Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,997 members, 7,976,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:54 PM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (444847 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Yungmilio2(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
iamJoy: Peepz, if u re in ilorin nd u need BB...dia s white Bold2 4 sell...if u re interested u can cal 07039433266... @crowther no b me u see 4 dept o...Lol
Lol unto ipad tins ahbi
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
Holarz: if u dnt see ur level adviser info,then go to skul nd luk 4 him/her to submit necessary docs,what's ur course?
thanks pal! I've settld dat
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Lordseyad(m): 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Abeg ma LA didnt colect ma docs o..he said we shd b checkhng d portal 4 course reg. then we cn do oda tins..
Ekaale o.. #unilorite
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Tajudeen40(m): 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
Yungmilio2: i too love this school... benani
""tajudeen40"", u left kwara state university tread and start lying n giviung us rumour in unilorin own ahbi.... guy take time oooooooo
i taught kwasu gave u admission/ uhm?
pls watch your mouth alpha never tell lies i did secure admision in kwasu and itold u how espensive the skul is which i could n not aford as a de cand i told you i bouth upto 3 Jamb de uilorin kwasu and uniport all of them offer me admission but i chose and acept ilorin only if u need details i can post all my reg nom one by one for u to see trogh your tweeter or facebook
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
iamJoy: Peepz, if u re in ilorin nd u need BB...dia s white Bold2 4 sell...if u re interested u can cal 07039433266... @crowther no b me u see 4 dept o...Lol
So u are a business woman like dis, what ar u finding in faculty of Edu? Let hook up in dept. 2mao sha
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Tajudeen40(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
crowther15: Ahhh!!!! Scolari Oleeee lol, sebi u go collect ur own why tamper with Alpa iPad
its unfortunate that u guys are not heiping maters
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the pre-degree programme in Arts, Arts Education, Agriculture, Engineering and Technology, Science and Science Education for the 2012/2013 academic session.
Admission Requirements
(a)Qualifications:
1.Arts and Arts Education:
(i) Applicants must pass five subjects at credit level at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and should include the major subjects of study
(ii) Two of the five subjects must be from Arts while the third may be from the Social Sciences
Note:There is no Remedial programme in B.A. (Hons.) English
2.Agriculture, Engineering and Technology, Science and Science Education:
Applicants must pass the following subjects at credit level; English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO and NABTEB
(b)Specific Requirements:
(i) Faculty of Agriculture will accept credit grade in Agricultural Science in lieu of credit grade in Biology
(c)Duration of Programme:
The programme is for duration of two semesters (one academic session)
(d)Eligibility:
The remedial programme is primarily open to applicants from the catchment areas of the University of Ilorin, i.e. Benue, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger Plateau, Sokoto and Zamfara States
(e)General Conditions:
(i) Applicants from educationally disadvantaged Local Government Areas of Kwara State i.e. Edu, Baruten, Moro and Kaima may be considered for admission with three credits provided an F9 grade is not obtained in any of the five subjects. Such candidates must however redeem their ‘O’ level deficiencies latest by the end of their 100 level programme
(ii) Candidates who want to study Engineering must obtain credit grades in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
(iii) Applicants must write the 2014 JAMB/UME with relevant subject combination to any programme in either Arts or Sciences and must obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government
(iv) Applicants are to note that the programme is non-residential.
(f)Venue of Programme:
The venue of the programme shall be at the School of Preliminary Studies, Fufu, Ilorin South Local Government Headquarters, Kwara State.
(g)Method of Application:
Candidates are to visit University of Ilorin website www.unilorin.edu.ngand follow the link on 2013/2014 Remedial Application for Remedial programme in French for beginners. Application forms are to be completed online after a payment ofN10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira only) application fee using interswitch enable ATM card eithermasterorverve card. After the completion of the forms, each candidate MUST download a Local Government Confirmation Form which must be endorsed by the Chairman/Secretary of the Local Government Areas. A candidate who is offered admission will be expected to bring the forms and SSCE/GCE/NECO or equivalent certificates/results slips during registration.
Closing date for submission of forms is 10thNovember, 2013.
E.D. OBAFEMI
Registrar
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the pre-degree programme in Arts, Arts Education, Agriculture, Engineering and Technology, Science and Science Education for the 2012/2013 academic session.
Admission Requirements
(a)Qualifications:
(i) Applicants must pass five subjects at credit level at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and should include the major subjects of study
(ii) Two of the five subjects must be from Arts while the third may be from the Social Sciences
Applicants must pass the following subjects at credit level; English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO and NABTEB
(i) Faculty of Agriculture will accept credit grade in Agricultural Science in lieu of credit grade in Biology
(d)Eligibility:
The remedial programme is primarily open to applicants from the catchment areas of the University of Ilorin, i.e. Benue, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger Plateau, Sokoto and Zamfara States
(e)General Conditions:
