Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,444 members, 7,937,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Football Betting Season 5 - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 5 (106543 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jasper7(m): 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ayobetzz:
you can neva get 12 oddz @ 1.7 or 2.0 odds xcept durin live in play
No every game o. normal level odds is between 1.3, 1.4, 1.5. but when you see a game that has the draw below 3.2, the odds for 12 is around 1.6, 1.7. and when the odds for draw is below 2.5, 2.00, 1.8 you would get around 1.8, 1.9, 2.00
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jasper7(m): 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
FAITHSFI:

to mickhy and others since we now encourage someone to come and cliam here that he won a bet which he didn't post here for other to share or see. and later claim he won. then whats the reason for the football thread. i can as well won/loss a bet come here and made up issue that i won without any confirmation.

Due this i discontinue my $1000 target, i would only post that i have also won.

thank u all
E neva reach like dat bro. just calm down and forget what happened
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Mayowura: 12:15am On Mar 08, 2013
@Table leg! with due respect, u big pass all these insult nah... Haba, there are somethings in life one should shun!
Am sure both of you don't know each other physically even if you do, it doesn't call for all these exhibit of unlike datz by the way!
I think the problem might be... Maybe someone exhibiting pride, or maybe insultive smetimes back?
Oouch' if it be any, menz! Let go of such taughts... Expect to meet people with different attitude it's ur attitude towards their's that matters.
Note: sorry goes a long way even if you're not at fault.

I've always liked this thread but things aren't fixed the way they used to be... Am sure there are still great punters out there who'd stopped posting in here due to different unpleasant attitude.
We are here to help, let's do our best,help ourselves and fix things right...!
Let insult stop! Instead insult, why not save your mtn/etisalat free mb(just joking)!

Goodmorning everyone!!

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jasper7(m): 12:23am On Mar 08, 2013
Michky: Xpset, you should have mind your business in the first place. The fault is yours on this one. Naming him a LIAR, just because he didnt drop his tips was not good at all. And by insulting him now, you would simply be adding more fault to your corner. Please lets learn from this in case of next time. Guys, we are one. It is well.
#TRUE it is Xpset's fault. we all know that xpset's manner of approach is terrible, but we have succeeded in keeping him under lock and key. (you even said that we should not expect him to change all at once). and considering the past few days (since the ban) he has changed alot. One would think that knowing how xpset is, people would learn to "ignore" his side comments and just face business. He has bashed all of us here, but only few replied. hence, the chains of long insults we have experienced. bearing this in mind Table Leg has to take some responsibility for whatever happened. I would try to be as plain and Neutral as possible. Firstly, we are not interested in your winnings, rather we are interested in your picks. (Maybe, some rookies might decide to follow them or maybe the gurus may pick ideas from them). there's nothing to gain if we are all posting our winnings. it doesn't make sense to me, because 2moro somebody would start asking us to pay money for his "100% picks" (we've seen all that on this page). and secondly pls, Xpset is a very brash man. there's no gain in replying him (to be honest, he went really easy on you). It won't make you look weak or foolish if you ignored him, because it's only wise men that know when to walk away from unnecessary confrontation. Confrontation of such sorts never end. I don't know why we cannot do this thing in peace and Unity

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jasper7(m): 12:25am On Mar 08, 2013
Mayowura: @Table leg! with due respect, u big pass all these insult nah... Haba, there are somethings in life one should shun!
Am sure both of you don't know each other physically even if you do, it doesn't call for all these exhibit of unlike datz by the way!
I think the problem might be... Maybe someone exhibiting pride, or maybe insultive smetimes back?
Oouch' if it be any, menz! Let go of such taughts... Expect to meet people with different attitude it's ur attitude towards their's that matters.

I've always liked this thread but things aren't fixed the way they used to be... Am sure there are still great punters out there who'd stopped posting in here due to different unpleasant attitude.
Let insult stop! Instead insult, why not save your mtn/etisalat free mb(just joking)!

