Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,664 members, 7,902,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:16 PM

Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? (10466 Views)

The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / What Will You Do If Your New Next Neighbour Is Your Spouse's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
yes na. i dont see anything wrong wt dat. but she must ..... grin grin
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
For wat na?
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by adaptor4all: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2013
Y not? We can b ex-friends..bt listen 2 dis ex-advice:let's X dis ex-talk,n don't ask Y,js listen 2 wt I Z(ed)..huuuuhn
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by ifihearam: 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
Imanuelle: Hehehe

Even dem single ladies be commenting... grin grin

Lolssss
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by pat077: 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
Maka why? Which kind play dog and lion wan dey play. Impossicant!
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by marianazme(f): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
Its possible, depending on the personality of such a person. I think its okay to know them at least, if they are still important to your spouse.
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by pinky21(f): 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
Dere is dis saying damaged hair is like an ex u cut dem off totally. Y shld I b friends wit her, AM I A LEARNER

1 Like

Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by victorD3: 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
NL is full of heart broken people. Its always Ex or Tonto Dike.
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by newacca: 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ere ki'laja nba ekun se? What kinda game does the Dog wanna play with the Lion angry
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by Paschal007: 12:02am On Jan 20, 2013
May God punish my future wife current boyfriend angry
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by coolzeal(m): 12:40am On Jan 20, 2013
I won't because i don't wanna jeopardize my relationship. No matter how cool your wife, girlfriend or people says it is, it might hinder some argument later in future.
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by dayokanu(m): 12:40am On Jan 20, 2013
WHy not? Depends on the person and the circumstance of breakup
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by coogar: 12:45am On Jan 20, 2013
dayokanu: WHy not? Depends on the person and the circumstance of breakup

why not?
only losers still speak to their exes - only a douchebag would be friends with the spouse's ex. some things are better left dead n buried!
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by dayokanu(m): 12:55am On Jan 20, 2013
coogar: why not?
only losers still speak to their exes - only a douchebag would be friends with the spouse's ex. some things are better left dead n buried!

A breakup can be by mutual consent so why cant you remain friends?

Breakup by mutual consent e.g Guy traveling abroad and he tells the girl they cant continue long distance and both moveon,
Genotype dont match,
Families dont agree,
Guy joins Military and the girl cant wait till he comes back from Afghanistan
Girl wants to get married guy not ready. Mutual consent breakup

Dont act like once people breakup they become mortal enemies

1 Like

Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by coogar: 1:03am On Jan 20, 2013
dayokanu:
A breakup can be by mutual consent so why cant you remain friends?

even if - once the union is over, delete each other's contact and move on.

Breakup by mutual consent e.g Guy traveling abroad and he tells the girl they cant continue long distance and both moveon,
Genotype dont match,
Families dont agree,
Guy joins Military and the girl cant wait till he comes back from Afghanistan
Girl wants to get married guy not ready. Mutual consent breakup

all these are just excuses to act foolish - genotypes don't match then what? they should continue to be friends to what end? to be discussing what?

Dont act like once people breakup they become mortal enemies

enmity has nothing to do with it. you shouldn't have any link with any ex. it's disrespectful to your new spouse and her new spouse. there are 999,000 i don't talk to on this forum, they are not my enemies. that you stopped talking to anyone does not make him/her enemies, you have only moved on!

1 Like

Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 20, 2013
I can't be friends with my husbands ex.
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 20, 2013
It depends!
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by LloydAchi(m): 4:18am On Jan 20, 2013
What's with all these "ex", "ex" everywhere?. I know the rate of divorce and breakup is up a notch, but please move forward. There is a lot of life ahead of you. Get a grip.
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by Nkembenard(m): 5:03am On Jan 20, 2013
toshmann: Why not? Live and let live. I'm friends with my ex's spouse and so I see nothing wrong with being friends with my spouse's ex.

Just wont want him close cool

you dint place a cam on ur spouse so trust me,u dnt want to risk hw close he/she can get close, and d closer he/she gets to ur spouse, d riskier to ur r/l
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by yungdamaz(m): 5:31am On Jan 20, 2013
cant
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by bongila(f): 6:18am On Jan 20, 2013
To what purpose??
Dead! Buried! Kapish! Finito...*runs out of words*
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by Chebaby2: 6:21am On Jan 20, 2013
Y nt, YES
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by shineeye1: 6:25am On Jan 20, 2013
Multcolor: Yes I can but it must be very very platonic

Give me a break! That one na grammar wey e no de work! TROUBLE DE SLEEP.....YANGA WAN WAKE AM! What have you to loose by keeping a looong distance from your ex?
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by Dosopseh26: 6:53am On Jan 20, 2013
I m prparing to mary my ex
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by Dosopseh26: 6:59am On Jan 20, 2013
nony30: For wat na?
i m ready to marry my ex
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by elari(m): 7:05am On Jan 20, 2013
jude33084:

Go tell your papa to make friend with your mama's ex angry

Loosers always talking about exs
. . . And so u had the involve d o.p. parents just becos u had few words to drop. SMH at sum myopic and stoopid minds.
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 20, 2013
what for?
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by ocelot2006(m): 7:31am On Jan 20, 2013
Those in favour , say aye:.......
Those against , say nay: NAY!!!
The nays have it.
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 20, 2013
No way, you never can tell when dose awkard feelings will come back.
Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? by afosdan: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2013
I can't make friend with my Ex-spouse cos i would be feeling that they stil ve something going btw them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend / The Benefits Of Having A Family Lawyer / Extramarital Affair - The Warning Signs Before Getting Stuck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.