Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,736 members, 7,918,268 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:21 AM

Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test (6340 Views)

2016 Massive Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment At Gtbank / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by Fitty(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2008
The Gtb Show Of Shame

If You were at the GT Bank test on saturday, 01 march
You'll understand wht I'm talking about
It goes to show how desperate people are
I mean to extend of stealing the test question paper
If You really went through school for 4-5yrs, writing and passing exams in the process
I see no reason why You should steal and abscond wit test questions
Its appalling,irresponsible and pathetic
Its my prayr that the person is caught
And not only banned from taking test again in this country
But also prosecuted
By that ill-conceived and iresponsible action
He'd actually put the chances of genuine candidates who were prepared
And better quallified for the job, at risk
I encourage us to keep this issue alive and debate it rigourously
Cos it affects evryone
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by ronketai(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2008
what u have said is still okay. you need to be there on sat at nigera breweries plc test. they didnt want us to enter at all. only 2 of their staff was there to screen us in and we the candidates where 7000 candidates. they refused to paste the names instead only 2 of them prefered rading the names. we eventually jumped the fence to enter the centre. they invited us we didnt beg them. we got there 8.00 and started the eam qtr after 12. candidates hasd to waste at a nearby restaurant. so expensive, there was no other alternative. its so sad. the way nigeria is going with the issue of unemployment.
they even hired some thugs who were flugging some candidates.
may god help us.
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by FATOE: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2008
it was not GTB show of shame, but that of that person who, according to u, made away with the test battery. However, there was no clear indication, neither was there any announcement of missing test batteries; but if there was, it was not the first set. Though we were checked out to make sure nobody left the test hall with any of their materials, there was no claim of missing test batteries. so, i don't know where you get your info, perhaps u can make it clearer by informing us the full gist of what really happened. YOU KNOW, I COULD'T HAVE POSSIBLY BEEN ALL EYEZ THERE THAT DAY. OK?
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by adaez: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2008
About the test papers at GTB venue, we heard d same story but all the candidates in the hall were checked though we never found out if the person was caught. My annoyance angry angry with PEOPLE PRIME was dat dey treated us like GOATS shocked.
For cryin out loud, we're job seekers and not beggars. If not for our country's situation, a whole lot of us wouldn't have been there.

Imagine standin under the BLAZING sun for hours(11.30a.m-4.00p.m)and after this treatment, dey expected us to come in and function as FRESH AND RELAXED MINDS. It was so UNFAIR.

Staff of People Prime, remember, we're GRADUATES like you guys and we're all so young.

Please be more Considerate. We understand it's not easy to control crowds but then,

N.B: A venue with fast food restaurants wont be so bad and PLEASE no venues DOWN any HILL.
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 04, 2008
@ ronke_tai. It was mactay that conducted the nbplc test. The organisation was grossly inept.
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by mogom(f): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2008
ada ez, u are very correct, my time for the test was 2.30 but i got there at about 1.00pm but did not enter the hall till after in the night after d days sun and thirst had dealt with me. But i know in all God will help.
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by mogom(f): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2008
i started my test at about after 7 in the night.
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by Greycells(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2009
So sad.

Nigeria Breweries and GT Bank are supposed to be top of the mind brands o!

Na war o! I hope the brand management peeps at NB Plc and GT are reading this.
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by itexam: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2009
this is really a shame to a nigerian bank
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by shombes: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2009
plaaning entails planning 4 unforeseen contigencies.there's massive unemployenmt in d country so d 2 orgs mention above lack adequate planning.its a show of shame
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by adapcee(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2009
@all,i was so shocked to hear dat Nb and Gt condcted a test.Plz ronke and others where n wen xactly did u write d test.Am in lagos plz i nid to knw confirm d location plz
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by itexam: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2009
but in nigeria . who know who will prosper
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by jidobaba(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2009
@adapcee, dis thread was started in apr.2008. But I dare say d situation at test centres remains d same or worse. Oh God
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by javalove(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2009
Self employment pays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by azeezbaba(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2009
Most companies dont care wat job seekers go thru to write their aptitude test in this country. Which organisation can one report this situation to?
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by PurestBoy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2009
You can report them to NPF
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by carlos222(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2009
PLEASE U GRADUATES SHOULD GO AND LEARN SOMETHING AND BE SKILLFUL IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER COS ONCE THE CREDIT CRUNCH HITS NIGERIA WELL THIS JOBS WILL FAIL COS THERE WILL BE MASSIVE CUT IN SALARY AND RETRENCHMENT OF WORKERS.
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2009
THERE WILL BE MASSIVE CUT IN SALARY