(i) Applicants from educationally disadvantaged Local Government Areas of Kwara State i.e. Edu, Baruten, Moro and Kaima may be considered for admission with three credits provided an F9 grade is not obtained in any of the five subjects. Such candidates must however redeem their ‘O’ level deficiencies latest by the end of their 100 level programme
(ii) Candidates who want to study Engineering must obtain credit grades in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
(iii) Applicants must write the 2014 JAMB/UME with relevant subject combination to any programme in either Arts or Sciences and must obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government
(f)Venue of Programme:
The venue of the programme shall be at the School of Preliminary Studies, Fufu, Ilorin South Local Government Headquarters, Kwara State.
Candidates are to visit University of Ilorin website www.unilorin.edu.ngand follow the link on 2013/2014 Remedial Application for Remedial programme in French for beginners. Application forms are to be completed online after a payment ofN10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira only) application fee using interswitch enable ATM card eithermasterorverve card. After the completion of the forms, each candidate MUST download a Local Government Confirmation Form which must be endorsed by the Chairman/Secretary of the Local Government Areas. A candidate who is offered admission will be expected to bring the forms and SSCE/GCE/NECO or equivalent certificates/results slips during registration.
E.D. OBAFEMI
Registrar
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Admission Requirements
(a)Qualifications:
(d)Eligibility:
(e)General Conditions:
(f)Venue of Programme:
E.D. OBAFEMI
Registrar
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
Admission Requirements
(a)Qualifications:
(d)Eligibility:
(e)General Conditions:
(f)Venue of Programme:
E.D. OBAFEMI
Registrar
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
Admission Requirements
(a)Qualifications:
(d)Eligibility:
(e)General Conditions:
(f)Venue of Programme:
E.D. OBAFEMI
Registrar
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Samboot(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
chai!! @ crowther15, U get problem ooh.. And na be small one..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by iamJoy(f): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
crowther15: So u are a business woman like dis, what ar u finding in faculty of Edu? Let hook up in dept. 2mao sha
lol funny guy... I no dey enter sch nw jawe..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by iamJoy(f): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
Samboot: chai!! @ crowther15, U get problem ooh.. And na be small one..
lolz no b smal probs o, see as e paste dt advert repeatedly..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by teamzybjamz(m): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
:PLolx! Asin D̶̲̥̅̊ guy no well @all! Em kind of sickness na follow cum!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by realtem(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
don't blame it on crowther, blame it on network
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Lordseyad(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Crowther the paster.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Yungmilio2(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
iamJoy: lolz no b smal probs o, see as e paste dt advert repeatedly..
Spamming tins
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Acecube(m): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
Crowther, u wan finish the thread ni ?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
Abeg na CBN quater junction ntwrk oo, make u no vex jawe
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
iamJoy: lolz no b smal probs o, see as e paste dt advert repeatedly..
na ntwrk oo. MTN get wahala
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
iamJoy: lol funny guy... I no dey enter sch nw jawe..
No pro just keep eating Eba and Okro at home
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
realtem: don't blame it on crowther, blame it on network
thanks jawe my engineer na dat silly Empty egg ntwrk oo
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Acecube: Crowther, u wan finish the thread ni ?
ahhh!!! Oga Acecube na ntwrk ooo, I cant finish am oo. Lng time guy
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by readone99(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
crowther15: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the pre-degree programme in Arts, Arts Education, Agriculture, Engineering and Technology, Science and Science Education for the 2012/2013 academic session.
Admission Requirements
(a)Qualifications:
(d)Eligibility:
(e)General Conditions:
(f)Venue of Programme:
E.D. OBAFEMI
Registrar
have u taken ur drugs dis nyt? grin
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Acecube(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
crowther15: ahhh!!! Oga Acecube na ntwrk ooo, I cant finish am oo. Lng time guy
bro yeah.. Longest time. How's your reg turning out ?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by bashtec9: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Samboot(m): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Has anyone noticed this #fact. Ondo state incumbent governors always bury their predecessors...
1. Adefaranti buried Ajasin
2. Agagu buried Adefaranti
3. And now Mimiko will bury Agagu.
Can we say things are just happening coincidentally??
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Khaytunechi: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
DE, 200L MASS COMM.. just qot admittd.. #followin thread
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by khennnie(f): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
Khay_tunechi: DE, 200L MASS COMM.. just qot admittd.. #followin thread

Plss wen were U̶̲̥̅̊ admitted?? Was it 2day?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Samboot(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
khennnie:

oya come answer in time
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Khaytunechi: 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
khennnie:

14th sept 2013, 8.45pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (353) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.