Goodmorning everyone!!
You make plenty sense Joor

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by TableLeg(m): 12:25am On Mar 08, 2013
I apologise to the house for my outburst but not to XPSET ... I am new to this thread and all i am trying to do is get along with the flow but i was incensed when i was accused of lying....
That is all i have to say... Peace!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by TableLeg(m): 12:27am On Mar 08, 2013
jasper7:
#TRUE it is Xpset's fault. we all know that xpset's manner of approach is terrible, but we have succeeded in keeping him under lock and key. (you even said that we should not expect him to change all at once). and considering the past few days (since the ban) he has changed alot. One would think that knowing how xpset is, people would learn to "ignore" his side comments and just face business. He has bashed all of us here, but only few replied. hence, the chains of long insults we have experienced. bearing this in mind Table Leg has to take some responsibility for whatever happened. I would try to be as plain and Neutral as possible. Firstly, we are not interested in your winnings, rather we are interested in your picks. (Maybe, some rookies might decide to follow them or maybe the gurus may pick ideas from them). there's nothing to gain if we are all posting our winnings. it doesn't make sense to me, because 2moro somebody would start asking us to pay money for his "100% picks" (we've seen all that on this page). and secondly pls, Xpset is a very brash man. there's no gain in replying him (to be honest, he went really easy on you). It won't make you look weak or foolish if you ignored him, because it's only wise men that know when to walk away from unnecessary confrontation. Confrontation of such sorts never end. I don't know why we cannot do this thing in peace and Unity
Now i get your point.. If that is the sole point of the thread then i will keep things consistent!
If Xpset is brash, i will teach him a lesson ... He chose the wrong one to fu....ck with but for the sake of everyone else, i will refrain .... No one wins that kind of battle with me unless i sheath my sword out of compassion and goodwill!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by hustla(m): 1:00am On Mar 08, 2013
una dey fight ontop internet,make una capslock unaselves to death naw cheesy

abeg which site dey offer the no-goal-at-15mins abeg,i need am bad bad!

thanks bros
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Bobbyendy: 1:01am On Mar 08, 2013
Pls I need assistance with this...I went to UBA to get the africard but was told the site had issues and that I should get d UBA mastercard.pls can users of ladbroke tell me if funding and withrawal can be made possible using d UBA mastercard
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Bobbyendy: 1:03am On Mar 08, 2013
hustla: una dey fight ontop internet,make una capslock unaselves to death naw cheesy

abeg which site dey offer the no-goal-at-15mins abeg,i need am bad bad!

thanks bros

Ladbroke.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by alickdavid(m): 1:08am On Mar 08, 2013
@Bobbyendy; In ladbrokes, mastercard is only used for deposit.
You can't withdraw using it.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by alickdavid(m): 1:14am On Mar 08, 2013
Thank God I'm back after serving a two weeks ban.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Bobbyendy: 1:20am On Mar 08, 2013
alickdavid: @Bobbyendy; In ladbrokes, mastercard is only used for deposit.
You can't withdraw using it.
Thnks 4ur response..pls can I deposit with a mastercard and later withraw using a visa card? I intend getting d acess visa card but frm wat I learnt it will take about 2weeks
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by alickdavid(m): 1:31am On Mar 08, 2013
@Bobbyendy; yes u can but you would have to call them to change it when you wanna withdraw using your visa card.
Sorry for not quoting you cause i don't wanna get banned again.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by alickdavid(m): 1:35am On Mar 08, 2013
@Michky; i rmemba ur post against me.
u said i neva added value 2 dis thread bt lemme remind u dat afta u dcivd evry1 abt ur fake systm whc u neva postd, i postd a livebettin systm in season 3, page 31.
Tank God Xpset quoted me else i wudn't hav any proof
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by alickdavid(m): 1:47am On Mar 08, 2013
In addition to the above post, apart from the insultive comments, everyone here has added value to this thread and also to Nairaland.
From those posting picks and systems, to those asking and answering questions.
U can check season 2, u'd c d tips i postd
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by alickdavid(m): 2:00am On Mar 08, 2013
And u claimin dat i ran afta d thread conquerd zionbaby, i had always been on this thread, mayb u checkin prev pages wud prove dat.
Perhaps, u jus embelished dat line frm sum peeps behaviour of appearin/disapearin to tarnish my image.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Chimezie250(m): 2:17am On Mar 08, 2013
Table Leg :

Why are you so pained? Why does it bother your trifling as..shole if i won or not?
What do i gain by lying?
When i lose i talk about it, when i win i do ... I dont have to share any fu...cking tips with you or do i? Who the hell are you? Are you fu...cking mad and what bloody rights do u have to call me a liar in the first place?
Look i know how to rain expletives in abundance ... Dont further force them out of my mouth or else i will chew you and spit your remains!
Get off my case now or face my wrath, fu....cking tosser!
guy u b bastard upon all the appologies u re stil barking ,abeg go get life fucking retarded fool
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Chimezie250(m): 2:29am On Mar 08, 2013
We all due respect 2 all de gurus and newbie I can see we encouraging mediocrity ,how can we be allowin some1 2 bragging he won when he didn't post it here .it doesn't show encouragement 2 those who re posting their,if u know u can't post ur game then no need of bragging here,we should learn 2 encourage those who helpin the house not the other way around Faithsfi I dey ur back

