Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River (30756 Views)

Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) / SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov / Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by omenziate(m): 7:03am On Jan 20, 2013
Saw the shocking news on StV, though no bodies. Could have been thing though from murder to boat mishap. Only God knows. RIP to the victims
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 20, 2013
Bia...all this pple calling okija,wen did okija start to share boundary with enugu state..no mention that name again b4 it remains in your mouth 4eva.

As 4 the news,its true,hrd it wen it was only abt 15 bodies floatin,but they speculated that more bodies cud surface,i guess a boat capsized somewhere but u knw naija nw,we dont kp record well
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by miiraaj: 7:12am On Jan 20, 2013
The dead na Osu wey Igbo carry do sacrifice.
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by abdulkayus(m): 7:22am On Jan 20, 2013
ANAMBRAAAAAAAAAA.
Chaiiii, may God help us all. I serve in dat state, so i knw wassup
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by omayyi: 7:25am On Jan 20, 2013
Decryptor: IN UNIZIK right? I just called someone who is a student of UNIZIK and he said nothing of a sort happened there. This false stories were fabricated by punch which we all know is a tabliod from the west in order to ridicule igbos. After cooking up a lies in their paper, they upload it on their site so that guillible and idle Yoruba nairalanders would bring it to NL for Yoruba bigots to rumage over like maggots on a cadaver and then bigots like dayokunu, ileke idi.ot, ghEkko-ile and the rest of them will begin their usual rantings against the ibos and when people like me react, the tribal mod like mukina will ban me for 1 week. Continue to ridicule the ibos while we make progress!
u are unbelievably dumb...so u are trying to tell us thatt all the media houses in Naija are ganging up against u even Silver bird which is owned by a Bayelsa man. Y'all should better learn to take responsibilities for your actions. Your brothers kill over 40 of your brothers for money and that's that. the harder u try to cook up conspiracy theories to appear as victims ( for what ever reasons u guys just love being victims) the dumber u appear to everyone. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by bankyblue(m): 7:27am On Jan 20, 2013
DECRYPTOR u re the weakest man I ve every come across in my life
Time, and u re in no way diff from shaike Gumi from Kaduna, ur
Way of life is anti-human. We re talking about human life found
Dead in the river and u re coming up with diff link of reap in
In southwest. Am sorry for ur parent because ur education money from
Them was a waste. Even giving birth to u was a mistake in the first
Instance, because ur way of thinking is backward....u can never be a
Leader anywhere with ur life style.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by Darchangel(m): 7:44am On Jan 20, 2013
goldfish80: This same omabala river https://www.nairaland.com/1153424/anambra-christmas-eve-tragedy-5
Get ur facts before commenting. These two rivers( amansea n omanbala) are different with about 1hr30mins drive separating them
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by ignis: 7:55am On Jan 20, 2013
batiatus: boko haram victims, evil people, quitely killing themselves. embarassed embarassed
Dumb thinking. How could this be attributed to boko haram?
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by geeez: 7:57am On Jan 20, 2013
Ritual killing in those parts of Nigeria is not retail business but on an industrial scale. Why on earth would a human being take another human being's life? If rituals made people rich, how come America, with the most billionaires and millionaires in the world, doesn't record in a decade half as much ritual killings as we record every week in 9ja?

Igbo kwenu!!
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by Blain(m): 8:12am On Jan 20, 2013
victorD3: Am shocked no one has blamed GEJ yet
grow up!!!!
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by Aladdin1(m): 8:20am On Jan 20, 2013
Why is it that posts are arbitarily hidden by d socalled moderators. If it is not a free speech zone then what the heck?.
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by mu2sa2: 8:23am On Jan 20, 2013
Quran, Islam, Muslims,Hausa, northerners, boko haram infiltrators - has someone blamed the usual culprits?
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by dapizy02(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2013
okpara ugo: Okija tinz

