Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,103 members, 7,919,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:33 AM

“No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) (1503 Views)

All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi / There Is No Compulsion To Islam - Sheik Dr Ahmad Abubakar Gumi / Security Tightened Around Sheik Gumi Over Anti-boko Haram Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
Sheik Gumi Predicts Defeat in Mali of Western Interventioners, Sees an Anti-Islamic Bias In Sending Troops To Mali

“No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (Sheik Gumi)

Islamic cleric Sheik Ahmad Mahmoud Gumi has raised an opposing view to the decision by the Nigerian government to send troops to fight on the side of France against so-called “Islamic terrorists” in Mali.
In a post on his website, the cleric argued that there was no justifiable reason to send troops.
He wrote:

“Today Nigerian troops are committed in Mali to fight ‘Islamic terrorists’ without intellectually looking at the repercussion of such an adventure. We all know that the ‘War against terror’ which Islam also fights can easily be turned into war against Islam. There is a thin line between the two. And if caution is not taken, the situation can seriously be dangerous for the nation and more so for the government.

“One thing is very clear. No nation on earth can fight Islam and succeed. A Russian General was interviewed just before the illegal Bush Jr's attack on Iraq to oust Saddam Hussein and he urged Bush to tap into Russia's experiences in Afghanistan. The General said: “I advise the US not to attack Iraq, because if it does that, then it will be fighting the whole Muslim community and whoever fights the whole Muslim community will not succeed”.

"When I heard those words, I was amused. First I knew that Saddam Hussein was not a favorite of many Muslims, I therefore wondered who will fight for him if Iraq is attacked. Secondly, what weapons do the Muslims have that the superpowers cannot defeat in warfare?

“I now see what he means. The Soviet Union fought the Mujahideen for almost 13 years in Afghanistan and ended up disintegrated. Now, the USA is facing a similar challenge that made the Soviet Union unmanageable and finally fall. The USA has been a free country where money flows in and out, where business flourishes with little hindrance. But the moment Bush lied and tried to attack Iraq, a sovereign nation, all the Muslim states - even those that are moderate – were frightened by his recklessness.

“Americans were also frightened of a possible backlash from such an adventure, inflaming an already volatile situation. The end result has been stringent monitoring and restriction of the flow of money in and out of the country. A self-imposed umbilical stenosis, a self-imposed strangulation. Nobody will again trust the USA, therefore people now prefer Asia for their business, medical care and even education.

“All this was started by an idiot who caused untold hardship for his citizens and others alike. Today, Bush Jr and his defense secretary ‘Hamana’ Rumsfeld are nonentities even in their own country. They are not respected and they will forever be tormented with the sights of so many American youth that were maimed and had limbs amputated from the deceptive war against ‘terror’ they manipulated.

“As for Nigeria, we can see a parallel when in the late 60’s Maj. Nzeogwu assassinated the Northern premier and the Biafran War ensued. Ojukwu, in his declaration of war,said bluntly that he was fighting Islam and the menace of Arabs which he claimed. The end results were that he destroyed lives, went into exile and to date Biafra ceases to exist except of course in the mind of its proponents.

“And worse still for him, Islam has reached the shores of the Delta. This brief description of a chain of events should be a clear counsel to people leading Nigeria today; no one can fight Islam or the Muslims and succeed. It is futile to attempt it. They will only destroy their own lives and cause untold hardship to others. They will be cursed not only by people they injured but by their own people as Bush Jr is regarded now in America. Therefore if the government has such plans or are deceived by some Islamaphobes in their circles they should reverse their policies immediately.

