Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,926 members, 7,931,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:02 PM

Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] (34568 Views)

VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) / Breaking!!!!! Apc Candidate Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Fashola / Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by EkoIle1: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
aribisala0:
You are not very bright.Were not when you were born and seem to be getting dumber still.
"Crossing leg is normal etiquette" According to UN resolution *&%$£ ??
You really are embarassing.
Crossing yours legs is considered offensive in many cultures and the fact that Oyinbo people do it and we dislike it makes us
"local and unexposed" . No i disagree . In some places they kiss as a way of greeting in other places they bow or kowtow. The exposed person is he who is aware of local customs and modifies his behaviour accordingly

It is considered rude in

Nigeria
Egypt http://www.vayama.com/etiquette/egypt/
Malaysia
Turkey
Saudi Arabia and many Muslim countries (Showing the soles of the feet) Hence the Big Insult of throwing shoes at George Bush
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etiquette_in_the_Middle_East
http://www.globalbusinessleadership.com/gestures_mid_af.asp#NIGERIA
Ghana
http://www.destination-asia.com/malaysia/about/etiquette/

1. You mean the UN decides what is etiquette and not as part of it's chatter functions? lmao.

2. Is crossing leg against the laws and cultures of Eric Schmidt as an American and Fashola as a Nigerian?

This is your president in his NATIVE GEAR with his legs crossed while conducting official business with the US SS and the president of the US.

Is crossing leg against his culture too?

[img]http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2012/08/hillary-clinton-and-president-goodluck-jonathan.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/S8MxFcABlcI/AAAAAAAAdQg/wgr9JMD16zw/s1600/goodluck_meets_obama_at_blair_house_3_20100411_1992008226.jpg[/img]

It's a shame that we can not discuss real issues and the importance of this visit to Nigeria and all we have is people like you bastardizing the conversation with petty and silly talk that's not beneficial to anybody.

This is not a fashion thread or cross leg thread and if you feel like debating all that, start your own thread and stop rubbishing the thread.

I strongly suggest to posters from here on to ignore you and not pay any attention to your asinine contribution in this thread.

Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by EkoIle1: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by Afam4eva(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
This is the 13th page and all we've been discussing is how inappropriate Fashola's dressing was and how the Google chief crossed his leg. We still don't know the reason why the guy came to Nigeria and Lagos precisely.
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
Eko Ile:
You don't sit with your legs all over the place like a dummy.

grin grin grin
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by aribisala0(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
Eko Ile:

1. You mean the UN decides what is etiquette and not as part of it's chatter functions? lmao.

2. Is crossing leg against the laws and cultures of Eric Schmidt as an American and Fashola as a Nigerian?

This is your president in his NATIVE GEAR with his legs crossed while conducting official business with the US SS and the president of the US.

Is crossing leg against his culture too?

You

[img]http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2012/08/hillary-clinton-and-president-goodluck-jonathan.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/S8MxFcABlcI/AAAAAAAAdQg/wgr9JMD16zw/s1600/goodluck_meets_obama_at_blair_house_3_20100411_1992008226.jpg[/img]

It's a shame that we can not discuss real issues and the importance of this visit to Nigeria and all we have is people like you bastardizing the conversation with petty and silly talk that's not beneficial to anybody.

This is not a fashion thread or cross leg thread and if you feel like debating all that, start your own thread and stop rubbishing the thread.

I strongly suggest to posters from here on to ignore you and not pay any attention to your asinine contribution in this thread.

Enough is enough.

UN resolution ?? Mumu wan kill me with laff. Sure the UN issues resolution from time to time telling us the latest discoveries on how best to wipe our "Local and Unexposed" Yanshes(no pun intended). This is not a fashion thread Gbawe but your unemployed exposed yansh went looking for photos of Exposed people with their superior crossed legs so we natives can learn how to sit.
I don't have an issue with crossed legs but respect those who do and resent Uncle Toms like you belittling their concerns as them being "local and unexposed" and consider it my duty to put Jakande school runts like you firmly in their hircine shed place.

Funny you now consider this man you call "retardeen" an exemplar of NIGERIAN CULTURE
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
This aribisala can vent sha, o ga o!!!

1 Like

Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by aribisala0(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
naijababe: This aribisala can vent sha, o ga o!!!
Naijababe ha na? grin
you be CNN?
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by EkoIle1: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
aribisala0:
UN resolution ?? Mumu wan kill me with laff. Sure the UN issues resolution from time to time telling us the latest discoveries on how best to wipe our "Local and Unexposed" Yanshes(no pun intended). This is not a fashion thread Gbawe but your unemployed exposed yansh went looking for photos of Exposed people with their superior crossed legs so we natives can learn how to sit.
I don't have an issue with crossed legs but respect those who do and resent Uncle Toms like you belittling their concerns as them being "local and unexposed" and consider it my duty to put Jakande school runts like you firmly in their hircine shed place.

Funny you now consider this man you call "retardeen" an exemplar of NIGERIAN CULTURE

I don't even get the meaning and reason for your anger and I'm sure it has nothing to do with the post you quoted. Maybe a reading and comprehension problem on your part.
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by aribisala0(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
Your favourite words
Google;

EkoIle read and comprehend
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
We are talking about men crossing leg. Na real wa o. Not even hot chicks sef
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by aribisala0(m): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
babapupa you are not making any sense
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by manny4life(m): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
Are you guys still arguing?
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by pendusky(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
Burger01:
lol... Odunnu fine pass that woman in slippers wella. If you see Odunnu my guy...na bow..

yea i heard that before...
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2013

where are the fashion police - abeg make them analyze crossed leg
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by Godogwu: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
Oluwaadajo:

Stolen money or money acquired through oppression and defrauding your countrymen does NOT count.

Nahh he didn't steal from your father (last time i checked you guys have always been broke smiley ) or any other persons. He was born with a silver spoon, started his buisness with a loan at 21 and now he's currently the richest black man alive, the largest producer of cement in Africa, the highest employer in Nigeria and the list goes on...... You should try to use google more often before you put up utter and complete rubbish..
Re: Eric Schmidt Visits Fashola in Lagos [Pictures] by Godogwu: 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
babyosisi: All these parachute wearing african leaders they say
Someone is talking about Arabs here
Are Arabs our standard?
Why not Japanese or Chinese or Korean or Swedish
Even Ghanaian leaders and Zambians looks sharply dressed,GEJ will go there wearing maternity
It is bad enough that our place is wor wor with corruption galore then you attend an international meeting wrapped in a bed sheet too or looking out of place
Nonsense

Look at that OBJs picture in England
He looks like a ridiculous costume wearing spectacle,truth be told

Poverty does a lot to people ..... Sigh

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki / Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo / NASS To Scrap NNPC, DPR And PPPRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.