Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,234 members, 7,880,888 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

Need Ideas Of Wedding Gifts To Buy With A Budget Of 5-10k - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Need Ideas Of Wedding Gifts To Buy With A Budget Of 5-10k (9830 Views)

(photos) Choose Your Kind Of Wedding Here! / New Arrivals Of Wedding Ring Sets With Different Prices / Any Ideas Of Where To Hold A Re-union Party In Lagos,without Breaking D Bank! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Ideas Of Wedding Gifts To Buy With A Budget Of 5-10k by Alert(f): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
Please help me with what kind of wedding gift to buy within the range of 5-10k.
Re: Need Ideas Of Wedding Gifts To Buy With A Budget Of 5-10k by sassygal(f): 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
There are so many options, a quick stroll to home ware section of Shoprite and you will be spoilt for choice.

Whatever you get, just make sure it is something both bride and groom will enjoy. Household appliances/ kitchen wares are ideal for new couple building a home. Better still, if you know them personally, get them something related to their hobby or interests.

Some options include - Quality Bedsheets, good cutlery, cooking pot set, blenders, mini grill, etc
Re: Need Ideas Of Wedding Gifts To Buy With A Budget Of 5-10k by Rocktation(f): 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
Coffee makers, water distillers...
Re: Need Ideas Of Wedding Gifts To Buy With A Budget Of 5-10k by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
Re: Need Ideas Of Wedding Gifts To Buy With A Budget Of 5-10k by jaybee3(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
Digital picture frame
Re: Need Ideas Of Wedding Gifts To Buy With A Budget Of 5-10k by Alert(f): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
@sassygal

tnx a lot. I will just visit shoprite. is just that i am being careful not to buy unwanted items. I will go for bedsheets, no matter wht, one cant be tired of having too many bedsheets.

1 Like

Re: Need Ideas Of Wedding Gifts To Buy With A Budget Of 5-10k by sassygal(f): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
Alert: @sassygal

tnx a lot. I will just visit shoprite. is just that i am being careful not to buy unwanted items. I will go for bedsheets, no matter wht, one cant be tired of having too many bedsheets.

Good Choice!!!
Re: Need Ideas Of Wedding Gifts To Buy With A Budget Of 5-10k by FrenchyL(m): 11:15am On Jan 26, 2013
Why don't you put it in an envelope and give it as your gift? I mean, just give the cash to the couple. Just suggesting though.

(1) (Reply)

Jara Sales Extravaganza: Unwrapping The Spectacular 3CHUB Black Friday Promotion / Arise Women Conference Celebrate Pastor Siju Iluyomade on her Birthday Today / Muslim Wedding Gowns And Mens Garments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.