Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,803 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:06 PM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (441577 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 11, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]wad up peepz lets put religion apart on this thread we all worship the same God, buh thru different ways, don't let us digress from the issue at stake i.e ADMISSION we all wuld b admitted by his grace.

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by simplifier(f): 5:52am On Aug 11, 2013
Nairalanders gan sef, we feel we know too much, all those people screaming peace out, let them come and quell the riot they started o.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Olamagx: 7:10am On Aug 11, 2013
It is well... May God help us all.... Any latest Info about the list?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ebouemoney: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2013
Hi pals dnt fite ova un neccessary issues,wish to c u all in d beta by far uni cme sept add me up onb 2go.EBOUEMONEY nd whatsapp on 07083398340...
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by tbabstobadt(m): 7:25am On Aug 11, 2013
Tajudeen40: how there you talk to me like that ?am giving you from now till tomorow to appologise and beg allah to forgive you if not you will never take your eye see admission into any university again

1 question ...ARE U ALLAH (SWT)...its so annoying wen pple like u ar nt doing wat u ought to do,instead of u praying, u r condemning someone ....is dat how u were taught
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2013
Tajudeen40: how there you talk to me like that ?am giving you from now till tomorow to appologise and beg allah to forgive you if not you will never take your eye see admission into any university again
easy now tajudeen,don't say dat jst 4get d issue and move on like nofin happened

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by tbabstobadt(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2013
elgaitan: easy now tajudeen,don't say dat jst 4get d issue and move on like nofin happened

seconded
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2013
@Taju abi warefa u call ur name,u r a big otondo..izuzu.....u a a mumu.....when did u become d judge wu wl decide wu wl enta heaven..u r biased..
We keep complaining...'our leaders r nt gud,they are bad'....how cn d country b gud when we stl hv fools like u alive....
Why do u want to turn dis place to a mosque......u shld knw u r on a social network and dis place is full of pple of diverse religions....and i once warned u on it....anytime u pray..all u say is..'may all muslims b granted admission'...u sure sound like an hippocrate......what of ifa worshippers on dis thread,what of d ogun worshippers,what of d christians....
Pple like u hardly succeed in life..*its nt a curse*....if u continue like dis..u cnt go anywhere...u r so religious biased...even d pple dat r core muslims dont do it...and mind u,i put it to u dat u r nt a true islam practitioner......a true worshipper of Allah wl neva say sumone wl nt enta Janah cos of ordinary post...u suck!!!...u suck big tym......
You turned dis place to 'ile keu'....whats ur problem??..are u nuts??......na ur type dey enta skl dey cause religious war...
Y dnt we just leave dat and believe we r one...we serve dis same God....Dnt they teach u in ur whatever that u must believe in all messangers of Allah as u call dem...is Jesus nt one of dem?...y nt luk @ dat n believe we r d same......
You Bleep up big tym..i neva expected such froma developed,learned mind....maybe pple around u do it buh i bet they r illiterates....y dnt u just stop it so pple over there cn knw dey now hv a son wu is a literate??.............
The ramadan u just concluded...did they tell u yo b telling pple dat dey wont make heaven.....
Beta stop it for ur future is @ stake....
If u lyk...say rubbish again...u r just disturbing urself.....

