Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,628 members, 7,972,327 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:06 AM

What Is Your Solution To Nigeria's Problem? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Solution To Nigeria's Problem? (641 Views)

In Your Own Views, What Actually Is Nigeria's Problem? / Jonathan - I Can't Solve Nigeria's Problem Alone / Is Nigeria's Problem Bad Leadership Or Weak "followership"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Solution To Nigeria's Problem? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 22, 2013
With the way Nigeria is going, things are getting worst, this we all know. Even if we are little concerned ourselves, what about our future, what are we securing for our children. Education, moral, finance and everything is deteroriating.. Profer a possible solution. Please be real. Do as much as u can to avoid being sentimental. Its one of our problem.
Re: What Is Your Solution To Nigeria's Problem? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2013
I will start.. They are two phases of the problem, me and you( the masses) and then the Government. we fail as the bulk of nigerai to realise our powers, we look for where to put d blames and we pour it upon ourselves in forms of insult.. We all have differnt capacity to deal with stress(physical and psychological) and poverty. Some of us are forced to steal, others to kill. I refrain always from blaming others for their actions even if they overstepped their boundaries, i wonder wat poverty might hav dont to them. u steal small u r jailed or killed u steal big u r made a king.. Personally i will suggest a public enlightenment for every nigerian to review d consequence of their actions and realise the power they have as citizen educated or not.
Re: What Is Your Solution To Nigeria's Problem? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2013
Enforce already existing laws.
Re: What Is Your Solution To Nigeria's Problem? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2013
More to dat.. We feel to powerless that we talk much and do notin at all.. I was just listening to radio only to realise dat d government are r more bothered about deir political parties and political ambitions rather than the deteroriation nature of our nation, i recently read somewhr online whr someone called majority of Nigerians speculators rather than actual citizen, and thats the fact.. D same leaders who have been ruling are still ruling directly or indirectly and worst no progress but regression. Haba.. Wen will we join hands to excersie our right.? The money is there, we know but we are not seeing it. We must learn to trust each other. Even if destiny or mistake has brought us together why not look at d bright side of dis.. All i see is not democracy.. I see Indian Caste System in evolution in Nigeria. Keep ur coments coming..
Re: What Is Your Solution To Nigeria's Problem? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2013
blink182: Enforce already existing laws.

Yeah right, without being sentimental. D judiciary is another problem..
Re: What Is Your Solution To Nigeria's Problem? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2013
Dey r using small money to confuse d mass and thus have acces to mighty once.. Do u ever see obama sharing money for campaign or voting or to repay his party after election.. Election is in 2015 and dey hav started sharing tickets and insulting each other.
Re: What Is Your Solution To Nigeria's Problem? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2013
I dont see any feasible solution in sight because everybody is corrupt. Believe me, if corruption can be reduced to its barest minimum and everyone is less self-centred...Nigeria will be better.
Re: What Is Your Solution To Nigeria's Problem? by greatgod2012(f): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2013
Harwo: I dont see any feasible solution in sight because everybody is corrupt. Believe me, if corruption can be reduced to its barest minimum and everyone is less self-centred...Nigeria will be better.

in that case, let there be death sentence on anybody who is fund to be corrupted.
Re: What Is Your Solution To Nigeria's Problem? by Freiburger(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2013
greatgod2012:

in that case, let there be death sentence on anybody who is fund to be corrupted.
YOU WAN KILL EVERYBODY? grin
YOU NOR CURRUPT? OR ARE YOU NOT A NIGERIAN? grin
Re: What Is Your Solution To Nigeria's Problem? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
Harwo: I dont see any feasible solution in sight because everybody is corrupt. Believe me, if corruption can be reduced to its barest minimum and everyone is less self-centred...Nigeria will be better.

we have to start from somewhere.. Possible now.. The best way is to bring down d evolving caste system.. Strengthen d judiciary arm. We restructure fund distribution, i mean salary and all d huge allowee shud be reduced. Too much money make ppl sick and too less money make us some of us feel worthless. Thank God more ppl r getting educated.. If only EEFC and ICPC can do deir work effectively. Dis bodies should be cut off from governmental control so its member are given more job security for doin their job.. Sacking and hiring all government official should be on a legal and on a contract term and independent of each other, Not just god-father appiontment.. Sincerely i want another occupy nigeria protest.. We the mass have the power.. We are all corrupt but they are d root cause..

(1) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu A Political gnomism – Abia State Gov’t / There Is A Huge Integrity Deficiency In El-rufai’s Book - Nuhu Ribadu / Odi Massacre: Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay N37bn Damages To Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.