Is ur father d chief priest of okija......?
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2013
News like this one will be kept on frontpage in an effort to disparage the igbos but once you mention positive things about the igbos moderators will ban you and delete the topic. they have deleted 'a car assembled by nigerian students' because it was done by igbos. a topic that hav already made frontpage. The major effect it will have on you guys is that your region will never be creative because they will think that other reegions are still like them. they will never be challenged. continue your evil ways and deny your people chances of development which are brought about buy competition.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by Samxiulee: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2013
Why must we think its ritual killing?it could have being an accident,I think we should all wait for proper info before we make assumptions and speculation,because it happened in the south east does not make it a ritual thing pls,yoruba bigots should desist from making such comments,we are not know for that kind of comments,RIP to the dead.
BTW am from the southwest.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by igbsam(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2013
Decryptor: IN UNIZIK right? I just called someone who is a student of UNIZIK and he said nothing of a sort happened there. This false stories were fabricated by punch which we all know is a tabliod from the west in order to ridicule igbos. After cooking up a lies in their paper, they upload it on their site so that guillible and idle Yoruba nairalanders would bring it to NL for Yoruba bigots to rumage over like maggots on a cadaver and then bigots like dayokunu, ileke idi.ot, ghEkko-ile and the rest of them will begin their usual rantings against the ibos and when people like me react, the tribal mod like mukina will ban me for 1 week. Continue to ridicule the ibos while we make progress!
This guy deserves a military slap dat would wake him up to reality. The type of slap dat wud echo in ur ear drums & would send a soji-kind of signal to wake up his dull brain. How some people dey reason sef ?
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 20, 2013
omayyi :
u are unbelievably dumb...so u are trying to tell us thatt all the media houses in Naija are ganging up against u even Silver bird which is owned by a Bayelsa man. Y'all should better learn to take responsibilities for your actions. Your brothers kill over 40 of your brothers for money and that's that. the harder u try to cook up conspiracy theories to appear as victims ( for what ever reasons u guys just love being victims) the dumber u appear to everyone. tongue
Wonder what u look like as a human being. People like u are d worst example of the tribe u are advertizing. Am sure u are a frustrated fellow, but sorry the energy u are dessipating to paint another tribe black is only but a symbol of ur slavery to mediocrity ur people are known for.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by misslaw(f): 8:38am On Jan 20, 2013
9ja latest...#sleep wit ur two eye open,one is no longer enuf
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by adaybayor(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2013
kaorama: Wonder what u look like as a human being. People like u are d worst example of the tribe u are advertizing. Am sure u are a frustrated fellow, but sorry the energy u are dessipating to paint another tribe black is only but a symbol of ur slavery to mediocrity ur people are known for.

STF!!! Who brought tribe into this, are all the media house lying?
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by Geewan(m): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2013
RIP to the dead!

So our igbos brothers could be this reasonable when it happens in their region. See them coming up with different conspiracy theories. Had it happened in the north, they would have thrown their brain into the dustbin before commenting.

Igbo people!!!

6 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by paleson(m): 8:53am On Jan 20, 2013
If to this happened in the north, the news headline is: MUSLIM ATTACK OR KILL CHRISTIANS. But in the east they are unidentified.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by adaybayor(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2013
paleson: If to this happened in the north, the news headline is: MUSLIM ATTACK OR KILL CHRISTIANS. But in the east they are unidentified.

1billion likes

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 20, 2013
This news is partially fake. i reside in a hostel near amansea, i have asked around and nobody heard such abi is it another amansea?
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by anataala: 9:02am On Jan 20, 2013
new version of boko
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2013
mu2sa2: Quran, Islam, Muslims,Hausa, northerners, boko haram infiltrators - has someone blamed the usual culprits?
some of them have started blaming awolowo

3 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by omayyi: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2013
kaorama: Wonder what u look like as a human being. People like u are d worst example of the tribe u are advertizing. Am sure u are a frustrated fellow, but sorry the energy u are dessipating to paint another tribe black is only but a symbol of ur slavery to mediocrity ur people are known for.
lmao, another dumbo...and which tribe am I advertising if I may ask? How the hell did I paint any tribe black? Ur brothers carried out the murders not me; they are the ones giving ur tribe the bad name, Blame them not me u fukkking clown.
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by Abagworo(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2013
chidyhels: Bia...all this pple calling okija,wen did okija start to share boundary with enugu state..no mention that name again b4 it remains in your mouth 4eva.

As 4 the news,its true,hrd it wen it was only abt 15 bodies floatin,but they speculated that more bodies cud surface,i guess a boat capsized somewhere but u knw naija nw,we dont kp record well

You are the only one who has made a reasonable comment. It is very likely the tragedy occured in a distant area and the water carried the bodies to Amansea. It is very likely a boat mishap or flood victims.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by jude33084(m): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2013
splendidb20: News like this one will be kept on frontpage in an effort to disparage the igbos but once you mention positive things about the igbos moderators will ban you and delete the topic. they have deleted 'a car assembled by nigerian students' because it was done by igbos. a topic that hav already made frontpage. The major effect it will have on you guys is that your region will never be creative because they will think that other reegions are still like them. they will never be challenged. continue your evil ways and deny your people chances of development which are brought about buy competition.

Is nairaland the only chat forum? Why do you limit yourselves to it undecided I believe the internet is big enough to creat ♍☺re forums. I am nt a Yoruba neither igbo bt pls try nt to limit yourself to nairaland wink

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by 40Lightyears: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2013
Okija-juju is at it again! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by jude33084(m): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2013
the.game:
This news is partially fake. i reside in a hostel near amansea, i have asked around and nobody heard such abi is it another amansea?

How come your police PRO/commissioner was there? Do you even tv in your hostel. Stv showed it ąg∂ɪ̣̇η τhis morning.
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by 5much(m): 9:54am On Jan 20, 2013
Man's inhumanity 2 man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder / 2 Thieves Who Stole A Lady's Handbag In Uyo Caught & Stripped Unclad(pics,video) / Emzor Reacts To BBC Documentary. Sacks Sales Rep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.