5 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Idyllic: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by tbabstobadt(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
@Taju abi warefa u call ur name,u r a big otondo..izuzu.....u a a mumu.....when did u become d judge wu wl decide wu wl enta heaven..u r biased..
We keep complaining...'our leaders r nt gud,they are bad'....how cn d country b gud when we stl hv fools like u alive....
Why do u want to turn dis place to a mosque......u shld knw u r on a social network and dis place is full of pple of diverse religions....and i once warned u on it....anytime u pray..all u say is..'may all muslims b granted admission'...u sure sound like an hippocrate......what of ifa worshippers on dis thread,what of d ogun worshippers,what of d christians....
Pple like u hardly succeed in life..*its nt a curse*....if u continue like dis..u cnt go anywhere...u r so religious biased...even d pple dat r core muslims dont do it...and mind u,i put it to u dat u r nt a true islam practitioner......a true worshipper of Allah wl neva say sumone wl nt enta Janah cos of ordinary post...u suck!!!...u suck big tym......
You turned dis place to 'ile keu'....whats ur problem??..are u nuts??......na ur type dey enta skl dey cause religious war...
Y dnt we just leave dat and believe we r one...we serve dis same God....Dnt they teach u in ur whatever that u must believe in all messangers of Allah as u call dem...is Jesus nt one of dem?...y nt luk @ dat n believe we r d same......
You Bleep up big tym..i neva expected such froma developed,learned mind....maybe pple around u do it buh i bet they r illiterates....y dnt u just stop it so pple over there cn knw dey now hv a son wu is a literate??.............
The ramadan u just concluded...did they tell u yo b telling pple dat dey wont make heaven.....
Beta stop it for ur future is @ stake....
If u lyk...say rubbish again...u r just disturbing urself.....

pple like u taju r d ones painting we(muslims)black ..which we r nt..,.jus hoping u would change 4 d better ..insha Allah .....ameen

2 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Idyllic: 8:07am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2013
Hahaha....are u God?...
You talk like a kid.....u urself saying sumone may neva see admission again,how sure r u dat u wl gain it??..This life is nt what u take it to b...we r for one another....

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by olawalebabs(m): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2013
This thread is purely to discuss admission issues, you know where to direct or post religion comments, the major actors has been warned. Going forward, offenders will be delt with.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2013
WHAT HAS HAPPENED HERE? MY POST IS HIDDEN, AND MANY OTHER POSTS ARE HIDDEN. WHAT CAUSES THE UPROAR.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Babalola1990: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2013
Firstly, those who are responsible for hiding posts are not doing a good job! It is obvious they have subjected themselves to bias of any order, either religious or not! Heavens know, I can only imagine why an erroneous and horrendous post which oozed out of TAJU's melancholic fingers hasn't been hidden, or better deleted! I woke and found my post hidden! Bloody disgusting and irritating to my amygdala.. The picture is just as clear as they want it to be!! Shit of bulls!!

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2013
NAIRALAND IS NOW A RELIGION FORUM FULL OF SEGREGATIONALS. IMAGINE THEM HIDING MY POST. THE GOD DELUSION HAS MANIPULATED THE HUMAN RACE BEYOUND REASONING. MAYBE THEY WILL STILL HIDE THIS TOO. I RESERVE MY COMMENT FOR NOW.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Babalola1990: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2013
OmoUSH: NAIRALAND IS NOW A RELIGION FORUM FULL OF SEGREGATIONALS. IMAGINE THEM HIDING MY POST. THE GOD DELUSION HAS MANIPULATED THE HUMAN RACE BEYOUND REASONING. MAYBE THEY WILL STILL HIDE THIS TOO. I RESERVE MY COMMENT FOR NOW.
Interestingly, I'm not alone in grieving the death of posts.. I will surely not spit it out here, but what they stand for is simply conspicuous to all!!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2013
¶ tried loggin into unilorin website with my reg no and surname but my passport photograph is nt displaying....has anybody experienced dis?.......abeg ¶ dey fear oo
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abasstoheeb(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2013
Sunmax01:
meanin plz?
Belive in oneness of Allah n his prophet Rosullulah
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by muhammedbilal(m): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2013
goodmorning to my people in the forum [color=#990000][/color] cryLATEST NEWS I GOT A CALL FROM ILORIN FROM SOMEONE WHO IS VERY CLOSE TO A DEAN HE SAID THE CUT OFF MARK HAS BEEN REDUCE TO 38%,HE ADDED THAT THEIR VC *AMBALI*JUST CAME BACK FROM MECCA FIVE DAYS AGO...HE NOW PROCEEDED AND SAID REDUCING THE MARK IS NOT WHAT WE NEED OR TO BE HAPPY ABOUT,HE SAID ALL WE NEED IS TO KEEP PRAYING THAT WE SHOULD ALL BE ADMITTED COS ILORIN MAY CHOOSE SOMEONE WITH 30 OVER SOMEONE WITH 80.....*from pure and confirm source*....if you like you believe and if you dont na you sabi
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2013
Hey guys!!.....@y'all wu had hidden posts...sorry...Knw dat it isnt anybody's fault...it's just d moderator's view to solving d differences on d thread...lets 4get it and let it come down...i knw Taju wont do it again...

