Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:38 PM

I2nec (pronounced Inec) - If 2moro Never Comes. Naija Alternative Hiphop Band. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I2nec (pronounced Inec) - If 2moro Never Comes. Naija Alternative Hiphop Band. (786 Views)

Artquake X Aqm Gang Farabale Drops 2moro Anticipate / Michael Jackson New Single Drops 2MORO November 8th / Isnt Asa (pronounced Asha) Just The Best Nigerian Artiste In The World Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I2nec (pronounced Inec) - If 2moro Never Comes. Naija Alternative Hiphop Band. by bricklayer(m): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2008
I2NEC – pronounced INEC

(If Tomorrow Never Comes)

Identities unknown at the time of press release. We suspect there are two

members of the group, but there could be more!

Genre: Alternative Hip Hop, Rebel Muzik.

Ethnic group: unknown

The band I2NEC (pronounced INEC) is believed to have been formed in the Middle Belt of Nigeria sometime in 2003. The only traces of information available about the band is that they are a highly controversial and political group. They started as a typical hip hop Rap duo in their original days, but after a while they caught on to a vision to speak about National Issues and to become activists against various forms of oppression suffered by the Nigerian people. However, due to the highly volatile nature of their message, they receded to the underground after receiving continuous threats and other forms of assault by persons believed to be Anti – free speech and free conscience. Rather than point fingers or go public, they took on a new identity and disappeared into the studio to express their message in a less threatening but equally compelling manner, hence I2NEC was born. “For naija where we dey” is an offering from the group after almost 4 years of shunning any form of recording. Their plans for the future also remain secret for now, a spokesperson for the group who spoke with on conditions of anonymity and who claims to be a friend of the group since 2005 says that more should be expected by the very eccentric and secretive duo as the years progress.

listen to them,

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fa0bbu
(Stella)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fvr1s3
(For Naija where we dey)

(1) (Reply)

Send'gmusic/dipo/reloaded' To 35960 And Watch: / hot new rockish track ''Take A Piece Of Me By Ashionye Ft Nomoreloss'' / D'banj's Scam Or The Marketers' - On The Album Offering Us A Trip To Nowhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.