Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,610 members, 7,975,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:51 AM

Football Betting Season 5 - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 5 (107140 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by albacete(m): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
mine is slimciggy@yahoo.com. tnx jare..
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by atoyebidaramola(m): 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
TOP4 BANKER OF THE DAY 80%
8/2/2013
England Championship
WATFORD vs Crystal Palace
pick-Value Watford 80%
odd-2.05
20:45pm
France league 2
Monaco vs Le Havre
pick-Value under2.5 80%
odd-1.80
20:00pm
Spain Segunda Division
Almeria vs Sabadell
pick-Value under2.5 80%
odd-1.85
21:00pm
Wales Division 1
Bridgend Town vs Monmouth
pick-Value over2.5 85%
odd-1.50
20:45pm
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
my email writejhn@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
Successimpactld: Pls dont buy any vfleague ebook, is wasting of money i have got the winning strategies behind vfleague... Yes it took me a lot of time and money.. Before i can discover the secret... But i will share d secret free without collcting any money.. If u are ready drop ur email
horlahtohkunborswaggz@yahoo.com pls drop it
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by obysolid(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
obysolid: Method of Analysing

6-8 matches will be drop for analysing. Out of that numba 3-4 will be chose by the possible market placed on them frm so doin d final 2 matches will be chose 4 bet. Remember matches will be analysis on the flowing market: over 0.5 1st half, over 1.5, over 2.5, both to score, WIN. Feel free to make ur suggestions

Matches for Saturday

(3:00) B' Monchengladbach vs B' leverkusen
Both team suffer big blow last week irrespective of their position in their league. B'mon lost away to nurnburg 2-1 while lerverkusen lost at home to their rival b' dortmund 2-3. Currently B'mon are 7th in the league with 29 points and lerverkusen are 3rd with 37 points. Both team have a good reason to win; who knows what will be the outcome
(prediction= Over 1.5, Btts)

(3.30) Hannover vs Hoffenheim
these two low position team play amazingly last year but this year it seem that the moment of truth has come. Hannover who are 10th lost away to bremen 2-0 on last Friday night while holfenheim 16th won at home 2-1 to freiburg
(prediction=Over 1.5)

(4:00) chelsea- wigan
Honestly am in short of words about chelsea. I dnt knw wat to say. Three last premier matches are nt impressive. Last dramatic 3-2 away lost to newcastle was so horrible for d blue which ar 3rd wit 46 points while 18th position wigan was held 2-2 draw by soton. This match will be 'enough is enough' for chelsea(prediction= over 1.5, home win)
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
This run of positive results has got me totally convinced that the 'Bet In-play Under 5.5 goals/Under 6.5 goals' market is the way to go. The only rule is to STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ENGLISH LEAGUES!

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

pls which site offers under 5.5 and 6.5 in play?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by obysolid(m): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
obysolid: (6:30) B' Munich vs schalke 04
the giants are very impressive this season sitting on the top of the table comfortable wit 51 point .They won away 0-3 to mainz. 6th schalke with 29 point has got struggling season. The 1-2 home lost to furth shocked the club and will do anything in their power 2 get the three point 4rm beyern Munich(prediction Ova 0.5 1st half, Ova 1.5)
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
Successimpactld: Pls dont buy any vfleague ebook, is wasting of money i have got the winning strategies behind vfleague... Yes it took me a lot of time and money.. Before i can discover the secret... But i will share d secret free without collcting any money.. If u are ready drop ur email
pls drop it....Here is my mail...horlahtohkunborswaggz@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by obysolid(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
obysolid: (6:30) southampton vs man city
easy to say that man city will get the 3 points dis time but no one knws. Soton was held an away 2-2 draw by wigan while man city was held 2-2 draw by Liverpool at home. Currently soton are 16th in position with 24 points while man city are enjoying their 2nd position with 53 points. Man city can't afford 2 lose or draw this match neither soton could; but something must happen.
(Ova 0.5 1st half, Ova 1.5)
(10:00)Real Madrid vs sevilla FC
Real couldn't believe that they will lost away through an own goal. The most painful part of it is dat d goal was scored by their superstar Ronaldo. Ronaldo scored his 1st own goal since his professional career and its was shocking that he couldn't turn the tide from the 1st half till the end of the match. Madrid which ar 3rd in la liga with 43 points will clash with 11th positioned sevilla with 29 point. Many markets will be possible on this match let just watch and see.
(prediction: Home win, Ova O.5 1st half, Over 2.5)
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Longie: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
Pls kindly send the vfl ebook to wolex_2006@yahoo.com.Thanx
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
Successimpactld: Because of d high demand .... I want everybody to make profit from dis vfleague, by 6pm to night i will drop the winning secret here(free).... Pls take it serious becos i make 3500 profit from it yesterday.. Stay tune

ok good move. i will remove my email from the thread then
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Ayobetzz: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
sammyrollo: Is ladbrokes also a laying site?
betfair is pourly a laying website but ladbrokes is not! But dia are some offers @ ladbrokes dat u can call laying e.g over 0.5 is a laying bet
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by obiomaobinna(m): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
abbeynoni: This run of positive results has got me totally convinced that the 'Bet In-play Under 5.5 goals/Under 6.5 goals' market is the way to go. The only rule is to STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ENGLISH LEAGUES!