“There is no border sharing between Nigeria and Mali. There is Niger republic, Burkina Faso and Togo in between. All these nations did not report terrorism and yet suddenly we read in the news that ‘the Army Chief of Staff (COAS) Azubuike Ihejirika, who did not offer evidence, claimed that terrorists trained in Mali had already arrived on Nigerian shores. See: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/‘terrorists’-mali-seen-nigeria-...,

“If what he said is true, then Nigeria is unnecessarily plunging itself into a War that will have a grievous consequence on our security without any foreseen benefit.
"Let us encourage the Malians to tackle their insurgency peacefully, and not by taking sides. If however, the SS&SE (COAS) wants to use the volatile situation to build on what his predecessor Azazi implanted, then we leave him to posterity. Time will tell. All we do is to urge Muslims to be calm, prayerful and watchful.”

what do you say?

http://news.naij.com/20419.html

Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by Biodup: 12:39am On Jan 20, 2013
The boko haram preacher himself, your end is near.
Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by Lovethywilbedon: 3:56am On Jan 20, 2013
Q1. When did islamic cleris start to PREDICT the future?. Q2 If you don't think that Islam supports terrorisim, why did you see the sending of troops to fight trrorist in Mali as a Fight against Islam?. Q3. How is Islam fighting against terror?. Q4. How can war against terror turn into war against Islam if both are not Closely Related?. Q5. Why does fighting a terrorist Country like Iraq result to fighting the entire Muslem Community, if Islam has nothing to do with Terrorism?. Q6. Don't you think it will be better if this thread was placed in Muslem section for muslems, with muslem modrators?.

3 Likes

Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 20, 2013
Mallam Gumi or whatever he calls himself should be arrested, detained and interrogated without delay by the SSS. This statement of his, no doubt is a pointer to the fact that he is terrorist too and a valid card carrying member of Bokoharam.

The various security outfits should keep close tab on him. I am convinced, with time, this so called mallam Gumi will unknowingly provide the security outfits with intel that will lead to the apprehension of other top commander of these Islamic extremists.

A thorough background check should be done on him, his phone calls should be tailed and also all numbers in his phonebook should be scrutinized. He is LEAD on terrorism in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2013
‘War against terror’ which Islam also fights can easily be turned into war against Islam. There is a thin line between the two.

What exactly is Mallam Gumi's position?
Seems confused .....Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: Q1. When did islamic cleris start to PREDICT the future?. Q2 If you don't think that Islam supports terrorisim, why did you see the sending of troops to fight trrorist in Mali as a Fight against Islam?. Q3. How is Islam fighting against terror?. Q4. How can war against terror turn into war against Islam if both are not Closely Related?. Q5. Why does fighting a terrorist Country like Iraq result to fighting the entire Muslem Community, if Islam has nothing to do with Terrorism?. Q6. Don't you think it will be better if this thread was placed in Muslem section for muslems, with muslem modrators?.

GBAM!!! WELL ASKED.
Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by DeMarcus: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
I would like to respond to the comment that was made by the Cleric....I am respectful of your religion, but if we are going to talk about social issues we have to have an open mind. First of all let me start by saying that I was raised christian and I find flaws in every religion including christianity, islam, and judaism. But let me start by saying, Islam and the muslims that study Islam is very divided. Islam will never take over the world because a divided house can not stand.....As many Sunni's struggle to show the world that Islam is a religion of peace, many Shi'a continue to bring deep conservatist ideas and division amongst the religion. So the problem that we have is Islam is fighting against Islam.

As the for terrorist groups that keep raising their head all over the world, and the terrorist claim that they are doing God's work when in actuality they believe that God has limited power, because God does not need us to fight for him. In the Quran God destroyed the cities of Lot as they were called, and in the Holy Bible it is Sodom and Gommorah and they were destroyed without the help of man. So I say this, when the jihadist go to peaceful countries and enforce their will and do things that goes against a countries sovereignty, common bond of Islam is removed, and the jihadist are seen as terrorist. And many of the muslims do not see any good that these people (jihadist)do to change the world's view of Islam. We are in an age where there are weapons that can destroy mankind, and jihadist are looked at as the people that wants to bring the world under their submission. Religion has killed more people in the world and many still want to say whose religion is right or wrong. God only wants us to serve him with all our hearts and love him unconditionally as he loves us.

