Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,277 members, 7,928,916 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Need A Supportive Girlfriend! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Supportive Girlfriend! (569 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Supportive Girlfriend! by SHOPPERS(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
I need a supportive girlfriend, a christian not above 19 years. Preferably a student of an higher institution. Must be someone prone to correct easily. I need someone to see to it that I complete all my projects while supporting and encouraging me through. I promise to reciprocate. And our lives will be the better for it. This is not for a relationship necessarily to marriage, just supportive friends for now. If you're that girl I'm expecting, inbox me here and I'll send you my phone number. Thanks. Loving you already.
Re: I Need A Supportive Girlfriend! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
As part of my resolution to be unconditionally nice to people this year 2013...I noticed people have refused to grace your thread with comments.

Here is my humble comment born out of goodwill..........'OK'
Re: I Need A Supportive Girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
SHOPPERS: I need a supportive girlfriend, a christian not above 19 years. Preferably a student of an higher institution. Must be someone prone to correct easily. I need someone to see to it that I complete all my projects while supporting and encouraging me through. I promise to reciprocate. And our lives will be the better for it. This is not for a relationship necessarily to marriage, just supportive friends for now. If you're that girl I'm expecting, inbox me here and I'll send you my phone number. Thanks. Loving you already.
How old are you?

(1) (Reply)

A Pretty Independent And Romantic Lady Who Wants True Love! / Seriously Need A Lady For Serious Relationship / Hook Up With An Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.