Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (623742 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 4:58am On Aug 30, 2013
Lahby: Congratz 2 y'all,i jst pray dat God put smile on ma lips jst like d admitd studnts.

Amen...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by onuh4holiness: 5:03am On Aug 30, 2013
x-kid2000:
@Felocom,emmyeuler... JAH BLESS PHARMACISTS!
tnx bro....ur own p.d admission is coming soon and we are waiting 2 celebrate with you.....!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 5:24am On Aug 30, 2013
A Food for Thought For Us All

A Wise Man once cracked a joke amidst a large audience and they all laughed hard. He cracked the same joke again and less people laughed. He Cracked the same joke over and over again until there was no more laughter in the crowd. Then, He smiled and said, 'When you can't laugh over an issue over and over, Why do you keep crying over the same issue over and over again?
Forget the past and Move on! All things in life are temporary. If going well, enjoy! It won't last forever. If going bad, relax! It won't last long either!

Worry doesn't take away today's troubles; it takes away tomorrow's peace.

Often, when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles and says its just a BEND, not the END. Today is another opportunity to renew your hope and trust in God. The fact that you're still alive is an evidence of the plan and purpose of God for Your life. Whatever you face today, if you'll endure and include the God- Factor Will surely result into Success.

Remember, No Gain without Pain, Even Gold passes through Fire!

If you're among those admitted, Congrats, but remember, 'Its The Beginining Of An End'

If You're Yet to be admitted, don't despair, 'Its Just the End of a Beginning.'

On this note, I'll put to your notice that THE GOD-FACTOR REMAINS THE ULTIMATE FACTOR.

Good Morning Great People!

4 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 5:28am On Aug 30, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: A Food for Thought For Us All

A Wise Man once cracked a joke amidst a large audience and they large. He cracked the same joke again and less people laughed. He Cracked the same joke over and over again until there was no more laughter in the crowd. Then, He smiled and said, 'When you can't laugh over an issue over and over, Why do you keep crying over the same issue over and over again?
Forget the past and Move on! All things in life are temporary. If going well, enjoy! It won't last forever. If going bad, relax! It won't last long either!

Worry doesn't take away today's troubles; it takes away tomorrow's peace. Often, when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles and say its just and BEND, not the END. Today is another opportunity to renew your hope and trust in God. The fact that you're still alive is an evidence of the plan and purpose of God for Your life. Whatever you face today, if you'll endure and include the God- Factor Will surely result into Success.

If you're among those admitted, Congrats, but remember, 'Its The Beginining Of An End'

On this note, I'll put to your notice that THE GOD-FACTOR IS THE ULTIMATE FACTOR.

tanx boss u jux heal me of my worry wound.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Dolphineyes(m): 5:29am On Aug 30, 2013
@Samtolly4JESUS Congrats to you man!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 5:36am On Aug 30, 2013
Ghydyon: tanx boss u jux heal me of my worry wound.
God did man!

All will be well!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 5:37am On Aug 30, 2013
Dolphineyes: @Samtolly4JESUS Congrats to you man!!!!!!!!!
thanks Man!

Congrats to you too!!!!!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by funtanherb(m): 6:39am On Aug 30, 2013
I have been offered admission to the department of philosophy and ♏Ɣ subject combination commerce,econs,govt. So this clear the doubt that oau accept commerce
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by funtanherb(m): 6:42am On Aug 30, 2013
The brochure is the highest source of information,accounting student should stop generalizing their experience to all department in oau
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by s1(m): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2013
what else after we have been given admission.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Gbolasky: 7:53am On Aug 30, 2013

A Wise Man once cracked a joke amidst a large audience and they all laughed hard. He cracked the same joke again and less people laughed. He Cracked the same joke over and over again until there was no more laughter in the crowd. Then, He smiled and said, 'When you can't laugh over an issue over and over, Why do you keep crying over the same issue over and over again?

Often, when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles and says its just a BEND, not the END. Today is another opportunity to renew your hope and trust in God. The fact that you're still alive is an evidence of the plan and purpose of God for Your life. Whatever you face today, if you'll endure and include the God- Factor Will surely result into Success.

On this note, I'll put to your notice that THE GOD-FACTOR REMAINS THE ULTIMATE FACTOR.

hnmm,nice quote,am touchd wit dis,reali enjoy d quote,,tru talk bro,OLUWA IS ALWAYS INVOLVE
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2013
funtanherb: I have been offered admission to the department of philosophy and ♏Ɣ subject combination commerce,econs,govt. So this clear the doubt that oau accept commerce
yes dey wil admit u bt commerce must nt b in 5 credit required in ur o'level
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2013
Dolphineyes: Wow!! Wow!!! The king of what is called Uni in Nigeria just wowed me!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Adedamola Lake
Niyilola!!!
You Have Been Offered Admission for a
4-Year FIRST DEGREE Programme into
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE.
Course ENGLISH LANGUAGE in the
Faculty of ARTS/HUMANITIES.
Wow! God u wonderful!!! Jehovah I laud ur name! I exhort and extol YOU. Thank u Father!!!!!!

