Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,713 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:01 AM

Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor (15482 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by OPEYEMIAD(m): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2013
Since her entrance into the movie industry about a decade ago, she has sparked off more controversies than anyone in her category.

Cossy Orjiakor is one of the most talked about actresses in Nigeria, even though many can’t seem to remember the last movie she was in.

Her frequent raunchy pictures on twitter have created a lot of buzz for the video vixen cum musician, keeping her name, and ‘assets’ in the news.

And even though the ‘naughty queen,’ as she sometimes refers to herself, is criticized by many, the tiny-voiced actress boasts about being the only actress in Nollywood that has never dated or slept with an actor.

You are barely established in the movie industry, why jump into music?
I have always loved music. My mum had a BSc in music from the University of Nigeria when I was younger. She used to sing and dress up in cute attires and hand gloves and all. I kind of liked it. So she made me love music.

Why do you seem not to be doing a lot of movies these days?
I have been doing lots of stuff that have nothing to do with movies. I’ve been very busy, but now I’m very free. That’s why I’m getting back to music. I did a movie last year and it’s about to come out soon. I’m also working on producing a movie in April this year.

So how far have you gone with the plans for the movie?
The script writer has delivered and I’m okay with the story line. I’m just waiting for Emmanuel Ehumadu to finish up the movie he is doing now. Once he is through, he will help me out with the casting, and then shooting will start in April.

How well have your fans received your album, ‘Naughty Queen’?
My marketer has been out for a while now. He just got back, so the distribution of the hard copy will commence soon. So far, my fans love the album.

You are one artiste that doesn’t seem to care about what people say about you, how do you get the boldness to do so?
I do actually care about what people say about me, but I don’t care about what biased people say about me.

Do you think you are always being misunderstood in the media?
No, not really. I’m very down to earth, I don’t pretend. I’m as real as they come.

How do you feel when you read or hear false stories about you?
I take them as one of those things. Then if the person peddling the false story is worth it, I reply and clarify things. If the person is not worth it, I ignore it.

How was growing up for you?
Good and fun. I have the best parents and good siblings.

What were your parents’ reactions when you told them you were going into entertainment?
While growing up, my dad actually bought a grand piano for my mum, so we all played around with it. He has always encouraged me to be true to myself.

How would you describe your style?
My mood or the event determines that. Also, the time of the event matters. During day time, I’m well dressed and decent. If it’s a night party and I want to get naughty, I wear hot stuff.

Do you have a favourite fashion accessory?
I don’t have a favourite accessory though, but I can’t do without my perfumes.

I’m sure you must have a lot of men running after you?
I don’t really notice. Maybe, maybe not.

Has it occurred to you that a lot of men out there fantasize about your body?
Yeah. They fantasize about me because I have lovely body features. The type dreams are made of.

Is that why you flaunt it a lot?
Maybe

You seem to be confident with your body, do you think it makes people judge you or think lowly of you?
I don’t know

What’s the craziest thing you ever heard about yourself?
When they link me up with men I have never met before, like the coach or the footballer that was said to have bought me my SUV. Wish he could buy me a race car too (laughs).

So how do you relax when you need to?
I love massages

How would you describe yourself?
I really can’t describe, but I’m deep.

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by OPEYEMIAD(m): 9:38am On Jan 21, 2013
very soon
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by agohavivi(f): 10:36am On Jan 21, 2013
This lady is just out for cheap popularity. She always desires being in the news and doesn't mind negative publicity.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
Cossy have fans? when did that happen?

6 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by pweeryambre: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
My brother likes this girl , lady, woman.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
How would you describe yourself?

How are you deep? Where is deep?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Achieverbaba: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2013

ofcos na...u must be very DEEP

I don’t have a favourite accessory though, but I can’t do without my perfumes

yes cos u go dey smell gaan.

6 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Slizbeat(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
Interview with cossy again? This is the second time this same interview is making nairaland frontpage. #SMH#

BTW, whatsup with nairaland and controversial celebrities If its not Tonto, it would be D'banj and Don jazzy, or cossy. Na wa 4 una o0, free them na.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Jennydove: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
pls who is cossy orjiakor,is it a male or female,and what role does she play in our life.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Asis(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hmmmm alrt..
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by crazygod(m): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hmmm. A cougar in heat.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Coldfeet(f): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
I like Cossy! people who don't know her just spew trash! Get to know this lady one on one and you will marvel! Forget all the gra gra she does its just for the industry it doesn't mean she's like that in person! Cossy is a decent and kind hearted lady I tell u.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
Jennydove: pls who is cossy orjiakor,is it a male or female,and what role does she play in our life.
if u ask me, na who i go ask....

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by shadrach77: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
the "enfante terrible" of the nigerian entertainment industry grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by begwong: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
Paschal007: cheesy
Nawaooo! this one pass,karuwa,ashawo aka whorre!
chei!
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Slizbeat(m): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
Jennydove: pls who is cossy orjiakor,is it a male or female,and what role does she play in our life.

Like u dont know? Shebi na u answer the question by ur self?cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Carzhiemglows: 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
[b][/b]
Keneking: How would you describe yourself?

Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by fatherofather: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
Pls let discus of more important tins jo
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by arabaribiti(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
lets see more of her picture then i will know what to say
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by caesaraba(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
Coldfeet: I like Cossy! people who don't know her just spew trash! Get to know this lady one on one and you will marvel! Forget all the gra gra she does its just for the industry it doesn't mean she's like that in person! Cossy is a decent and kind hearted lady I tell u.

Ha! Very true o.

I like Shekau. People who don't know him just spew trash! Get to know that mallam one on one and you will marvel! Forget all the bombing, he does it just for the (bomb) industry. It doesn't mean he is like that in person! Shekau is a decent and kind hearted man I tell u. angry angry angry

29 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
MORE PIX PLS
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Slizbeat(m): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
caesaraba:

Ha! Very true o.

I like Shekau. People who don't know him just spew trash! Get to know that mallam one on one and you will marvel! Forget all the bombing, he does it just for the (bomb) industry. It doesn't mean he is like that in person! Shekau is a decent and kind hearted man I tell u. angry angry angry

Lmao, me sef like abdul murtalab, if u gt to knw him one on one, u wud see that he is a decent and very human loving guy. Forget the attempted bombing, he just did it 4 a Movie trailer.

5 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Meristem: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2013

Her puny is deep. Everything else is shallow. VEEEERY SHALLOW! !!

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Meristem: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
Coldfeet: I like Cossy! people who don't know her just spew trash! Get to know this lady one on one and you will marvel! Forget all the gra gra she does its just for the industry it doesn't mean she's like that in person! Cossy is a decent and kind hearted lady I tell u.
grin angry grin grin grin cheesy
Hallo Coldfeet. U deep too? Cos i have a dipstick for testing how deep people are
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by amosuoluwaseyi(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
ALL HER ANSWERS CONTRADICT SOMEHOW
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Michky: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2013

Lol. She's deep nah. The place go don dey like stadium now!
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Paschal007: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
begwong:
Nawaooo! this one pass,karuwa,ashawo aka whorre!
chei!
abegi, that one nah natural endowment cool
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by ignis: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
I see cheap popularity here. Cossy is always drawing the attention of the press and nigeria at large.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by manny4life(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
If yall think she's irrelevant, then stop enabling her by not responding... Just like Tonto and her "Hi" song, you see their post, look through and just pass... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars In London For Rok TV Launch (Photos) / Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records / Terry G Beaten By Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.