It's happening already in some companies in Nigeria.
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by MrCrackles(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2009
Topic

Na wa oo

Desperation shooting through the ceiling! grin
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by goshen(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2009
It's a wonder that a thread initiated a year ago that has gone staled, is just making the home page at this meltdown period. I smell games sha.
GTBank has conducted several tests after this reported incident without melodrama and I really wonder what the person who dug out this thread is grasping at. -- Straws, I guess.
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by olamise(m): 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2009
So funny ! But why cant most companies prepare another set of questions than recyclying old ones ? I think test companies should begin to give participants used questions !
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by AjanleKoko: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2009
These companies sef.
Is it by force to do test? If they want to write a test, at least they should know in advance the number of candidates they called, and should prepare accordingly.
I guess it's just the Nigerian factor; maybe they only needed 50, but due to my brother/sister/husband/wife/cousin/girlfriend/boyfriend factor, the thing became 700 plus. The agency couldn't say no since they obviously had inflated the handling charges, so the candidates bear the brunt.
What a country.
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by nethacker(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2009
goshen:

It's a wonder that a thread initiated a year ago that has gone staled, is just making the home page at this meltdown period. I smell games sha.
GTBank has conducted several tests after this reported incident without melodrama and I really wonder what the person who dug out this thread is grasping at. -- Straws, I guess.
@goshen, u r very very intelligent compare to those who derive joy in just posting anything they like abt GTBank and NBPlc.They r fault finders.They have the answers to everything and the solution to nothing, By the way,Must u all work for GTBank?
G-reycells:

So sad.

Nigeria Breweries and GT Bank are supposed to be top of the mind brands o!

Na war o! I hope the brand management peeps at NB Plc and GT are reading this.

@G-reycells , y can't u find something to do instead of following the opinion of thoughtless masses.?
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by Makavelis(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2009
why not if u steal ur way thru school, undecided
what do u expect out of school
STFU all o' yo' all shocked shocked
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by speeddater: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2009
people cheat during SAT and jamb and waec. DO we say SAT's show of shame? Or JAMB's show of shame?

its a shame to the people who tried to cheat cause the interview is going to fish them out. U may think u can cheat at the exam level but the interview will fish u out.

Relax they cant get in. Those people are tougher than oil companines when it comes to interview. I should know i went thru their interview process before i decided to start my own business.
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by neyo4real(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2009
Survival of the fittest! grin grin grin, but that doesn't that candidate did d right thing anyway wink.
Sincerely speaking angry our leaders are the cause of all these corrupt practices across d country. Limited job opportunity imagine 7000 candidates in just one GTBank branch! not GTBank globally haba!. Well nevertheless, that doesn't mean a candidate applying to a BANK for that matter to start moving question papers even before an interview. tell me how such fellow won't "delete" or "control x" the whole currency in the bank into his own personal recycle bin? grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by Davincii: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2009
Why are you surprised? his is vintage Nigeria! In the first place, how did these set of Nigerians graduate? It is a true reflection of what we really are? How many of your national or state house of assembly members are truly qualified? How many of our bank managers are qualified? God will raise one who will turn Nigeria around for good? Even GTB job is do or die? Does that sound familiar?
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by EsosaDiva(f): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
Pls who has zenith apt test past questions needed urgently
Re: Candidates Steal Question Papers At GTBank Test by Dblaiz(f): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
EsosaDiva:
Pls who has zenith apt test past questions needed urgently

https://myjobtests.com/test/zenith-bank-job-test-prep-pack-ebook-online/

(1) (Reply)

Glo Aptitude Test 2022 / Nycil Limited Is Recruiting / Aero Airline Vacancy For Cabin. Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.