Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,635 members, 7,979,156 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:42 PM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (444924 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Flutter(f): 2:08am On Sep 17, 2013
Angelmay: well, accomodation depends on one's preference. Some like to stay on campus while others like to stay off k for various reasons. For me, i prefer to stay on campus for the following reasons.....better power and water supply, easy access to lecture halls especially if u like to go for night classes, no need to look for money for transport everyday...one can just walk up to class from hostels and this is especially if u are late. When u stay in town and u av just one lecture, u may nt want to go to school or u may end up spending transport for just one lecture, the struggle for transport most mornings espexially during exams is dreadful.....i could go on and on. Its far better to stay on campus as a fresher as one is just getting to know the school and there is usually a lot to do and get accustomed with though some people dont mind stayin off k, infact, they like it. I would say its better to stay on campus.....this is my opinion though...cheers
Angel may....wad up wt ds session own oooo...sum ppl sed D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ got hostel 2dy...pls is it out?D stuff s still saying hostel app for 2012/2013. Any info,abeg yahn ♍ƺ ooo. As 4 d advantages of hostels,well 4 gals its unlistable ooo. Let ♍ƺ mention d ones i can rem 1) fwnds v 2 try n squat with people during exams cz afta attndn the night class, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ r sumtyms unable 2 go home immediately and ds becomes a source of embarassment wen D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ r caught by porters. 2) My 2nd semester linguistics was shifted 2 a dfrnt tym,luckily i stayed in d hostel so i rushed off. 3) i go 2 nyt class arnd 12am n go back 2 my hostel-a warm bed @ arnd 4am. 4) during afolayan's exams, a tutorial was organised by 400level students in d nyt,only dose arnd benefited. 5)being on campus reduces d chance of missing out important news n stuffs. 6)Distance frm d gate 2 d skul in a cab is 10mins not to talk of queues especially 1st semester 7)When v gt just a lecture in a day or a case where v got one arnd 8am n d second one arnd 2pm. I dnt get bothered,i attend d 1st,go 2 my room to eat,read,slp or relax n wait for d 2nd. Sumtyms d lecturer for 2pm does not come but i dont feel it unlike my counterparts who have been waiting all day in skul. coolMy pocket money is just for handouts,printoutsz,eating n wateva i wanna do.Ŋ compulsory transport fees included,i can have just 200naira on ♍ƺ n still survive 4 a while. 9)During course reg,U̶̲̥̅̊ have 2 go back n forth 2 d faculty. I dnt spend tfare just my leg. For ppl dat are like ♍ƺ(children from an average background) hostel is d best especially 4 ladies. Plus v got friends off campus i can chill with if i wanna. Plus the power supply is cool 4 ♍ƺ. #jes saying#
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sheunsheun(m): 2:27am On Sep 17, 2013
UNILORIN LAUNCH MULTI-PURPOSE CARD
The University of Ilorin has done it again by
launching a new multi purpose ID CARD for its
staff and students, the first of its kind in any
university in Nigeria.
The new ID CARD also serve as a means of making
payment online and in the school premises apart
from its traditional function of identification. The
card was made like an ATM card and will be used
by students and staff of the school for
transactions even outside the country.
Also, the new innovation will reduce the burden of
carrying many cards alike as it will be used to
enter all places on the campus including library,
cilnic, hostel and classes.
The card shall be issued to the staff and students
by next session.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Holarz(m): 2:45am On Sep 17, 2013
choose4me:

