Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,946 members, 7,949,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Does Body Magic And Green Tea Help Reduce Tummy Fat? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Body Magic And Green Tea Help Reduce Tummy Fat? (1779 Views)

Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk / Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Body Magic And Green Tea Help Reduce Tummy Fat? by dearfriend: 5:53am On Jan 21, 2013
after delivery one needs to get back to shape, pls what helps?
Re: Does Body Magic And Green Tea Help Reduce Tummy Fat? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2013
Watch your calorie intake,breast feed exclusively,don't over indulge in food for the sake of breasfeeding,invest in a tummy trimmer,Don't eat late night meals.Exclusive BF really helps.I haven't gained any weight since child bearing.
Re: Does Body Magic And Green Tea Help Reduce Tummy Fat? by dearfriend: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
[quote
author=byvan]Watch your calorie intake,breast feed exclusively,don't
over indulge in food for the sake of breasfeeding,invest in a tummy
trimmer,Don't eat late night meals.Exclusive BF really helps.I haven't
gained any weight since child bearing.[/quote]

tummy trimmer as in the one u fix ur legs down and pull upwards? does it not build sholder muscles?
Re: Does Body Magic And Green Tea Help Reduce Tummy Fat? by blank(f): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
All those body magic, tummy girdles don't work because they just hide the fat and make you lazy.

Start holding in your tummy when you walk. Do not eat late at night, do not eat mostly carbohydrates. Eat a lot of fruit and vegetables and exercise a lot.
Re: Does Body Magic And Green Tea Help Reduce Tummy Fat? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2013
The worst that will happen is that your arms will appear toned and beautiful,that happens when you have really used it for a long time.My shoulders are still very feminine,no tone sef but my tummy is completely flat.You won't believe I ve had kids just looking at my tummy,I used palmers cocoa butter to prevent stretch marks.I start using palmers cocoa butter on my tummy and waist from the first day I confirm my pregnancy.

(1) (Reply)

Male Child Syndrome / Who Should Come First - Your Mother Or Your Wife? / Househelp Needed Urgently In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.