The jihadist are running out of places to run and hide because much of Northern Africa is stablized, but there are some countries that will not tolerate jihadist in their country, and I promise you this Morocco is one of those countries, and that is because Morocco is trying to better it's people, and better the country. Morocco and Turkey is the most liberal of all Islamic countries, and the jihadist no that they have no safe haven in Morocco or Turkey.

So I say to the cleric the world doesn't have to defeat Islam, Islam is going to defeat itself. And yes Russia fought with Afghanistan for 10 years and fled, and the US has been there 11 almost 12 years. And it's not that the Afghanistan can't be defeated it's that Russia and the US when fighting in war try to avoid the loss of civilians because of the UN and that is one of the things that are required to be a part of the UN to uphold human rights. Many of the jihadist are cowards they hide in with the innocent population with women and children and then like in Palestine they fire a barrage of rockets and then when Israel retaliates they show the pictures of innocent children and people that were killed because of their bombs. No I don't support Israel on every issue, and many Americans feel like I do. But the jihadist say they are fighting for Allah, little do they know, they think the are going to paradise and be with 100 virgins, that is a lie, because there is no sex in heaven so when they wake up they are going to find themselves in hell, with 1000's of demons.

So I say to the cleric if you defend these jihadist and think they are martyrs they you are sadly mistaken. Islam will never be the one religion of the world. It is only 1 billion that follows Islam and there is 7.2 billion people in the world you can't change 6 billion people to see your point of view than with all do respect you are delusional. Islam was spreaded with force in the 7th century that will not work in these days, Islam will have to find a way to bring people to it without using force. God gave us free will when he created the Garden of Eden and Adam and Eve. Islam removes free will and when you live in many Islamic countries, you are forced to serve God, you are forced to be muslim, there is no changing of religions, so until you change your ideology there will always be push back even amongst muslims. And the example of free will, God told Adam that he can eat anything except from the tree of Knowledge (Good and Evil) that is a choice,if God wanted to control Adam he would have never put the tree in the garden and we probably would not be here. It is 193 countries in the world and many muslims the good and bad are being expelled from countries like France, US, Britain and many others. Muslims need to take a page out of Morocco's book......

4 Likes

Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
DeMarcus: I would like to respond to the comment that was made by the Cleric....I am respectful of your religion, but if we are going to talk about social issues we have to have an open mind. First of all let me start by saying that I was raised christian and I find flaws in every religion including christianity, islam, and judaism. But let me start by saying, Islam and the muslims that study Islam is very divided. Islam will never take over the world because a divided house can not stand.....As many Sunni's struggle to show the world that Islam is a religion of peace, many Shi'a continue to bring deep conservatist ideas and division amongst the religion. So the problem that we have is Islam is fighting against Islam.

As the for terrorist groups that keep raising their head all over the world, and the terrorist claim that they are doing God's work when in actuality they believe that God has limited power, because God does not need us to fight for him. In the Quran God destroyed the cities of Lot as they were called, and in the Holy Bible it is Sodom and Gommorah and they were destroyed without the help of man. So I say this, when the jihadist go to peaceful countries and enforce their will and do things that goes against a countries sovereignty, common bond of Islam is removed, and the jihadist are seen as terrorist. And many of the muslims do not see any good that these people (jihadist)do to change the world's view of Islam. We are in an age where there are weapons that can destroy mankind, and jihadist are looked at as the people that wants to bring the world under their submission. Religion has killed more people in the world and many still want to say whose religion is right or wrong. God only wants us to serve him with all our hearts and love him unconditionally as he loves us.

The jihadist are running out of places to run and hide because much of Northern Africa is stablized, but there are some countries that will not tolerate jihadist in their country, and I promise you this Morocco is one of those countries, and that is because Morocco is trying to better it's people, and better the country. Morocco and Turkey is the most liberal of all Islamic countries, and the jihadist no that they have no safe haven in Morocco or Turkey.

