Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,872 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. (121842 Views)

Travelling To Other Countries After Overstaying In UK For 5 Months / Overstaying In The US On A B1/B2 Visiting Visa..is It Advisable / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by Tranquill: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
justwise:

No record is wiped out, all your immigration records are there it doesn't matter if it's good or bad one. Say the truth, explain what happened and move on or hid it, get caught and get banned. It's two simple choices.

k thanks. Have asked her to seek interpretation from an attorney.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by shahrukh21: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hello ,

I will apply visiting vissa 6 month for UK...and i am planing for staying in uk more-then 3 year..for work and earning more pound...and i m from india..

It is possible... ?
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by Bostin(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
justwise:

Deportation does not carry 10yrs ban, what carries 10yrs ban is lying or misrepresentation in your application, its fair to say that your ban actually started in 2007, but since the 10yrs ban started in 2008 its a bit complicated to ascertain what will happen if you applied now but you can only know by applying and tell nothing but the whole truth about your previous immigration history.
@Justwise please I need you advice on how to complaint Unjustified 10years ban. I left voluntarily on my expenses but ECO put me on 10yrs ban. The ECO quoted paragraph of immigration rules V 4.2 (a)(c)(e) and V 3.7(a)(b) in decisiion but refused me from paragraph V 3.10(f) ,,this is unfair,kindly tell me steps to take .
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by justwise(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
shahrukh21:
Hello ,

I will apply visiting vissa 6 month for UK...and i am planing for staying in uk more-then 3 year..for work and earning more pound...and i m from india..

It is possible... ?

Legally not.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by justwise(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bostin:
@Justwise please I need you advice on how to complaint Unjustified 10years ban. I left voluntarily on my expenses but ECO put me on 10yrs ban. The ECO quoted paragraph of immigration rules V 4.2 (a)(c)(e) and V 3.7(a)(b) in decisiion but refused me from paragraph V 3.10(f) ,,this is unfair,kindly tell me steps to take .

When were you banned? At the airport or you reapplied to visit the UK?
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by Bostin(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
justwise:

When were you banned? At the airport or you reapplied to visit the UK?
Thank Justwise for your prompt respond, I left in 2014 and was ban when I reapplied in 2016
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by justwise(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bostin:
Thank Justwise for your prompt respond, I left in 2014 and was ban when I reapplied in 2016

1.Did you answer yes to the question that asked if you have been to the UK before or overstayed in visa before?

2.How long did you overstayed in the UK?
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by Bostin(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
justwise:

1.Did you answer yes to the question that asked if you have been to the UK before or overstayed in visa before?

2.How long did you overstayed in the UK?

1. I can not remember my answer as I made the application as fresh one. But I remember I stated I have been to the UK before with dates

2. Overstayed 2years from the date of curtailment .
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by justwise(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bostin:

1. I can not remember my answer as I made the application as fresh one. But I remember I stated I have been to the UK before with dates

2. Overstayed 2years from the date of curtailment .

Ok but did you change any of your details when you reapplied in 2016?
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by Bostin(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
justwise:

No, I didn't ,I never suspected I was on ban because I have never had the experience.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by Bostin(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
justwise:

The Refusal Letter last Sentence: You have signed your application form and have also stated that the information whether input by yourself,input on your behalf by a third party or automatically pre-populated is complete and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief.As you have clarly breached the conditions of your previous Tier4 student leave,your application for a visit visa has been refusd under paragraph V3.7 of the immigration Rules.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by justwise(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bostin:
The Refusal Letter last Sentence: You have signed your application form and have also stated that the information whether input by yourself,input on your behalf by a third party or automatically pre-populated is complete and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief. As you have clarly breached the conditions of your previous Tier4 student leave,your application for a visit visa has been refusd under paragraph V3.7 of the immigration Rules.

I guess you answered some questions incorrectly regarding your previous breach of immigration rule couple with the fact that you overstayed for 2yrs.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by Bostin(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
justwise:

I guess you answered some questions incorrectly regarding your previous breach of immigration rule couple with the fact that you overstayed for 2yrs.
There is no way I could know I overstayed until the refusal letter came and I saw it there that my leave have been curtail 3months after I arrived the country without school registration. I left Uk when I still have valid visa of 18months, left in April 2014,visa still valid till November 2015, so why will I say I previously overstyed. I do answer all questions correctly and stated the date I entered Uk and leave previously and ECO admitted to that according to the last statement of the refusal letter. ECO did not quote any paragraph of deception,I believe its unjustified decision.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Beautiful Calabar In Pictures / Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.