Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,253 members, 7,977,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:38 PM

Share Your Experience: My First Kiss By ( Www.rhodiesworld.com) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience: My First Kiss By ( Www.rhodiesworld.com) (1068 Views)

Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! / Why Do Girls Feel Dizzy After First Kiss? / Describe Your First Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience: My First Kiss By ( Www.rhodiesworld.com) by rhodiesworld(f): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
www.rhodiesworld.com

Trying to be a bit funny and lovey dovey today, I actually don't want to share this feeling alone. Come to think about it I just had this strong reminisce about my first boyfriend and our first kiss.
Funny enough my first love used to be my neighbour, he was so cute, dark with this lovely dimples on one side of his cheek, call it puppy love if you want to.

We used to look for every opportunity to run down the streets under the guise of being sent on an errand or to snuggle under the staircase.

In our childish mind, we felt like Romeo and Juliet even a thousand death could not separate us. Our parents flogged us blue-black (for where) we were stronger than aradite.

Pure innocent love bubbling like fresh palm wine. Finally we had a chance to share our first kiss (hmmm am saving the details for my daughter when she turns 16) but guess what the kiss was not perfect a bit sloppy and we were really trying to mimick what we saw the movies actors did on tee vee. But it was sweet and worth the try.

OVER TO YOU NAIRALANDERS,SHARE YOUR 1ST KISS EXPERIENCE.

http://rhodiesworld.com/index.php/thoughts/item/528-share-your-experience-my-first-kiss

(1) (Reply)

Is It True?! :o / Who Owns A Man.his Mother Or His Wife? / What Can Make A Lady Special To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.