So I say to the cleric the world doesn't have to defeat Islam, Islam is going to defeat itself. And yes Russia fought with Afghanistan for 10 years and fled, and the US has been there 11 almost 12 years. And it's not that the Afghanistan can't be defeated it's that Russia and the US when fighting in war try to avoid the loss of civilians because of the UN and that is one of the things that are required to be a part of the UN to uphold human rights. Many of the jihadist are cowards they hide in with the innocent population with women and children and then like in Palestine they fire a barrage of rockets and then when Israel retaliates they show the pictures of innocent children and people that were killed because of their bombs. No I don't support Israel on every issue, and many Americans feel like I do. But the jihadist say they are fighting for Allah, little do they know, they think the are going to paradise and be with 100 virgins, that is a lie, because there is no sex in heaven so when they wake up they are going to find themselves in hell, with 1000's of demons.

So I say to the cleric if you defend these jihadist and think they are martyrs they you are sadly mistaken. Islam will never be the one religion of the world. It is only 1 billion that follows Islam and there is 7.2 billion people in the world you can't change 6 billion people to see your point of view than with all do respect you are delusional. Islam was spreaded with force in the 7th century that will not work in these days, Islam will have to find a way to bring people to it without using force. God gave us free will when he created the Garden of Eden and Adam and Eve. Islam removes free will and when you live in many Islamic countries, you are forced to serve God, you are forced to be muslim, there is no changing of religions, so until you change your ideology there will always be push back even amongst muslims. And the example of free will, God told Adam that he can eat anything except from the tree of Knowledge (Good and Evil) that is a choice,if God wanted to control Adam he would have never put the tree in the garden and we probably would not be here. It is 193 countries in the world and many muslims the good and bad are being expelled from countries like France, US, Britain and many others. Muslims need to take a page out of Morocco's book......

wow! 4 dis coment, dis thread deserves front page.

Oh God, where are nairaland admims?
Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by plappville(f): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: Q1. When did islamic cleris start to PREDICT the future?. Q2 If you don't think that Islam supports terrorisim, why did you see the sending of troops to fight trrorist in Mali as a Fight against Islam?. Q3. How is Islam fighting against terror?. Q4. How can war against terror turn into war against Islam if both are not Closely Related?. Q5. Why does fighting a terrorist Country like Iraq result to fighting the entire Muslem Community, if Islam has nothing to do with Terrorism?. Q6. Don't you think it will be better if this thread was placed in Muslem section for muslems, with muslem modrators?.

Correct questions!
Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by maclatunji: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2013
Interesting comments from the sheikh
Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by Zhulfiqar1: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2013
I want to show my immense respect to this cleric.he is speaking out what many Sunni clerics would shy away from saying.his words remind me of the statements of the Shia Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky of Zaria.I don't agree entirely with what he said because those salafist fighters causing havoc in Mali are indeed terrorists and not muhahideen at all.these fighters were destroying Islamic heritage sites in Mali.however what I totally agree with Sheikh Gumi is his opposition to Nigeria fighting a war alongside a colonialist and imperalist power like France.France itself is conducting this war on behalf of the US and NATO.it is wrong for any country,especially one like France to interfere in Mali or in another country.France is both mistrusted by africans for colonialism and also by muslims for attacking muslim countries.this so called "war on terror" is becoming a tool for the western countries to use as a convinient excuse whenever they feel like attacking another country.

