Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,550 members, 7,944,638 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Learn To Trade The Forex Markets - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn To Trade The Forex Markets (451 Views)

Lagos Assembly Orders Relocation Of Mile 12 And Owode Markets / Make Money From The FOREX MARKET- Either You Are A Trader Or Not. / The Forex Holy Grail Trading! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Trade The Forex Markets by fxgoldfinger: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2013
I am a Full Time Forex Trader for 12 years and I'm coming to Nigeria to teach LIVE classes for anyone interested in becoming a Forex Trader.
I have developed my own Systematic Forex Trading System and I'll teach you in a live class setting how to become a Forex Trader.
The course is over three days - Email me to fxdavidmartin001@gmail.com and I'll forward you more information on the course as well as the costs for the three days.
Don't delay as there is limited space for the classes.

(1) (Reply)

Axle-4 Media Productions / Enterprenuer And Salary Worker, How Do They Manage Money / The Audacity Of Focus/ Persistence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.