Wetn sef..all of una just dey shout Jesus,Allah...abeg accept ifa into ur lives....LOL....

Me sha i b all religions....a politician to d core so i support all religions...I dey fast b4 easter...and again in ramadan..lol
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Babalola1990: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Hey guys!!.....@y'all wu had hidden posts...sorry...Knw dat it isnt anybody's fault...it's just d moderator's view to solving d differences on d thread...lets 4get it and let it come down...i knw Taju wont do it again...

Wetn sef..all of una just dey shout Jesus,Allah...abeg accept ifa into ur lives....LOL....

Me sha i b all religions....a politician to d core so i support all religions...I dey fast b4 easter...and again in ramadan..lol
I'd be glad to have a word with the grifty moderator(s). If he/she/it/they want to defuse issues, they should employ the principle of All or None and not being selective, discriminating and apathetic!! Make I resume to dey look una back.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Olamagx: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
Kudos to d moderator... He/she has done a very good job... My 'well intended' (lol) but somewhat controversial posts have been removed too.... Big ups to You, moderator. Pls, let's move on. We must all realise dat mild kerfufle like dis is inevitable in any social gathering but the hallmark of civilisation as matured minds lies in our ability to bury d hatchet and move on... our strength is in our diversity.... May God help us all.... See u ALL @ better by far dis aug/sept.... ONE LOVE!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Dammysmart: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
bankyc:

Yes, i was a remz student, that 2011 that u mentioned. Wat hpnd then was that there was a mix up, but evryone that pass d exam saw his/her name on d list. After then results. But do u hear of such tinz in previous or last yr? Result do cum out b4 d list bro. And abt d %, 65% is nt an exageratn. My set was 3000+ and more than 85% of us were admtd which shows that we ar more than an average of d total list. And i was privilege to be in FUFU in march, d number is still d same. Bro abt d 180 stuff, that is jst on paper, my frnds that scored 170+ wen there was no mass failure were admtd and cleared, ask any ex remite. I jst pray that all of u will be admtd, welcum to "better by far" in advance.
guy chil m a present remedial student and d total number of rems student is 1809 if i avent 4gotn o bt wat i knw is dat we're nt up 2 2000. Our result is xpectd 2 b awt btw dis wik nd nxtwk. Nid any info on unilorin rems add me up on 2go:idowu944, BBM:226EOD34.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
muhammed bilal: goodmorning to my people in the forum [color=#990000][/color] cryLATEST NEWS I GOT A CALL FROM ILORIN FROM SOMEONE WHO IS VERY CLOSE TO A DEAN HE SAID THE CUT OFF MARK HAS BEEN REDUCE TO 38%,HE ADDED THAT THEIR VC *AMBALI*JUST CAME BACK FROM MECCA FIVE DAYS AGO...HE NOW PROCEEDED AND SAID REDUCING THE MARK IS NOT WHAT WE NEED OR TO BE HAPPY ABOUT,HE SAID ALL WE NEED IS TO KEEP PRAYING THAT WE SHOULD ALL BE ADMITTED COS ILORIN MAY CHOOSE SOMEONE WITH 30 OVER SOMEONE WITH 80.....*from pure and confirm source*....if you like you believe and if you dont na you sabi
Very soon, they will reduce it to 9 and a half!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
olawalebabs: This thread is purely to discuss admission issues, you know where to direct or post religion comments, the major actors has been warned. Going forward, offenders will be delt with.
ARE U NOT GOING TO BAN DIS TAJU OF A GUY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.