Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,893 members, 7,909,361 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:52 PM

Businesses That Are Very Lucrative In Lagos Metropolis!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Are Very Lucrative In Lagos Metropolis!!! (2065 Views)

Onion Business Is Very Lucrative / 10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Businesses That Are Very Lucrative In Lagos Metropolis!!! by geovanni24(m): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hello Nlanders, between a cab transport business and a High class Men's Barbing Saloon, which do you think is very Lucrative and requires a capital of about 300-500K T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ establish!...I'm saying this because ii shall relocate T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Lagos by February, in search of Greenier pastures, while that is on, ii would like T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ engage myself with a small business probably with any of the ones listed above while the search for a six digit figure job continues!....plz whats Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я take on this because ii heard Lagos is one hell of a city with high density of companies that. Cuts accross different sectors ranging from oil,telecom,banking etc!...plz born and bread residents of Lagos should plz enlighten me, in order not T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ ♍akƺ mistake and T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ also acheive a fast biz growth!....tanx Folks
Re: Businesses That Are Very Lucrative In Lagos Metropolis!!! by sisqology(m): 5:04am On Jan 20, 2013
I'd personally advice you to go for the second option because of your budget smiley
Re: Businesses That Are Very Lucrative In Lagos Metropolis!!! by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 20, 2013
That's a good idea you have for yourself,but have you considered that every business has an incubation period?and requires time τ̲̅ȍ grow.so I the two businesses I will favour the cab business for you cos the growth of Į̸̸̨ƭ does •̸№t take as much time as the saloon biz cos pple require a degree of trust τ̲̅ȍ a barber when Į̸̸̨ƭ comes τ̲̅ȍ their looks.But transportation with d ban of bikes has become quite lucrative and needs less supervision if well planned.
Re: Businesses That Are Very Lucrative In Lagos Metropolis!!! by geovanni24(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2013
nony30: That's a good idea you have for yourself,but have you considered that every business has an incubation period?and requires time τ̲̅ȍ grow.so I the two businesses I will favour the cab business for you cos the growth of Į̸̸̨ƭ does •̸№t take as much time as the saloon biz cos pple require a degree of trust τ̲̅ȍ a barber when Į̸̸̨ƭ comes τ̲̅ȍ their looks.But transportation with d ban of bikes has become quite lucrative and needs less supervision if well planned.
thanks bro!..... also have that in mind too,cos since ii will be new in Lagos, ii wudnt know all the routes in Lagos,S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ as T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ know wen M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ driver is trying T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ play on me! ThAnks bro
Re: Businesses That Are Very Lucrative In Lagos Metropolis!!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 20, 2013
geovanni24: thanks bro!..... also have that in mind too,cos since ii will be new in Lagos, ii wudnt know all the routes in Lagos,S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ as T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ know wen M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ driver is trying T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ play on me! ThAnks bro
then whenever you come in just contact me or someone ‎u can trust τ̲̅ȍ tell ‎u more about d traNsport biz routes.where r ‎u relocating from?
Re: Businesses That Are Very Lucrative In Lagos Metropolis!!! by phreddie(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: Businesses That Are Very Lucrative In Lagos Metropolis!!! by williamiso(m): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
THEY LIVE YOU EARN PROGRAM..... LEARN AND BENEFIT FROM HOW IT WORKS WITH JUST FIFTY DOLLAR ($50).

BE A MILLIONAIRE BY HELPING THE LESS PRIVILEGE

Life throws various opportunities at our doorsteps daily. Some take hold of it while others let it slip by.
Which category do you belong?

The Life Changers Group is a Group of Compassionate Individuals from different countries that came together to work as a team with the objectives of reducing the rate of unemployment,empowering people that are constrained financially in their interested area of business,etc,but mainly to reduce to its bearest minimal the suffering of the less privilege Globally through our online generic board breaking platform.

This Online Business equips member(s) financially and provides them with the opportunity to have a steady growing source of income.giving member a unique feature of earning a standard living and changing a life(The Life of a less privilege).

The importance of financial empowerment cannot be over-emphasized.TLCG provides answers to your numerous financial challenges and puzzles.

To register for this wonderful opportunity visit www.lifechangersgroup.com and register using "RichPrince" as your sponsor I.D. and to be a full member you are to activate the account with just fifty us dollar($50) or call 2348033269173 for further details

Thank You for being a part of this program your effort enables us to continue to make a difference in people's lives

Re: Businesses That Are Very Lucrative In Lagos Metropolis!!! by kingsleychile(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
this post has been hidden
Re: Businesses That Are Very Lucrative In Lagos Metropolis!!! by kingsleychile(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: Businesses That Are Very Lucrative In Lagos Metropolis!!! by kingsleychile(m): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: Businesses That Are Very Lucrative In Lagos Metropolis!!! by kingsleychile(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
we are among the best ice block machine manufactures base in lagos,office address,NO 7 mokoya street olodi apapa lagos,we manufacture ICE BLOCK MACHINES and FROZEN FOOD STORAGE,with super quality materials and are chemical free,CASH and CARRY,NO EXTRA CHARGES,1YEAR WARRANTY call or whatsAPP :08063748505,email:kingsleychileekpei@yahoo.com (YEAR 2017 price list) INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENTS MAY BE CONSIDERED

...12/15 HOURS..

50 BLOCKS #280,000
100 BLOCKS #550,000
200 BLOCKS #1,100,000

...7/10 HOURS..

25 BLOCKS #300,000
50 BLOCKS #380,000
100 BLOCKS #750,000

....4/5 HOURS...

25 BLOCKS #400,000
50 BLOCKS #800,000
100 BLOCKS #1,550,000

....2/3 HOURS.....

25 BLOCKS #900,000
50 BLOCKS #1,600,000
100 BLOCKS #2,500,000

1 YEAR WARRANTY

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Creative Business Idea, How Do I Go About To Actualise It? / Get Your Nafac Registration Number In 3months / The New Face Of Diamond And Access Bank (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.