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

ladbrokes
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by obiomaobinna(m): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
abbeynoni: This run of positive results has got me totally convinced that the 'Bet In-play Under 5.5 goals/Under 6.5 goals' market is the way to go. The only rule is to STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ENGLISH LEAGUES!

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Ayobetzz: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
sammyrollo: PLZ CAN I PLACE A BET ON LADBROKE WITH MY JAVA PHONE JXT LYK BET365? AND HOW DO I CALCULATE FRACTION ODD I ONLY UNDERSTAND DECIMAL ODD..
login into ur acct, scroll down u will see help click on it and change ur odds to decimal...note afta doin dis for d 1st tym u will still repeat d procez again weneva u want to surf ladbrokes
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
hmm seem my algerian league strategy going very well,won 2day 2
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by MEILYN(m): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
3months old bold5 for sale.....very clean with applications inside at 40,000naira only.....grab it now before sum1 else does
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by patholaw: 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
patholaw@gmail.com
Pls I send it to me...
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nedum1979: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
Pls send ebook for me, here is my email: nedum@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by patholaw: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
Dis 1 am seeing hidden post...its like moderator have hidden d link...
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by patholaw: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
@successimpacld abeg send go my mail...patholaw@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
mr.drizzy:
hmm seem my algerian league strategy going very well,won 2day 2
which market do u bet on (algerian league)
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by brainy02: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
As much as we have chosen those that will concentrate on some picks i will also want us to vote someone who will be in charge of slamming moderately those that kick against the thread rules cos this i think is one of the way to stop all sort of abusive, swearing and curse words used on here. People all over the world are seeing what we are doing here if u are not aware. A friend of mine in australia told me he abandoned this place cos of the useless way some people try to correct wrongs. And u dont correct a wrong by going wrong. If the moderators will not help, then let choose someone here among us to alwayz be in charge of that.

And from my since observations, mickhy has shown a big level of maturity in here and jasper as well so i will like to put my vote for any of them
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by obysolid(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
Sori 4 advert. Am now a moderator of one site called n.a.i.r.a.g.l.o.b.e.c.o.m. Visit 4 u weekly tips, analysis nd guidelines. Also get this week new strategy '10 matches WIN' Here!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
This is one thing i hate german league ,weather the bundesligo of league 2,just imagine how can Aalen be winning braunschweig 1st half!

#pissed#
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by gagzee(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
abbeynoni: Successimpactld: Pls dont buy any vfleague ebook, is wasting of money i have got the winning strategies behind vfleague... Yes it took me a lot of time and money.. Before i can discover the secret... But i will share d secret free without collcting any money.. If u are ready drop ur email
horlahtohkunborswaggz@yahoo.com pls drop it
ikibzy@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
abbeynoni: which market do u bet on (algerian league)
iuse the 1x2 market,and if u mean site,its pob and pnb,
pnb is the physical one being done ,not online
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jeak123(m): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
My brothers in d struggle, MTN slow network is causing me a lot of losses. Am in yenagoa and MTN network here na war. Yenagoa is on d edge network and i cant even do live trading. It takes about 30 mins 4 a page 2 open . I have bn shuttling between Ladbrokes and Williamhill 2 c d one dat will open 1st. Its so frustrating. Na wa oohh. I've really suffered. In d morning, i lost out on d shamrock match and others.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
obysolid: Sori 4 advert. Am now a moderator of one site called n.a.i.r.a.g.l.o.b.e.c.o.m. Visit 4 u weekly tips, analysis nd guidelines. Also get this week new strategy '10 matches WIN' Here!
hmm dude can u reference the site well,cus in what u wrote i aint getting access to it, nairaglobe(dot)com abi,no (dot) ng additional?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
jeak123: My brothers in d struggle, MTN slow network is causing me a lot of losses. Am in yegoa and MTN network here na war. Its on edge network and i cant even do live trading. It takes about 30 mins 4 a page 2 open . I have bn shuttling between Ladbrokes and Williamhill. Na wa oohh. I've really suffered. In d morning, i lost out on d shamrock match and others.
ehyah sorry,cant u switch to other service ni,abi nothing like eti,glo or airtel for that area too?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by puskin: 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
Just helping...........Successimpactld's VFL strategy

Successimpactld: THE WINNING STRATEGY OR SECRET OF NAIRABET VFLEAGUE
1. Be patient and dont be coveteous... What i mean is that bet with little amount i.e 100, 200

2. Pls run away from HANDCAP, CORRECTSCORE, UNDER/OVER2.5....These three are trap

3. Pls dont ever accumulate any game... BetSINGLELY.

4. This is the most powerful secret pls only bet on low odd. Like 1.20 to 1.55.. Pls dont ever bet on 1.60 above....

5. Try to bet on the upcoming matches, before d match commence.

6:above all prayer is the key to breakthrough in life, dont ever forget God while making money

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (102) (Reply)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Football Betting: Season 2 / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.