Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,108 members, 7,970,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:23 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (629789 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by michaeltotti(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
Fynestboi: @michaeloti u didnt do anytn nt all dose wu abuse re ban.... Note dat....
wetin i do den?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by xkid2000(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
As the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BOUNCERS obafemi awolowo university chapter president, I will like to inform you that 1. Inform you that for tonight's event,over 600 able bouncers have been made available 2. If you leave with swollen chicks and fractured bones[no be ma fault oh],this is because the bouncers are ludicrously THIN... 3. Movement during the event is highly prohibited as this can attract THUNDEROUS SLAPS[u fit see moon o] 4. G-flakes and k-straw must be made available for all bouncers as failure to do so can lead to breaking of head with cold coca-cola bottles 5. The bouncers will be given a gurl each to rapport with to avoid boredom! NB: THE BOUNCERS DRESS CODE IS AGBADA AND FACE CAP COUPLED WITH NEATLY CARVED RUBBER SLIPPERS... Signed : X-KID.. Have a wonderful celebration ahead!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by michaeltotti(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
jake i no nid pesin tell me say u hate me..y alws to sanitate na im ma name would be?na me to b pickin papers nd used tyn for u*ehn*av even retire..ah no dey work aqain since 18b.c
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by xkid2000(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
#yawns# oluwatola don promise ekiti boys extra g-flakes.. So no worries..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by xkid2000(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
michaeltotti: jake i no nid pesin tell me say u hate me..y alws to sanitate na im ma name would be?na me to b pickin papers nd used tyn for u*ehn*av even retire..ah no dey work aqain since 18b.c
Retire?? Who tell you,, Farooq abeg dash this guy 1 make him retire to OAUTH sharpaly......
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
Samtolly4:

hmmm... Oga fynest, hope una don do the programme of event?

People don dey come oo
Naxo programme already arrange.....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by temitope23(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
Good evening great people.I've been away for long what's pumping?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Adehwale: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
Red carpet officially kicks off by 7pm at exactly *checks watch* 10 minutes 4rm nw.
We shall be using d red, turned magneta carpet kindly donated by our honourable xkid.
Once its 7pm, any significant member found on the thread shall be kindly called upon to state what exactly he/she is currently wearing at d event.
This goes on till 8.45 and the show officially off by 9pm.
Myself and papidnho shall be anchoring the red carpet event.
Nomination for each category of excos (or lehme jst say 'awards' shall be announced soon.
Let the show begin!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
michaeltotti: wetin i do den?
stop asking wat u do wen u c me 4 2go i wud tell d tn wey ban u na robot..... So just appy say i culd pay ur bail earlier enuf u go tay 4 PRISON(4DAYS].... So 4get y u re ban coz its meaningless if u knw naw.. Abi u wan go fite robot ni??
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
temitope23: Good evening great people.I've been away for long what's pumping?
na water ooo..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by shakur07(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
heheh ds thread is bubbling oh ..congrats guys
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ashbaba: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
PLS @ALL WAT IS OSUN CATCHMENT FOR ARCHITECTURE

TANX IN ANTICIPATION
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Timichael(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
x-kid2000:
As the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BOUNCERS obafemi awolowo university chapter, I will like to inform you that [center]As the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BOUNCERS obafemi awolowo university chapter, I will like to inform you that [/center]As the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BOUNCERS obafemi awolowo university chapter, I will like to inform you that 1. Inform you that for tonight's event,over 600 able bouncers have been made available 2. If you leave with swollen chicks and fractured bones[no be ma fault oh],this is because the bouncers are ludicrously THIN... 3. Movement during the event is highly prohibited as this can attract THUNDEROUS SLAPS[u fit see moon o] 4. G-flakes and k-straw must be made available for all bouncers as failure to do so can lead to breaking of head with cold coca-cola bottles 5. The bouncers will be given a gurl each to rapport with to avoid boredom! NB: THE BOUNCERS DRESS CODE IS AGBADA AND FACE CAP COUPLED WITH NEATLY CARVED RUBBER SLIPPERS... Signed : X-KID.. Have a wonderful celebration ahead!
i swears, if u does not invited omole to came to these thread. The elections is not old. Does u nt knew that he could raised the cut off for all barawo bouncers departments? I jst dey whisper o, make u did that b4 d program started. (ASUU y?)
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
Adehwale: Red carpet officially kicks off by 7pm at exactly *checks watch* 10 minutes 4rm nw.
We shall be using d red, turned magneta carpet kindly donated by our honourable xkid.
Once its 7pm, any significant member found on the thread shall be kindly called upon to state what exactly he/she is wearing.
This goes on till 8.45 and the show officially off by 9pm.
Myself and papidnho shall be anchoring the red carpet event.
Nomination for each category of excos (or lehme jst say 'awards' shall be announced soon.
Let the show begin!
scratch head me no wear any clothe oo loolx sowi i dnt knw d color of d clothe am wearng kiakia le me go nd wear easy identify color...#runs to mai rum.#
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
x-kid2000:
As the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BOUNCERS obafemi awolowo university chapter, I will like to inform you that [center]As the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BOUNCERS obafemi awolowo university chapter, I will like to inform you that [/center]As the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BOUNCERS obafemi awolowo university chapter, I will like to inform you that 1. Inform you that for tonight's event,over 600 able bouncers have been made available 2. If you leave with swollen chicks and fractured bones[no be ma fault oh],this is because the bouncers are ludicrously THIN... 3. Movement during the event is highly prohibited as this can attract THUNDEROUS SLAPS[u fit see moon o] 4. G-flakes and k-straw must be made available for all bouncers as failure to do so can lead to breaking of head with cold coca-cola bottles 5. The bouncers will be given a gurl each to rapport with to avoid boredom! NB: THE BOUNCERS DRESS CODE IS AGBADA AND FACE CAP COUPLED WITH NEATLY CARVED RUBBER SLIPPERS... Signed : X-KID.. Have a wonderful celebration ahead!

