Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,040 members, 7,942,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Is Wearing Of Wedding Ring A Sign Of Fidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Wearing Of Wedding Ring A Sign Of Fidelity (590 Views)

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wearing Of Wedding Ring A Sign Of Fidelity by Jamieb(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
in our comtemporary society today we see that more married women wear wedding rings more than their male counterparts. Does this mean that they are more faithful than those who doesn't wear or just a matter of commitment?
Re: Is Wearing Of Wedding Ring A Sign Of Fidelity by k2039: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
I doubt if I will ever wear a wedding ring and I also doubt if I will ever cheat on my wife.

Wearing of wedding rings or not doesn't correspond to fidelity.
Fidelity is based on the individual and not the presence or absence of the ring on the fourth left finger.
Re: Is Wearing Of Wedding Ring A Sign Of Fidelity by hrmkz: 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
Definately not!
Re: Is Wearing Of Wedding Ring A Sign Of Fidelity by greedie1(f): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
no its not.
Re: Is Wearing Of Wedding Ring A Sign Of Fidelity by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
YES!! It means 'Military Zone Keep Off'
Re: Is Wearing Of Wedding Ring A Sign Of Fidelity by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
[size=13pt]What k2039 said. A lot of guys opt out of wearing wedding bands these days for reasons not necessarily or always tied to infidelity.[/size]
Re: Is Wearing Of Wedding Ring A Sign Of Fidelity by topsco(m): 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
Na for keep off tinz,u know few of we male no dey comot eye off another person property easily....
Is easy for men not to wear d ring,i never see my Dad wearing it.but 4 ladies it is their pride,dignity,and to keep those oju ko kuro okunrin,a wo koko mo awooo.Always on my Mum's finger.
.......ma ya be la fi awo da...

(1) (Reply)

Marriage On My Mind / Age In Relationship / Pls Hlp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.