Use naira mastercard atm from gtb or zenith...verve na headache
whenever i click on the mastercard debit it's not bringing any nxt page for me,pls help
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Holarz(m): 3:07am On Sep 17, 2013
hardmanvicky: a. Obtain a scratch card of the O-Level
examination body (or bodies) of your result
(s)/certificate(s), e.g. WAEC, SSCE, GCE, NECO,
NABTEB, CAMBRIDGE as used for the
admission process if applicable. Activate
your scratch card by using it only once (in
any case not more than twice) to check the
result for which the scratch card details are
indicated.
b. Use a marker to write clearly and boldly
the Card Serial number and PIN of the
activated scratch card, Exam. No., Exam
Month/Year and Type of Exam on a CLEAR
photocopy of the appropriate result(s)/
certificate(s). The scratch card should not
have been used more than twice. Click here
for a sample.
c. Scan and upload the O-Level result(s)/
certificate(s) to the University website. (TYPE
THE FOLLOWING IN A PLAIN PAPER USING
TIMES NEW ROMAN CHARACTER, FONT 14
FOR ALL YOUR RESULTS AND THEREAFTER
UPLOAD)
d. Direct Entry candidates should, in addition
to a – c above, scan and upload the result/
certificate being used to seek direct entry
admission e.g. NCE, IJMB, NABTEB, ND, HND,
CAMBRIDGE ‘A’ LEVEL, University Degree, etc.
e. Scan and upload your State of Origin
Certificate, (Nigerians only)
Upload in this order:
First O' Level Result
Second O' Level Result for those with two (2)
sittings
Direct Entry (D/E) Result (for Direct Entry
Candidates only)
State of Origin Certificate
You can only upload a maximum of two (2)
O-Level result(s)/certificate(s), one (1) result/
certificate for Direct Entry and one (1) State
of Origin certificate.
Processes a - e are for the verification of
result(s)/certificate(s) and confirmation of
State of Origin. Please check back for your
clearance certificate in 48 hours
pls,u said to write bodly with a marker and later u said it must be written in Times new romans wit font size 14,pls help clarify dat side and u didnt say anytin bout jamb result
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Haben1: 4:52am On Sep 17, 2013
Plzzz @ALL. ...... Am really confused @ this corner: av already printed my Weac LAST year, am I going to buy A new weac scratch card and print another one ......
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Haben1: 4:57am On Sep 17, 2013
Plzzzz, I need urgent reply plzzz
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 17, 2013
GYS I ALREADY HAVE MY ORIGINAL WAEC CERTIFICATE. DO I NEED TO BUY ANOTHER SCRATCH CARD?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by tunesky2303(m): 5:20am On Sep 17, 2013
Gbogbolet: since bro, bt firstly... Go look for person wey cme from ifelodun.. Na him can assist u claim d citizenship... Bt u go spend small... I for don assist bt me no close to ifelodun atal
@gbogbolet,plz wia do u base? Do u knw sum1 u can connect me wit? Plz i need ur urgent reply coz i want to go for it dis wk..... Or can u share me ur fone no or ur 2go i.d... Tanx in advance bro
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 5:35am On Sep 17, 2013
Flutter:
Angel may....wad up wt ds session own oooo...sum ppl sed D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ got hostel 2dy...pls is it out?D stuff s still saying hostel app for 2012/2013. Any info,abeg yahn ♍ƺ ooo. As 4 d advantages of hostels,well 4 gals its unlistable ooo. Let ♍ƺ mention d ones i can rem 1) fwnds v 2 try n squat with people during exams cz afta attndn the night class, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ r sumtyms unable 2 go home immediately and ds becomes a source of embarassment wen D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ r caught by porters. 2) My 2nd semester linguistics was shifted 2 a dfrnt tym,luckily i stayed in d hostel so i rushed off. 3) i go 2 nyt class arnd 12am n go back 2 my hostel-a warm bed @ arnd 4am. 4) during afolayan's exams, a tutorial was organised by 400level students in d nyt,only dose arnd benefited. 5)being on campus reduces d chance of missing out important news n stuffs. 6)Distance frm d gate 2 d skul in a cab is 10mins not to talk of queues especially 1st semester 7)When v gt just a lecture in a day or a case where v got one arnd 8am n d second one arnd 2pm. I dnt get bothered,i attend d 1st,go 2 my room to eat,read,slp or relax n wait for d 2nd. Sumtyms d lecturer for 2pm does not come but i dont feel it unlike my counterparts who have been waiting all day in skul. coolMy pocket money is just for handouts,printoutsz,eating n wateva i wanna do.Ŋ compulsory transport fees included,i can have just 200naira on ♍ƺ n still survive 4 a while. 9)During course reg,U̶̲̥̅̊ have 2 go back n forth 2 d faculty. I dnt spend tfare just my leg. For ppl dat are like ♍ƺ(children from an average background) hostel is d best especially 4 ladies. Plus v got friends off campus i can chill with if i wanna. Plus the power supply is cool 4 ♍ƺ. #jes saying#