The fact is there is no "war on terror".these salafist/wahhabi fighters in Mali destroying the tombs of past muslim figures in timbuktu,have their counterparts actively supported by western countries and allies of the west (like turkey and saudi arabia) to fight in Syria.in Syria,the ones regarded in Mali by the west as terrorists are supported by the west in Syria as democracy activists to fight against the anti-west and anti-israel,and pro-iran regime of bashar al-assad;even when it is a fact that majority of Syrians (comprising of Sunni Muslims,Shia Muslims,Alawites and Christians) do support their president.if Bashar al-Assad is the president of Nigeria,the US and the west would have used Boko Haram to oust him from power,and in the process consider Boko Haram not as terrorists.the fact is whether in Syria,Mali or Nigeria (as with the case of boko haram) ,these salafist/wahhabi fighters are terrorists.the US supported them under the leadership of bin laden in afghanistan to fight the Russians.however,the west should stop fooling us there is something called "war on terror".there is no war on terror if the west chooses where to support terrorists and consider them "demmocracy fighters" and where to call them terrorists.in fact this goes to show that the very western countries are terrorists or sponsors of terror,based on afghanistan and syria if we are to be fair.obviously the western countries are leading a war for interests.where it suits them,they can ally themselves with the vilest creatures to accomplish their goals.

I will conclude by applauding once more the insighful remarks of Sheikh Gumi.Nigeria have no business fighting a war alongside france.its either france does it alone or ecowas does it alone.Nigeria cannot afford to be seen as a western puppet doing the dirty bidding of the west.from what I recently read,there is crude oil in northern Mali.it goes to show why France is taking interest in Mali of all countries.it is also a possibility that the west had supported the salafist/wahhabi fighters to take control in northern Mali,to later turn and use them as justification under the so called "war on terror" to invade Mali.Nigeria should know that the western countries can NEVER be trusted.they don't have the fear of God at all.they misbehave anytime and against anyone for their interests.he who takes the lion for a ride will end up in the lions stomach!

1 Like

Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by anataala: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
Biodup: The boko haram preacher himself, your end is near.
or you end b4 him
Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by Omexonomy: 7:51am On Jan 23, 2013
Moderators stop allowing people from other religion hate islam. Stop allowing this ogogoro man from given islam a bad name.
Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
maclatunji: Interesting comments from the sheikh
Means you support him right. I know you're the big dog here and all, permit me to bear my mind without getting banned. First this war is not an anti-Islamic rather an anti-terrorism war unless ofcourse you believe Islam supports terrorism. Now why are we muslims always defensive and beleive it's the world against Islam? These sheiks see the wrong doings of many muslims and keep quiet but when the West intervenes they call them islamophobes. Why is war always associated with a Religion that means peace?
Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
And by the way in 1948 when the State of Isreal was proclaimed, the Jews defeated the Arabs in Palestine with the help of the west.
Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by maclatunji: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
edreesabiodun: Means you support him right. I know you're the big dog here and all, permit me to bear my mind without getting banned. First this war is not an anti-Islamic rather an anti-terrorism war unless ofcourse you believe Islam supports terrorism. Now why are we muslims always defensive and beleive it's the world against Islam? These sheiks see the wrong doings of many muslims and keep quiet but when the West intervenes they call them islamophobes. Why is war always associated with a Religion that means peace?

Your power of deduction is rather poor.
Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by BetaThings: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2013

Simple

What is terror? When CIA attacks Iranian facilities or when Iranian agents attack US facilities?

Q1. You have to study Islam more to know about certain things. It is possible to state that some things have been given as the sign of the end of the world. From that you can deduce what can and what cannot happen
Q2. US went to the UN with a lie about Iraq. Why? Why did Christians support the falsehood
Q3. By killing innocent muslims in the name of fighting terror. Why did the CIA topple the popular Mussedique govt in Iran in 1952?

Prove to me that western countries also fought terror in the non-muslim countries of Sri Lanka (Tamil Tigers) or DR Congo (LRA)
Q5. Iraq is now a terror country? When did that happen? what was the cause?. What about the virtual anarchy in Mexico?

