Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,608 members, 7,972,232 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:09 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (629908 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by disc20: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
Get Free Post UTME Past Question in All Universities in www.examsguru.net
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
You spent 6years in Secondary School, 365days preparing for Jamb UTME and now you are banking on EXPO.
My dear, you're the biggest fool on earth. Ask those that got EXPO last year what they scored and why they are repeating the same exam thisyear.
This is your life.......any idiot can sit down and reel out, A, C, D, E blah, blah, blah, so you shouldn't place your life on gamble.
If you truly believe, you are going to do well and gain admission this year. Type"YES I CAN".
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by SUPERSTAR465(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=Fynestboi]You spent 6years in Secondary School, 365days preparing for Jamb UTME and now you are banking on EXPO.
My dear, you're the biggest fool on earth. Ask those that got EXPO last year what they scored and why they are repeating t
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by YDiva: 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
I chose Obafemi Awolowo University and i want to study law.Is mathematics included in the post ume for Law aspirants cos some skuls just make it subjects offered in Utme.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by YDiva: 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
Where can i get OAU's past post-utme questions?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2013
Maths keh no oooo
YDiva: I chose Obafemi Awolowo University and i want to study law.Is mathematics included in the post ume for Law aspirants cos some skuls just make it subjects offered in Utme.
y law aspirant cum plenty like dis uwlcm and mind u oau wuld set q0estn 4 u base on ur subject combo 4 jamb....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2013
Dats exactly wats on my mind where do u stay?
YDiva: Where can i get OAU's past post-utme questions?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by shakur07(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2013
fynestboi ...les ressurect ds thread also oh
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2013
My fellow OAU aspirants I chose elect/elect as my course pls I would like to know a few things like
1. The cut off mark range
2. Any other relevant inFo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2013
shakur07: fynestboi ...les ressurect ds thread also oh
ok oo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2013
“These are some of the candidates that the machine could not capture their data and we cannot continue to waste time on them. That is why I asked themto go in first while the official will go round to do their biometric capturing later,” she said.
There was also a situation of candidates not having all their subjects combination in one booklet and there was no left over questions papers across subject combination.
Some candidates who had economics, chemistry, government as subjects combination were affected.
The supervisors at some centres managed the situation by asking affected candidates to switch the question papers with those who had theirs complete pending when they would be ready to do them.

“And we’re able to manage the problem withunderstanding,” Mr. Yekini Olawale, a supervisor at Yewa Junior High School who teaches at Lagos City Polytechnic,said.
On malpractices, although many supervisors denied knowledge of any, a JAMB official in charge of the 11 centres in Ikotun/Idimu area said that over 30 candidates were caught cheating in exam hall and that some invigilators aided the practice such that he had to re-arrange some of the invigilators at Comprehensive College, Ikotun, having suspected foul play.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2013
JAMB: Over 1 million Students Will Be Denied Admission

The federal government has stated that over 1 million candidates that sat for the University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) onSaturday, may not gain admission into the nation’s tertiary institutions due to lack of spac e.
This she notes cannot cater for the 1.7million candidates sitting for the UTME.
Professor Rufai who bemoaned the gross inadequate number of universities in the country appealed for more public private partnerships for the establishment of more institutions to increase access to university education in Nigeria.
She made the plea notingthat the growing numberof students who enrol foradmission into tertiaryinstitutions annually is alarming as revealed by the number of students siting for this year’s UTME.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) announcedthat over 1.7million candidates registered for the UTME, an increase of 13.35 percent compared to last years.
According to the Minister, there is only space for one-third of these applicants and theremaining candidates, who may even pass the admission cut-off mark, may never get admitted.
She further lamented that this vicious cycle is bound to continue if the appeals of the federal government goes unheeded.
The Federal Executive Council (FEC) recently approved provisional licenses for the establishment of five new private universities in Nigeria.
This brings the total number of universities (government owned and private) in the country to122. With over a hundred universities, the federalgovernment claim, the institutions are not enough to address the challenge currently facing the nation’s tertiary education.
Over-subscription
The problem of accessing admission into the nation’s tertiary institutions is further accentuated by the over subscription of applicants to federal universities because of its low and affordable tuition.
Prof Rufai revealed that during the 2011/2012 admission year, a total of 99,195 candidates applied for placement atthe University of Lagos that has a carrying capacity of a little above6,000.
The picture is similar in all public universities. Many hope for increased collaboration to bring an end to this menace.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by YDiva: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2013
Fynestboi: JAMB: Over 1 million Students Will Be Denied Admission