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Chimezie250(m): 2:43am On Mar 08, 2013
FAITHSFI:

to mickhy and others since we now encourage someone to come and cliam here that he won a bet which he didn't post here for other to share or see. and later claim he won. then whats the reason for the football thread. i can as well won/loss a bet come here and made up issue that i won without any confirmation.

thank u all
I m with you on this
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by alickdavid(m): 2:43am On Mar 08, 2013
Lastly, concernin ur hatred 2wards me, i'm nt surprisd cos i neva supportd hw u tackled issues wit partiality.
Tank God u ar changin nw.
I cud rememba vividly, bak in seasn 1&2, we all wud rlate witout all dis sentiments evn wen its obvious we wre loosin.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by alickdavid(m): 2:52am On Mar 08, 2013
Note: All this write-up is not meant for you to like me but I will never ignore someone trying to tarnish my image when i did nothing wrong.
Peace to all.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 2:53am On Mar 08, 2013
Chimezie250: guy u b bastard upon all the appologies u re stil barking ,abeg go get life fucking retarded fool
the way nigerians say words amuses me..of all the whole insult u choosed the worst..what do u think bastard mean?..i really dnt wonna take anything personal.i have started loosing hope on this thread since..remember d days when d dis thread use to be d top threading thing with wiseable comments coming in 2-5mins interval now the main guys lost interest,buka,oby and d rest..anyway to cut d story short..nigerians need to learn to be passionate.goodluck
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 3:01am On Mar 08, 2013
Chimezie250: We all due respect 2 all de gurus and newbie I can see we encouraging mediocrity ,how can we be allowin some1 2 bragging he won when he didn't post it here .it doesn't show encouragement 2 those who re posting their,if u know u can't post ur game then no need of bragging here,we should learn 2 encourage those who helpin the house not the other way around Faithsfi I dey ur back
theres no siding on dis ..its nt a contest.the truth is xpset really need to stop being envious and learn to pass some post..it wont hurt if u do.if he did or didnt post...what would it add to u ?..there are many craps haveseen on many threads ,i jst learn to conserve myself and overlook it.he should learn to do same..thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by albacete(m): 6:06am On Mar 08, 2013
when will some of u guys change?
What time will u have to make ur analysis and post ur picks when all u do here is insult one another? I wither for some of una oo.

*back to analysing weekend games joor!*

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by atoyebidaramola(m): 7:04am On Mar 08, 2013
Mayowura@Table leg! with due respect, u big pass all these insult nah... Haba, there are somethings in life one should shun!

Goodmorning everyone!!

@Mayowura
Thank yhu jawe i no no sae u dae reason well like diz....boss let face our own warrant some no wan well why some are sicking 4 success &freedom.....lolz
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by brown3: 7:13am On Mar 08, 2013
pls any body in the house who can help me register to the site that has 10 minute no goal. This my phone number 08172739347 i stay in lagos. I whish this can be done 2day because i want to start beting imidiately. Am sory for braking the rules by posting my phone number. I realy need this urgently.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by akraym(m): 7:24am On Mar 08, 2013
NEW CHAPTER PLEASE. Let's just pretend it never happened and move on,

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 7:40am On Mar 08, 2013
Just decided today though am working on weekend games,here are mypicks for today

niort(12)
eindhoven(1x)
rennes(12)
velerz sarzfield(1x)
real betis (1x)
bussel(12)

nb for newbies
1x=home win or draw
12=home win or away win
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by hustla(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2013
Bobbyendy:
Ladbroke.

abeg chairman,how.i.fit go about am and what are the requirements?verification and all,seems they have better markets,even better dan Naija bookers sef...
please help a brother in distress...
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 8:32am On Mar 08, 2013
FAITHSFI:

thank u all
You don't have to react in this manner. Yes you are partly correct. Just boasting after a win shouldn't be encouraged but your approach to the guy is what i think you should correct.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by hustla(m): 8:34am On Mar 08, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Just decided today though am working on weekend games,here are mypicks for today

niort(12)
eindhoven(1x)
rennes(12)
velerz sarzfield(1x)
real betis (1x)
bussel(12)

nb for newbies
1x=home win or draw
12=home win or away win

na ladbro.ke.s be this??

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (102) (Reply)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.