Congrats bro
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2013

hmmmmm.....oro ni
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by youngPRO(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2013
GOOD MORNING WONDERFUL PEEPS! How was your night? Hope u slept well?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by IKJ66(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2013
#speeding all d way 4rm uniben thread in z SUV[latest model] #
chai....
#searches 4iz gal frd OLUWATOLA5 buh met her abscence#
sum1 shud help tell tola dat i av been admitted in 2study ecostatistic#team uniben#
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2013
IKJ66: #speeding all d way 4rm uniben thread in z SUV[latest model] #
chai....
#searches 4iz gal frd OLUWATOLA5 buh met her abscence#
sum1 shud help tell tola dat i av been admitted in 2study ecostatistic#team uniben#

Congrats bro...smiley .
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2013
youngPRO: GOOD MORNING WONDERFUL PEEPS! How was your night? Hope u slept well?

its was splendid..and yours??
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Qualcoms(m): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2013
Do we av any Direct Entry candidate admitted in the house?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Timichael(m): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2013
youngPRO: GOOD MORNING WONDERFUL PEEPS! How was your night? Hope u slept well?
i couldn't sleep jor. I was jst checking nd checking nd checking again jst 2 make sure dat iya aje beside our house doesn't delete it 4rm my laptop...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by funtanherb(m): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2013
Someone on this thread once said that OAU does not admit with commerce and which now turn out to be a bloody lie
Ghydyon: yes dey wil admit u bt commerce must nt b in 5 credit required in ur o'level
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 9:26am On Aug 30, 2013
Gbolasky: hnmm,nice quote,am touchd wit dis,reali enjoy d quote,,tru talk bro,OLUWA IS ALWAYS INVOLVE
what else my brother?

God knows the best for us.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2013
jakesund:

Congrats bro...smiley .
How's your health now bro?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by camizzy(f): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2013
Timichael: i couldn't sleep jor. I was jst checking nd checking nd checking again jst 2 make sure dat iya aje beside our house doesn't delete it 4rm my laptop...
Lolz!! Tot i was d only 1...but our admission is iya aje proof!!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: How's your health now bro?

i'm much better now sam...smiley ...but i must confess...ah don too take injection sad
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2013
camizzy i need u on 2go for just five minutes
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2013
jakesund: camizzy i need u on 2go for just five minutes
jake hw u doing?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2013
Adegbemigunjosh:
hmmmmm.....oro ni
josh hw fa? I dnt knw if u rmemba me?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2013
Ghydyon: jake hw u doing?

bro i'm getting better...seems seeing ma name on jambs website plus some injection is the antidote of pneumonia....feeling much better smiley....but the injections i still have to take is scary sad...nurses are'nt smiling at all...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Tosdam(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2013
Let me entertain you guys with this, celebration shall not depart from our mouth......

POEM
THE MIGHTY ARE FALLING!!!

The mighty are falling,
into the pit of deceiving,
calling the attention of the nation,
to the failure of the nature.

This is a bad omen,
in the country of men.
The loser are gainer,
and the mighty are deceiver.

Let israelite, judge themselves by their work,
No, they won't because they know evil are their work.
Let our figure head judge themselve if they are righteous,
No,they won't for they are wretch.

Let the judge, judge themselves if they are not deceiver,
No, they won't because they are receiver,
The mighty are falling,
into the pit of deceiving.

Corruption start in the mind of a mighty man,
and end in mind of the country man,
Mighty, have this mind among yourself,
that you must works of him who sent you.
For there will come a day that you shall account to him that sent you.

Whether you hear or refuse to hear,
The one who sent you shall judge you.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by WorldGreatest1(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2013
ConCon Congrats to all who sailed through, to those who struggled to, but couldnt pls stay strong. It isnt a time to dispair. That the tunnel seems dark doesnt mean there isnt light at the end. Pls cheer up and stay strong. Stay blessed.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2013
jakesund:

bro i'm getting better...seems seeing ma name on jambs website plus some injection is the antidote of pneumonia....feeling much better smiley....but the injections i still have to take is scary sad...nurses are'nt smiling at all...
congrat bro...make sure u take dose scary injection b4 u get scared again by d sickness....get well soon bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.