xkid i dey feel u wella smiley

and because of u i dey play bounce on top ma nokia since morning... tongue

if ah no see u for the first day of resumption eh ...hmmmn smiley

i will rather kill maself than commit suicide shocked that day wink
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
shakur07: heheh ds thread is bubbling oh ..congrats guys
wlcm.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by temitope23(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lol

Fynestboi: na water ooo..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ashbaba: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
Xkid, sammy, jake nd all abeg make una ans me na.

Wat is archtecture osun catchment mark
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by SleekHoyeen(f): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
Timichael: I am too happy 2 post anytn! OAU here i come... Team #LLB
Congrats bro.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by xkid2000(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
jakesund:

xkid i dey feel u wella smiley

and because of u i dey play bounce on top ma nokia since morning... tongue

if ah no see u for the first day of resumption eh ...hmmmn smiley

i will rather kill maself than commit suicide shocked that day wink
why you go kill yourself when bouncers full ground?? #winkz#
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Timichael(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sleek_Hoyeen: Congrats bro.
thanks a bunch. Did u scale d hurdle 2?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
michaeltotti: jake i no nid pesin tell me say u hate me..y alws to sanitate na im ma name would be?na me to b pickin papers nd used tyn for u*ehn*av even retire..ah no dey work aqain since 18b.c

ma man i like u pass g-flakes
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by SleekHoyeen(f): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
Timichael: thanks a bunch. Did u scale d hurdle 2?
Yeah,I did. #TeamEGL
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by xkid2000(m): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
Am Wearing a Grey shirt[inner], brown leather jacket[gift from tola], Cyan trousers and a perfectly made red yoruba cap with a yellow puma football boot! Its for easy recognition.... Erm..... #anxious# hope am good to go?!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Adehwale: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
kicking off the red carpet event with a popular member of d thread... jakesund...kindly tell us ur outfit for the event *points mic at him*
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ashbaba: Xkid, sammy, jake nd all abeg make una ans me na.

Wat is archtecture osun catchment mark

sir pls hold while i search for it smiley
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Timichael(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sleek_Hoyeen: Yeah,I did. #TeamEGL
congratulations nd more of greater suxesis 2 kom. Ur EGL is English or wot?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
Adehwale: kicking off the red carpet event with a popular member of d threadjakesundkindly tell us ur outfit for the event *points mic at him*

agbada smiley
mini skirt under shocked
timbaland boots wink
sturds cheesy
pencil jeans unda d skirt smiley
and a strapless bra wink to keep evertin in place cool

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ashbaba: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
jakesund:

sir pls hold while i search for it smiley

BOSS tanx
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by slybrolin(m): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
I see u guyz are holding up pretty well, its a great thing 2 have a forum wre young and ambitious lads like u guys can get to interact and rub minds 2geda. Am sure majority of u scored well above 200, u are almost in d gr8 citadel; its just a matter of time!!! Am a 100 level law student of dis gr8 institution and trust me being an undergraduate comes with a lot of interesting add-ons, which am sure u would sooner be introduced to. Just have it at the back of ur mind that God has ur admission under-controll... Remember a reader is a leader!!! Use ur time judiciously, tho I recommend a lot of sleep_-_ cos oau will drain u in a giffi
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by phtemie(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
jakesund: Guys forgive me for going off without permission sad

to hair is human and to forgive is design wink

was busy prep-ping ma sister tola for the elections grin

ya know how we ekitimaticians like to look good for virtual events tongue

xkid come and dobale...smiley i wanna confer on u the honorary title of COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF BOUNCERS STAFF cool

michaeltotti ATTORNEY GENERAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION LOGISTICS AND PLANNING wink

phtemie--INSPECTOR GENERAL OF G-FLAKES MINING AND PROCESSING shocked

samtolly - GENERAL OVERSEER OF K-STRAW MOULDING AND FRYING

fynest -VICE CHANCELLOR G-FLAKES AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY OF AGEGUNLE

papindinho - no more bedspace sad squat with michael wink
I won't starve till resumption..Na free food(g-flakes) I'll be eating till next year...veli veli happy.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by xkid2000(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
jakesund:

agbada smiley
mini skirt under shocked
timbaland boots wink
sturds cheesy
pencil jeans unda d skirt smiley
and a strapless bra wink to keep evertin in place cool
yeeeh!! U 4get ur wig bruh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.