Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ibb Begs Jonathan To Dialogue With Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Begs Jonathan To Dialogue With Boko Haram (622 Views)

Ekiti House Crisis: Fashola Begs Jonathan To Intervene / IMPEACHMENT NOTICE : Al-makura Begs Jonathan To Intervene. / Sir, I Want To Come & See You ––stella Oduah Begs Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Begs Jonathan To Dialogue With Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
Former millitary president Ibrahim Babangida had called on the FG to take the attack on the Emir of Kano as a wake up call for security charge in the country.
Also, on the matter he said that considering the latest insurgency(BOKO HARAM) in the country that the sort of attack of the Emir raises the alarm for securit. He therefore, pleads with d president to apply the Dialogue method with Boko Haram and also saying that Dialogue is his best choice is this kind of issue.
What he said is right but I don't buy the idea of Dialogue with Boko Haram. What do u think?
Re: Ibb Begs Jonathan To Dialogue With Boko Haram by chakula: 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
undecided undecided undecided Why Now? Emir is the prominet person his life is worthy that thousand people that were killed. I smell that time is almost near for the masses to revolt agaisnt injustice in this counrty.grin grin grin
Re: Ibb Begs Jonathan To Dialogue With Boko Haram by ebucha: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
They're running out of cash and weapon, they formed another terrorist group called J.A.M.B. They want the govt to dialogue with Boko Haram,after which they'll give govt conditioned which will include payment. This payment will be used to upgrade JAMB to unleash more terror.

1 Like

Re: Ibb Begs Jonathan To Dialogue With Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
ebucha: They're running out of cash and weapon, they formed another terrorist group called J.A.M.B. They want the govt to dialogue with Boko Haram,after which they'll give govt conditioned which will include payment. This payment will be used to upgrade JAMB to unleash more terror.
nawao d only jamb I knw is joint admission and matriculation board.
Re: Ibb Begs Jonathan To Dialogue With Boko Haram by TechRev: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
I missed where the old man dialogued with Vatsa and company. Boko haram has failed as a tool. Simple!

(1) (Reply)

Naija Woman Caught With Drugs In Her Weave / With Anenih, Akpabio, PDP Is Repackaged, Ready For Opposition Parties – Tukur / Alamieyeseigha: Disappointed US Warns Nigeria On Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.