The federal government has stated that over 1 million candidates that sat for the University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) onSaturday, may not gain admission into the nation’s tertiary institutions due to lack of spac e.
This she notes cannot cater for the 1.7million candidates sitting for the UTME.
Professor Rufai who bemoaned the gross inadequate number of universities in the country appealed for more public private partnerships for the establishment of more institutions to increase access to university education in Nigeria.
She made the plea notingthat the growing numberof students who enrol foradmission into tertiaryinstitutions annually is alarming as revealed by the number of students siting for this year’s UTME.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) announcedthat over 1.7million candidates registered for the UTME, an increase of 13.35 percent compared to last years.
According to the Minister, there is only space for one-third of these applicants and theremaining candidates, who may even pass the admission cut-off mark, may never get admitted.
She further lamented that this vicious cycle is bound to continue if the appeals of the federal government goes unheeded.
The Federal Executive Council (FEC) recently approved provisional licenses for the establishment of five new private universities in Nigeria.
This brings the total number of universities (government owned and private) in the country to122. With over a hundred universities, the federalgovernment claim, the institutions are not enough to address the challenge currently facing the nation’s tertiary education.
Over-subscription
The problem of accessing admission into the nation’s tertiary institutions is further accentuated by the over subscription of applicants to federal universities because of its low and affordable tuition.
Prof Rufai revealed that during the 2011/2012 admission year, a total of 99,195 candidates applied for placement atthe University of Lagos that has a carrying capacity of a little above6,000.
The picture is similar in all public universities. Many hope for increased collaboration to bring an end to this menace.
others may nt bt i will
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
YDiva:
others may nt bt i will
dats a gud believe also wit me... And all OAU ASPIRANT
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by xkid2000(m): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
ehhhhhh. I didnt thumb print ooo i did my jamb in oau faculty of law. All of us didnt do our biometrics because the computer had fault hope it wont affect my result need answer asp
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by tboy08: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
Fynestboi: dats a gud believe also wit me... And all OAU ASPIRANT
amen ooo...how was your exam guys?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by YDiva: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
Whats OAU Law pass mark?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Adesinawale(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
What's d meaning of dis nonsense dat JAMB+FG is doin 4 us. I dont know d reason why they sold form for 1.7 million candidates when they know it's only 500,000 plus a little place will be availabe in d university ? Well, i just believe in my God dat no matter how wot may be d problem, i will av my admission dis year IJN
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by tboy08: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
Adesinawale: What's d meaning of dis nonsense dat JAMB+FG is doin 4 us. I dont know d reason why they sold form for 1.7 million candidates when they know it's only 500,000 plus a little place will be availabe in d university ? Well, i just believe in my God dat no matter how wot may be d problem, i will av my admission dis year IJN
it tire me ooo......but as for me my admission is sure IJN
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by tboy08: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hmm come see how soldiers load themselves come our centre.....no be small thing o
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by xkid2000(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
pls now answer pls i didnt thumb print not only me evry body in my centre hope it wont affect our results
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oysdam(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
x-kid2000:
pls now answer pls i didnt thumb print not only me evry body in my centre hope it wont affect our results
it can't..am sure of that!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
x-kid2000:
ehhhhhh. I didnt thumb print ooo i did my jamb in oau faculty of law. All of us didnt do our biometrics because the computer had fault hope it wont affect my result need answer asp
nbdyknw na jamb fit tak am bt i tnk dey ask u guys to do it afta d exam?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by rouquryah4: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
D result uploadn,jus pray 4 everybody 2 mak it 2 oau law faculty. Where cn i get d past que ?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
Anoda law
rouquryah4: D result uploadn,jus pray 4 everybody 2 mak it 2 oau law faculty. Where cn i get d past que ?
we go dn reach 10naw... Wlcm at first where do u stay?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
U can get d past questn @ OSHODI, adams college and also d uni oau....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Afunwa92: 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2013
Urgent answer neeeded.

I saw computer science with economics on jamb site and also computer sci with mathematics.

I now want to ask if actually they have computer sci with economics because one of the student I called said they don't have it.

I want to be 100% sure they have computer sci with economics before taking my decision.

Thanks in advance.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Afunwa92: 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
Fynestboi: "I was raped at the age of 9"- Oprah Winfrey
-"I didn't even complete my university education" - Bill Gates
-"I was sexually, mentally, emotionally and verbally abused by my father as far back as I can remember until Ileft home at the age of eighteen" - Joyce Meyer
-"I struggled academically throughout elementary school"
- Dr Ben Carson
-"I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training" - Lionel Messi
-"I used to sleep on the floor infriends' rooms,returning ­ ­ ­ Coke bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple" - Steve Jobs
-"My teachers used to call me a failure"- PM Tony Blair
- "I was in prison for 27 years"- Retired President Nelson
Mandela
Though we pass through many difficulties in life, we should not give up because Life is not about what you couldn'tdo so far, it's about what you can still do so NEVER GIVE UP!

I love this.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by topsonkay(m): 5:44am On Apr 29, 2013
To every aspirants. THE GOOD LORD WILL CROWN OUr Effort with success, Whatever might be the case it will turn around for our good(amen). Bcoz i know the reward for hardwork is success...Our admission is sure this year.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Adesinawale(m): 6:13am On Apr 29, 2013
topsonkay: To every aspirants. THE GOOD LORD WILL CROWN OUr Effort with success, Whatever might be the case it will turn around for our good(amen). Bcoz i know the reward for hardwork is success...Our admission is sure this year.
Amen in jesus name. Good morning friends and how was your night ?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 6:31am On Apr 29, 2013
topsonkay: To every aspirants. THE GOOD LORD WILL CROWN OUr Effort with success, Whatever might be the case it will turn around for our good(amen). Bcoz i know the reward for hardwork is success...Our admission is sure this year.
amen
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 6:31am On Apr 29, 2013
I love cing u guys naw...

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.