Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,342 members, 7,910,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:06 PM

Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos (24339 Views)

Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) / Rukky Sanda Is Flawless In New Photo Going Halfly Blonde / Rukky Sanda Is A Bleaching, Razz, Classless & F-list Actress– Fans Replies Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by chachawabs: 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/rukky-sanda-is-getting-big-photos/

I’m not hating but correct me if I’m wrong but I see some excesses on her laps, they aren’t firm! What gives Rukky? Good life to much for you to handle? These are her holiday photos, BTW.

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by ammyluv2002(f): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by izenco2005(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
Plz who she

6 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by yvonne4(f): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2013
Yurk!!! Bleaching body...look at her fingers..smh

3 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by timpaker(m): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
Sagged brea$t!!

I just lost my appetite. smh

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
wats our business with a slot having extra laps.
its obvious u belong in her league of beyonce wanabees if not you would be discussing people like joke silva, okonjo iwealla or even oprah winfrey.

oh , i forget, great minds discuss idea while :-

12 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by peerless2(m): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
who is she?
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by morgist(m): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2013

10 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Siga: 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
Nope....she don bleach...no like her... angry
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
for ow long shall we suffer this?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by otumfour(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
Yuk! The knuckles will always give u up.....
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by neksummi(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hmmm...
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
This babe is HAWT!
***kisses***
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Jimbadly: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hmmm!!! Looks delicious.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
na dis kind one Don Jazzy dey find. Abeg Rukky don't grow fatter than this o! grin grin grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by hrmkz: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
Na who born am?
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by yungdamaz(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
morgist: .
50 of megrin
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by danjalingo: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
i think sey na bikini she wan wear,y d shorts abi na rapa be dat? pls, any of u who cant wear bikini shud not try it at all ooooo, even by half.
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by blackmale(m): 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
we ve seen d LV swag, noted....next

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
aguiyi: wats our business with a slot having extra laps.
its obvious u belong in her league of beyonce wanabees if not you would be discussing people like joke silva, okonjo iwealla or even oprah winfrey.

oh , i forget, great minds discuss idea while :-
i just knew there will be a bunch of haters here with inferiority complex.if its beyonce,rihanna or britney spears they put here now,you people will be showering them with praises,but if its a nigerian actress or celeb,it wont take you time to say all manners of uncouth things about her like this animal above me calling someone he cannot create a slut.am sure your girlfriend is virgin mary that has not been defiled by anyman including you.pele o mr itk,am sure you are the one that bought bleaching cream for her.haters in nairaland are very irritating.if you think you or your girlfriend is hotter or better than her in all ramifications,upload your picture and that of your girlfriend.it is people like you that will go and upload random photos of models and paste it here as your girlfriend.next time if you want to criticize,make sure your criticism has substance and its not biased.mshewww.you cant say a good or worthwhile thing about a fellow nigerian except rubbish.if you dont appreciate your own,is it americans that will help you appreciate it.irritant!

17 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by colombiana: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
Got an erection and feel like shaggin her.
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by colombiana: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
colombiana: Got an erection and feel like shaggin her.
ERECTION
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by chessguru1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
kulyie: i just knew there will be a bunch of haters here with inferiority complex.if its beyonce,rihanna or britney spears they put here now,you people will be showering them with praises,but if its a nigerian actress or celeb,it wont take you time to say all manners of uncouth things about her like this animal above me calling someone he cannot create a slut.am sure your girlfriend is virgin mary that has not been defiled by anyman including you.pele o mr itk,am sure you are the one that bought bleaching cream for her.haters in nairaland are very irritating.if you think you or your girlfriend is hotter or better than her in all ramifications,upload your picture and that of your girlfriend.it is people like you that will go and upload random photos of models and paste it here as your girlfriend.next time if you want to criticize,make sure your criticism has substance and its not biased.mshewww.you cant say a good or worthwhile thing about a fellow nigerian except rubbish.if you dont appreciate your own,is it americans that will help you appreciate it.irritant!
Omo dis guy dey vex oo..I can imagine the vain on your forehead bulging as you typed this. Easy abeg b4 u blow an artery.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson, Prince Okojie And Children Celebrate Mothering Sunday / Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) / Check Out Agbani Darego's Stunning Outfit To Miss World 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.