Q4
You can fight the muslims (in general) under the pretext of fighting terror
This is proof besides Abu Ghraib
http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/

The rest of that Easter was spent under siege. Insurgents held off Bravo Company, which was called in to rescue the men in the compound. Ammunition ran low. A helicopter tried to drop more but missed. As dusk fell, the men prepared four Bradley Fighting Vehicles for a “run and gun” to draw fire away from the compound. Humphrey headed down from the roof to get a briefing. He found his lieutenant, John D. DeGiulio, with a couple of sergeants. They were snickering like schoolboys. They had commissioned the Special Forces interpreter, an Iraqi from Texas, to paint a legend across their Bradley’s armor, in giant red Arabic script.

“What’s it mean?” asked Humphrey.

Jesus killed Mohammed,” one of the men told him. The soldiers guffawed. JESUS KILLED MOHAMMED was about to cruise into the Iraqi night.

The Bradley, a tracked “tank killer” armed with a cannon and missiles—to most eyes, indistinguishable from a tank itself—rolled out. The Iraqi interpreter took to the roof, bullhorn in hand. The sun was setting. Humphrey heard the keen of the call to prayer, then the crackle of the bullhorn with the interpreter answering—in Arabic, then in English for the troops, insulting the prophet.

1 Like

Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 26, 2013
maclatunji:

Your power of deduction is rather poor.
Typical. Trying to be evasive and patronizing. Most of you muslims on here just try to hang on to flimsy excuses and ignore the core point.
Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by vedaxcool(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2013
edreesabiodun: Typical. Trying to be evasive and patronizing. Most of you muslims on here just try to hang on to flimsy excuses and ignore the core point.

Na fight? His comment is simple, the shiek made interesting comment, how does that immediately translate to all your ventilation? If I said Hitler made interesting comments (even avow critics acknowledge reasonable statements he made in his book) how does that translate to supporting or refuting his policy? The more sensible approach was to ask what is interesting in what he said?

Anyway, have you asked the west why didn't they intervene in Rwanda (900,000) christians died as a result!

In congo (rape capital of the world and continued violence amongst christians) why did west intervene - this is ongoing

Uganda children are abducted and forced into child soldiers by the Lord Resistance Army what have the west done?

This stench of hypocrisy! While I fully support Nigeria involvement in fighting the Malian rebels and somewhat disagree with the shiek in this regards, the shiek made quite interesting comments indeed!

1 Like

Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by maclatunji: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2013
edreesabiodun: Typical. Trying to be evasive and patronizing. Most of you muslims on here just try to hang on to flimsy excuses and ignore the core point.

I guess in your world, "Interesting" means agreement.
Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
@vedaxcool I believe you were refering to the Rwandan Genocide. Now, remember Somali 93? The Rwandan Genocide happened a year after that horrendous mission in Somalia. You probabaly must have heard of Black Hawk Down. The US pulled out their troops and were certainly not returning to another African civil war anytime soon.
Re: “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) by vedaxcool(m): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2013
edreesabiodun: @vedaxcool I believe you were refering to the Rwandan Genocide. Now, remember Somali 93? The Rwandan Genocide happened a year after that horrendous mission in Somalia. You probabaly must have heard of Black Hawk Down. The US pulled out their troops and were certainly not returning to another African civil war anytime soon.

So the US was justified in not involving itself with country dominated by christians? Do you they also frustrated others from doing nothing? Ignore the US where was France? Or they were also part of the Black hawk? Please the west seems only interested in making money out of people's misery? How about Congo? have u seen this same west cry and shout over the matter? People are forced to think they are only interested in muslim conflict thereby ignoring the one done by christians? I hope u understand that the congo crisis is on-going? Please what about Uganda, don't they deserve France aggressive intervention? So it is this inconsistent nature of western intervention that has continued to elicit mind bungling question on what is really their intention?

(1) (Reply)

Yes Allah Is Exposing Them One After The Other Because...Allah Is Great / Prophet On The "Day Of Ashura" - Significance Of Ashura Part II / Question(s) To All Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.