Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,588 members, 7,888,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Latest On Cashew Nuts Business For 2013 Crop Season - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Latest On Cashew Nuts Business For 2013 Crop Season (985 Views)

Any online business? / Any online business? / Branding And Sponsorship Opportunities For 2013 With WORD UP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest On Cashew Nuts Business For 2013 Crop Season by lomzy1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
Hello guys.. I felt I should let people know d latest development on cashew nuts business as it is now and also give more insights to d business.

The nuts are coming out already. Commercial activities will commence towards d end of february or early march from my observations.
The cashew nuts are germinating gradually.. Some parts of d country are already harvesting in bits but not in commercial quantity. Just for local consumption of d cashew apple. I ploughed d apple recently in one of my visits to a local farm. Its funny how peeople don't care abt cashew apples anymore, some even throw it away and keep d nuts! Its all abt d benjamins!!
I wish everybody success in d trade dis season.

Keep to my little advise in d "FREE REPORT ON CASHEW NUTS TRADING.. DON'T START D BUSINESS WITHOUT READING THIS" https://www.nairaland.com/883892/free-report-cashew-nuts-biz I posted in d business section (check d advert and business to business sections), if u cannot purchase my e book " A COMPREHENSIVE TEXTBOOK ON CASHEW NUTS TRADING".

Start planing now and don't be tempted by ridiculous price offer by some sellers.. Some of them will offer you a very low price dats ridiculous.. You may end up getting nothing. Also try to check all d nuts u wanna buy. If they r already in bags.. Pour them out, grade them by weighing it again, then re bag them.. To be sure they are not mixed with foreign materials/objects like stones, sand, metals to make up d weight etc.
Buy ur own scale. Its very important.. If not, u might be buying a 70kg bag for a 80kg bag. Those sellers know how to achieve that even while you are present.. They know their scale better.

Let ur level of trust be minimal. Sometimes u may need to trust some people to some extent.. But u should trust ur instinct more than anyone else. Do not giv money to strangers unless u are with d person 24/7.
I have gotten to a stage I can give some ppl money to go to d farms to source d nuts for me and buy @ farm rates.. But these are people av been dealing with for years.. Even @ dat I still take some precautionary methods when giving them money. I make them sign an agreement.
Even ppl who av been in business for donkey years cld stil loose money.
Try as much as possible to monitor each process of d transaction.

You may also go for "SEE and BUY". Its d most convinent way of getting d nuts without going through much stress. But u buy @ a higher rate. Also becareful of the see and buy guys, there are bad eggs among them also.

Start visiting the places u want to source from btw now and february. Get familiar with the place, try and associate urself with the locals and make enquiries abt ur mission to the town. U may be lucky to meet d right person. Nothing is impossible. Pls note that there are also good people around who could be trustworthy. U can never know, some arrangements cld be divine.. So be prayerful and ask for God direction always.

U can also start purchasing jute bags now.. U can still get at cheap rates now compared to when d season commences. D demand will be high and price will increase.
Start connecting with foreign buyers now. Becareful with d terms of agreement u enter with foreign buyers.. It is very important. Most of these importers are "ruthless" and fraudlent, they always look for loopholes in agreement to get at u. U may end up loosing everything.

I'l keep u guys posted on this thread. For more enquiries: 07064821943. BB pin: 3247C0DF (blink hair)
To order for the book, pls visit this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1090576/comprehensive-textbook-cashew-nuts-trading..2000
Re: Latest On Cashew Nuts Business For 2013 Crop Season by babaagba1: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2013
@op.. Pls where can I buy jute bags at cheap rates? I want to start buying now.
Re: Latest On Cashew Nuts Business For 2013 Crop Season by babaagba1: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2013
@op.. Pls am still expecting your response on d jute bags.
Re: Latest On Cashew Nuts Business For 2013 Crop Season by lomzy1(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2013
@babaagba.. I usually buy frm d cashew nuts suppliers.. But I think u can also get in lagos.
Re: Latest On Cashew Nuts Business For 2013 Crop Season by alhajidollar: 7:20am On Jan 25, 2013
Op please can I be your apprentice for this season. I really want to learn the trade. Please tell me if it will be possible and let me know the amount.
I am totally impressed by your article. I attended a seminar on this recently and I was not taught most of what you have stated here.
I accidently stumbled on your article while searching google for details on cashew nuts. Iam a new member. Please reply me. I have sent you a bbm request also. My bb name is ribadhu.
Re: Latest On Cashew Nuts Business For 2013 Crop Season by lomzy1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
alhajidollar: Op please can I be your apprentice for this season. I really want to learn the trade. Please tell me if it will be possible and let me know the amount.
I am totally impressed by your article. I attended a seminar on this recently and I was not taught most of what you have stated here.
I accidently stumbled on your article while searching google for details on cashew nuts. Iam a new member. Please reply me. I have sent you a bbm request also. My bb name is ribadhu.

I just added u on bb. About being my apprentice.. I really can't guarantte u that but it could be possible.
I have my reservations abt it. I need ppl I know I can trust around during d course of my business.. I hardly know u so it may be difficult to take u along with me.. I am not writing off d possibility though.
Let's get conversant with each on bb first and I decide if am satisfied.
Thank u.

(1) (Reply)

Www.utexta.com.....the Best Bulk Sms Site, For Sale. Asking Price From 60k. / Imported Customized Wristband At The CHEAPEST PRICE / Have You Taken A Bottle Of Destiny Yogurt Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.