Wow dis hostel advert is serious o.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by tunesky2303(m): 5:39am On Sep 17, 2013
Tajudeen40: are u from my lg? U can contact me on tweeter tajudeen02
@tajudeen, i dnt noramally enta twitter acc,plz can u share me ur no or 2go i.d coz am seriously in need of persn dat can hlp me out.... Help ur broda in islam...
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by seydam21(m): 5:44am On Sep 17, 2013
Samboot: broda, bone jamb jor, jamb na jux formalty.. Jux pray say the school go give U the course wey U want... Cos I don already sight our names on the list but couldn't see the ur course, I only saw mine which is Finance 200lvl and na frm a very sure source ooh
I pray dey wuldnt change my course oo frm a confirm source *worried*
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by iseoluwa89(m): 5:50am On Sep 17, 2013
Gbogbolet: to b sincere i only see space for a single o level details. Den d rest document are state of origin, direct entry result for de candidates and jamb result for jambite.. Dey jst need only 3 document wit.. 1 direct entry/jamb 2. O level with scratch card. 3.certificate of origin
Thanks bro,d direct entry result ure talking abt is it d post d.e result or the result from my polytechnic??
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Haben1: 5:56am On Sep 17, 2013
Haben1: Plzzz @ALL. ...... Am really confused @ this corner: av already printed my Weac LAST year, am I going to buy A new weac scratch card and print another one ......
...... yOu guy's should plzzz, reply me naH ..... I beg,
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 17, 2013
uxomykaz:

transact using your Verve™ cards or Verve™ payment tokens..wit 2 boxes beneath it...wat are we to fill~in in dose boxes??

I really wanna trash this out for you..But ma fone isnt displaying it correctly and I dont wanna misinform you(that will be very un-ics of me..lol) ...If I veiwed on pc I'd have killed it for you since..I have put someone through the acceptance fee payment and she didnt see any of such because the person selected mastercard... So broda, please move ur money to a gtb or any atm with mastercard logo..Na one time...Me hate verve so tay,I've never ever used it online b4... Hook me up on 2go @dejavu00 , my number is on ma profile for whatsapp.. I can pay for you if you dont mind..Buh as long as you wanna use verve, I give up sir
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 17, 2013
Haben1: ...... yOu guy's should plzzz, reply me naH ..... I beg,

Bro, regardless of when you printed your result, it is a MUST that you buy a new waec result checker..The new one is for Unilorin to verify your result for clearance.. Use the new card just once b4 upload... U can use the printout you printed last year if its still neat..

N.B: Na human being de clear una oo..If your card has a problem, you'll be asked to upload a new one...so get it done properly once and for all bro
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 17, 2013
iseoluwa89:
Thanks bro,d direct entry result ure talking abt is it d post d.e result or the result from my polytechnic??
from your polytechnic
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 17, 2013
olire: GYS I ALREADY HAVE MY ORIGINAL WAEC CERTIFICATE. DO I NEED TO BUY ANOTHER SCRATCH CARD?

Yes..Buy and upload it ...Original can be designed you know..

