? Some are even asking if jona is too big fro God?? Hell no!!! But is oyedepo God?? Cant Gej knell down and pray to God himself?? Was the kneeling down the decisive factor that will make the prayer work..
Am a christian,but cant you guys for once in your life judge someone based on his integrity,affinity for truth,honesty and philosophy rather than religion..haba
UPON ALL WHAT THIS MAN SAID IN THE INTERVIEW,YOU GUYZ ONLY SINGLED OUT THE POINT THAT HAD A RELIGIOUS TOUCH AND NEGLECTED THE CRITICAL ASPECT THAT HAS TO DO WITH CORRUPTION A..K..A. OUR MAIN PROBLEM.. You guys are weird...

6 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by deletrue: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
How i wish this man is allowed one year to rule this country. He is comparing his church which is less than the smallest village to nigeria's rulership. I beg, no be your type people should be talking of.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by chiswaggs: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
Jonathan did not kneel down before a man. He knelt down before the God in that man. I would have said much more but he's a man of God.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by chiswaggs: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
Then why don't le have problems when Sambo bows down in the mosque?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by thompson23: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
It's obvious that some people have been paid to come and write rubish here, we know your likes.... for God sake, there is too much poverty in the land. lets stop this madness and call a spade a spade. Nigeria is in crisis.... and this is not a joke.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pastor Tunde Bakare by mysticgal(f): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
why do i dislike this man called bakare?y cant he take the fact that he has lost..and shake the hands of mr jonathan or even have dinner with him,common let byegones be byegones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race / Supreme Court Stops Constitution Amendment / Service Chiefs Move To Sack Young Officers Considered Threats To Senior Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.