Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,656 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:42 PM

Of Gods And Men: Religion And Science - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Of Gods And Men: Religion And Science (801 Views)

Major African Gods And Their Origin / I Now Believe Religion and our mentality Is Hindering Nigeria Progress. / Christianity And Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of Gods And Men: Religion And Science by esere826: 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
Just having some brain fun
no one should come here and tell me of how im papa be fool or how im wan go hell
or how he or she lacks love etc

no body shld also tell me that i am a religious zealot

Re: Of Gods And Men: Religion And Science by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
Just passing...
Re: Of Gods And Men: Religion And Science by Enigma(m): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
An open minded person: we do not know who or what started the cosmos; there are lots of possibilities and maybe even a creator or God.

A closed minded person: we do not know who or what started the cosmos; but it cannot be God.

I'll get me coat. smiley

1 Like

Re: Of Gods And Men: Religion And Science by esere826: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
Enigma: An open minded person: we do not know who or what started the cosmos; there are lots of possibilities and maybe even a creator or God.

A closed minded person: we do not know who or what started the cosmos; but it cannot be God.

I'll get me coat. smiley

smart talk
Re: Of Gods And Men: Religion And Science by Ishilove: 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
esere826:

smart talk
Enigma is very very smart. I hear he's a law stuident. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Of Gods And Men: Religion And Science by Enigma(m): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ishilove:
Enigma is very very smart. I hear he's a law stuident. cheesy grin

lol grin 100 level sef!
Re: Of Gods And Men: Religion And Science by Ishilove: 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
Enigma:

lol grin 100 level sef!
I can like to be like to be like you when I grow up. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 6 February 2013 Establishing Mere Statement / Confessions Of An Ex Bokoharam Member. / Where Are The Atheists And The Shallow-minded Agnostics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.