I used original during mine and i still included the card
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 17, 2013
Holarz: whenever i click on the mastercard debit it's not bringing any nxt page for me,pls help

Try another cafe or try again later..Its supposed to proceed to the Webpay page or so..Keep trying.It cud be a site temporary prob
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 6:18am On Sep 17, 2013
When u wanna use ur fone do not use opera mini cuz JavaScript doesn't work well on it, so its better to use d fone browser. There's nothing wrong with using Verve, I have never used MasterCard for payment but I've heard people complain abt verve n I don't know y.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 17, 2013
Flutter:

Flutter!!!! Finally you came back...Of course, who else can type/talk this much if not you..lol..
You wan send all the babes to hostel abi..Hostel wey we no go fit visit una. How yu doing dearie? #wink
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by uxomykaz: 6:21am On Sep 17, 2013
choose4me:

I really wanna trash this out for you..But ma fone isnt displaying it correctly and I dont wanna misinform you(that will be very un-ics of me..lol) ...If I veiwed on pc I'd have killed it for you since..I have put someone through the acceptance fee payment and she didnt see any of such because the person selected mastercard... So broda, please move ur money to a gtb or any atm with mastercard logo..Na one time...Me hate verve so tay,I've never ever used it online b4... Hook me up on 2go @dejavu00 , my number is on ma profile for whatsapp.. I can pay for you if you dont mind..Buh as long as you wanna use verve, I give up sir
tanz alot...it was opera mini n network playin pranks on mi..am also using master card gtb specifically..tnx alot...ve add you on 2go..incase i enter into a MAZE i wud let you knw .tnx bro
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 17, 2013
Gbogbolet: Thanks to our big bros here... Choose4me... Wey dey put we dis jjc 2ru... May God reward him

Thanks bro, just doing ma bit to assist..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 17, 2013
seydam21: pls i av a problem with my Jamb result....wen i register for jamb, My subject is Eng, Math, chem and biology nd they gave me questn with dis subject. To my surprice wen d result released my subject change to Eng, chem, Math nd physic without doing physics....my questn is that, how do i clear myself in the school...Anybody suld ans me Asap pls

Bro, jamb do you strong thing ooo..They will clear you but you may not get MCB again cuz I think biology is needed..They may move you to mathematics, statistics or CIS...you fit for engineering too buh I've never heard of movement to engine b4..Best of luck bro..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 17, 2013
uxomykaz:
tanz alot...it was opera mini n network playin pranks on mi..am also using master card gtb specifically..tnx alot...ve add you on 2go..incase i enter into a MAZE i wud let you knw .tnx bro

K bro...Nothin does you
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by seydam21(m): 6:45am On Sep 17, 2013
choose4me:

Bro, jamb do you strong thing ooo..They will clear you but you may not get MCB again cuz I think biology is needed..They may move you to mathematics, statistics or CIS...you fit for engineering too buh I've never heard of movement to engine b4..Best of luck bro..
Jamb u na no go exist again o....i pray 4 good course shaa
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 17, 2013
seydam21: Jamb u na no go exist again o....i pray 4 good course shaa

God de your back bro...Notin de happen
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Bosman84: 6:56am On Sep 17, 2013
Guess certificate O̶̷̩̥̊͡f origin į̸̸̨§ the same with local government attestation.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2013
Bosman84: Guess certificate O̶̷̩̥̊͡f origin į̸̸̨§ the same with local government attestation.
true..yeah
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2013
Please my fellow unilorite I need quick response I am only asked to upload two document which is o-level and jamb result but i discover that many of you are talking about three document please I'm confused [color=#000099][/color]
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by opezy: 7:26am On Sep 17, 2013
Holarz: pls can i hook u up on 2go,i need step by step procedure.pls drop ur 2go username
xup bro,u can hook up with me on 2go @opizy.
I am ope 200lvl engineering studt
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Samboot(m): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2013
This is from a confirm source, there will be second list, so for us that are yet to be offered admission, our names dey comot soonest.. Make una jux dey watch the reg process against wen U go do urs... Mor'n to my fellow aspirants and not students!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by tbabstobadt(m): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2013
Samboot: This is from a confirm source, there will be second list, so for us that are yet to be offered admission, our names dey comot soonest.. Make una jux dey watch the reg process against wen U go do urs... Mor'n to my fellow aspirants and not students!

amen brov!!!! ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (353) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.